No announcement yet.

Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok r2 messed up again, stuck loading at 80% . tried 3 different browsers cleared cache.
    S213 mage Mariukas

Comment

Originally posted by Mariuzz View Post
      ok r2 messed up again, stuck loading at 80% . tried 3 different browsers cleared cache.
      I got the same problem. I can't load the game since when the maintenance ended. I submitted a ticket and they said that their servers are fine. I hope this won't take longer.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

S 187
        stuck loading at 80% fix it plz

Comment

S184, S187, S190, and the other servers merged with us cannot log in since the maintence was done....it has been hours now...all report loading stuck at 80%

Comment

Originally posted by MariJayne View Post
            S184, S187, S190, and the other servers merged with us cannot log in since the maintence was done....it has been hours now...all report loading stuck at 80%
            nad s213 was merged to u :P so plz fixs213 too
            S213 mage Mariukas

Comment

Yea Great job idiots..make us log out for maintenance then nothing happened and NO COMPENSATION..Now I am hours behind on getting quests done for nothing..Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by ThatWildGuy View Post
                so does 2.1 come on the 27th or two weeks from today? Your posts are terribly confusing.
                server 1 gets the update first, which is on the 31 i believe, and then everyone else gets it a week later
                Wartune
                [IGN:CYNN
                SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

What`s going on and why the loading bar it stops at 80% ? i can`t log in on s190
                  Name : Är¢αñε
                  Level : 72
                  Class : Mage
                  BR : 82000+
                  Server : S190

Comment

Originally posted by defeqt View Post
                    What`s going on and why the loading bar it stops at 80% ? i can`t log in on s190
                    been like this now for hours...dont kno if it is just our 6 servers or we are just the only ones complaining

Comment

wow so nice.why it doesn`t surprise me anymore things like those ?
                      Name : Är¢αñε
                      Level : 72
                      Class : Mage
                      BR : 82000+
                      Server : S190

Comment

been like this now for hours...dont kno if it is just our 6 servers or we are just the only ones complaining
                        i hope not only us, since R2 cant be trusted they may pay no atention to few merged servers players and dont fix it
                        S213 mage Mariukas

Comment

Originally posted by defeqt View Post
                          wow so nice.why it doesn`t surprise me anymore things like those ?
                          i kno right...i filed a ticket a couple minutes ago we will see what they have to say

Comment

i kno right...i filed a ticket a couple minutes ago we will see what they have to say
                            they dont answer to my ticket 45mins :P
                            S213 mage Mariukas

Comment

i have problem in log in i in server 197 when the game start upload it stop on 80 % i try like 9182348972648721364872634876238476238476238746 time to log in no whey plz need help

Comment

Originally posted by Mariuzz View Post
                                nad s213 was merged to u :P so plz fixs213 too
                                yes its all the servers there,the same when it was the br rewards etc etc(i can go on).can any1 see how incompetent the ppl thats suppose to do this are.replace plz and get some that knows what they are doing.this is starting to look
                                more and more like 1 big scam to make $.come on and start prove thats not the case
                                Last edited by Neytira; 10-27-2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X