No announcement yet.

Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol'd to those they complaing... did u read the first post at all?

Comment

Originally posted by paddyheed View Post
      only 1 million gold and daru, damn why u even bother showing up for WB thats pretty poor
      It's better than those level 69+ non-cashers mages that only gets 700k gold/daru MAX...

Comment

server on??
        :)jaicypot:)

Comment

were is s37 it is missing from kabam

Comment

Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
            Lol'd to those they complaining... did u read the first post at all?
            some of them complained because their server aren't supposed to have a maintenance, but they still got the announcement(which is the maintenance never happened anyway). did you read the posts at all?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              It's better than those level 69+ non-cashers mages that only gets 700k gold/daru MAX...
              ONLY 700K Gold/Daru from WB..? That's um.. weak. I'm a non-cashing knight @ lvl 50 and I average that much on both of the WB I do. Most of the top level guys on my server get at least 1 M Gold/Daru per session.

Hmm.. Hopefully this maintenance will also sort out the farm issues a lot of my guild mates were having. Some planted crops and 5 mins later, the crop appeared ready for harvest. Maybe this DST thing has something to do with it.
              Last edited by R225052118; 10-26-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Alot longer than expected. this is not a short period of time.

Comment

What's going on the europe servers according to file first post they should be down for 30 mins and when i try to connect to any europpe server in the list i get a message about maintenance for 2 - 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbold View Post
                    What's going on the europe servers according to file first post they should be down for 30 mins and when i try to connect to any europpe server in the list i get a message about maintenance for 2 - 3 hours.
                    It's an standar msg. That's why saids 2-3 hrs

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    some of them complained because their server aren't supposed to have a maintenance, but they still got the announcement(which is the maintenance never happened anyway). did you read the posts at all?
                    I didn't read the all 5 pages, only a few and still dont get why they complaing about a fail maint msg that it didnt happend on their server...and I still lol'd at it.

And btw by this rate ppl should know R2 can fail on any second of every action they do, so shouldnt be so much fuzz around bout it. Yeah even making a change of time clock :P
                    Last edited by Tyseha; 10-26-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

The problem is not the 2-3 hours but the 30 mins they said that have already past and the server is still not available again.

Comment

i guess i'm not going to hit my 95 devotions... thanks to this maintenance.. SO NOT 30mins long..

Comment

han pasado mas de dos horas y no aparece el servidor 4 europa ??????

Comment

been 2 hours for me..

Comment

how much longer the server will up?

Comment

es demaciado tiempo
                                deberian de mandar correos a todos los players o dar boificacion por el tiempo ya que van mas de dos horas

Comment

Working...
                                X