No announcement yet.

Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so does 2.1 come on the 27th or two weeks from today? Your posts are terribly confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatWildGuy View Post
      so does 2.1 come on the 27th or two weeks from today? Your posts are terribly confusing.
      The maintenance mentioned in post 1 only deals with DST.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        The maintenance mentioned in post 1 only deals with DST.
        From what I've been reading 2.1 comes on the 27th. but then there is a DST maintenance on the 27th and 2.1 comes two weeks from today. Confused pretty badly at his point.

Comment

2.1 is "two weeks away" according to this post and has nothing to do the with DST maintenance. No specific date is listed but it was posted today so around Nov 7/8th for 2.1.

DST maintenance is occurring on the 27th for EU servers and Nov 3rd for US servers, as stated in the first post of this thread. (Reason being, EU "goes off" DST on a different day than the US.) This just means the server clocks will be set back an hour, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            I asked this in the Game Discussion sub-forum two weeks ago without any official answers from moderators. Glad they finally confirm this.
            i just google it daylight saving for european :P i knew it since last month without asking. simple solution quick answer no hassle :P
            ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Exactemundo, and not the other way around. Bottom-Up communication, not Top-Down. Therefor your first comment is a nice fail.
              Don't bother. People love to moan on the forums. They know you're right but won't admit.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

all the event time will be 1 hrs ahead @.@
                "yunx"
                mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

Originally posted by yunx68 View Post
                  all the event time will be 1 hrs ahead @.@
                  earlier... thats a good thing though xD atleast for a week :P
                  DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    Don't bother. People love to moan on the forums. They know you're right but won't admit.
                    If you want to criticize someone, at least do not use the wrong word.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I assume you meant 1:10am server time when you told us time for maintenance or did you mean the new 1:10am from daylight savings? its past 1:30 am server time and still no maintenance for it.
                      On a different note seems farms are bugged now....
                      Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                      GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                      Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

err why do the all the servers get maintenance message in game? are we shutting down too? not on nov 3rd?
                        DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Kabam S2 US west just got that msg too. Its not NOV 3rd?
                          :o Bacon FTW :o
                          Kabam s1- Mage
                          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Dont forget put the clock back me -1 hours
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              [*]For East and West Coast servers, Maintenance will occur at 2:10 AM EST on November 3rd. (12:10 AM PDT for West Coast) [/LIST]
                              Both Maintenances are only expected to last for 30 minutes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Why the hell then is ther happenning at 20:10 if listed for 2:10??? stupid to see wrong times quoted for East coast... wish you guys could get the facts and times straight.......

Comment

WHY ARE WE GETTING MESAAGE ON SERVER S208 THAT SERVER ABOUT TO SHUTDOWN WITH NO MAINTANCE SCHEDULED ? REALLY right before battleground and world boss ? seriously ? hope you plan to compensate 1 million gold, and 1 million dura to all if no world boss !!

Comment

Working...
                                X