No announcement yet.

Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job, R2... U hate us or what? Why S213 can't be loaded???
    As always.. after maintenance u do a little ****, and all what we get is a small compensation, whitch is usually worth as 1-2 mobs killed in wilds for daru, and few online hours for gold hourly income..

S213 knight Aiste (Oblivion)
    Aiste - Knight
    ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

• It will continue loading from the 80% when u hit 1000000 points from whacking the mouses

Comment

• after maintenances i can not log in stuck at 80% s184 (Sky Peak) European servers,it was a server problem please fix it

Comment

• its Sunday and thei want us to contact internet service provider? and i dont think so, that i can be just our problem and its for a lot of ppl, thei dont think at all...
          DeathWolf s193

Comment

• Originally posted by R2193226 View Post
            It will continue loading from the 80% when u hit 1000000 points from whacking the mouses
            did u tested it ?since its r2 managed serves, it might be true i wont be surprised
            S213 mage Mariukas

Comment

• I have a friend who calls this Lagtune, Craptune, Paytune, Bugtune. Boy, will his list get longer now...

And greetings to everyone here. MaryJane, Freelancers, Aquos, Mariukas...
              Sauryn - S184 - level 64 mage
              Lord Divine. 76k~ br.

Comment

• Originally posted by 50rin View Post
                I have a friend who calls this Lagtune, Craptune, Paytune, Bugtune. Boy, will his list get longer now...

And greetings to everyone here. MaryJane, Freelancers, Aquos, Mariukas...
                Hi Sauryn :P:P i gues today we wont meet in sunny woods, to recover stamina as usual
                S213 mage Mariukas

Comment

• and we are all from different countrys so it means different internet providers... or maybe all Europe internet providers are on strike so they ** us with slow connections?

Comment

• How many more day til we get old time back?
                    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• stuck at 80% an it seems it is long time already reading other posts deleted coockies cachce flash contents tried other browsers nothing.

s213 steel from oblivion

Comment

• and its just for me, or thei just turned off tickets? couse now i get error for making ticket... thei dont fix it and dont want to get complains about that... perfect!!!
                        DeathWolf s193

Comment

• No i got to 100 by mistake and got bored

Comment

• what the hell happen !!!!
                            fix 187

Comment

• "We advise you to delete your browser's cookies, cache, temporary files and to restart your browser. Contact you internet service provider and check your internet speed and stability as other players who has experienced the same issue has resolved it via their own ISP's. Close all unnecessary files or browsers that may affect the bandwidth since this affects the game to not load properly. Once doing this, please log-in and try again. Also, try loading the game in another browser.""

lol its not r2 thats is doing something wrong ,its every isp in the world thats wrong with and all the ppl´s computers and browsers.damn you must have a iq between a stone and a toaster not to see that!,r2 must really think that every1 here are no brainers

but then again maybe we are as we keep on playing and pay to this **** and by ******* it all up they can close those servers cause the few thats is left on them leaves to.money made neeeexxxxtt(all this can only be deliberately as these many things that has happend can not just be errors 1 after another when other servers are running perfectly)

instead of making a ticket .try use your time here http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
                              Last edited by Neytira; 10-27-2013, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Wait.. At the moment they wil suggest to all of us buy new pc
                                Aiste - Knight
                                ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

Working...
                                X