Wartune Daylight Savings Server Maintenances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R213476859 View Post
    i guess i'm not going to hit my 95 devotions... thanks to this maintenance.. SO NOT 30mins long..
    Well still 1 hr to 5 am server time. (on 311S at least) It maybe get back b4 reset (but dont up to much ur hopes)

Comment

On the support ticket i created they just point me to this page and say it's down for maintenance i already send a reply back that that time has past already but did't get a reply from them in 30 mins.

Comment

It 2 hours already R2 staff Lol
        You said 30 mins, does all R2 staff great at Lying to customer?

Comment

I think they should compensate us because they didn't do the maintenace in the 30 mins they said we're all waiting for them to make the servers available again.

Comment

Same problem here, says in first post that it should take 30 min, and maint started 2 hrs ago, will miss spire and tok today then.
            It is not that i didnt know about the maint, it is just the fact that they post one time it is expected to take, and in reality it takes far longer.
            I just hope they fix some other stuff while they are at it

Comment

Just got an update from support they don't know how long the maintenance will take there are issues with the europe servers. They working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                ONLY 700K Gold/Daru from WB..? That's um.. weak. I'm a non-cashing knight @ lvl 50 and I average that much on both of the WB I do. Most of the top level guys on my server get at least 1 M Gold/Daru per session.

Hmm.. Hopefully this maintenance will also sort out the farm issues a lot of my guild mates were having. Some planted crops and 5 mins later, the crop appeared ready for harvest. Maybe this DST thing has something to do with it.

Do u know that AFK Mage will get less than AFK Knight ? .... Do u know too that perhaps that person only AFK on that level ? ... N' consider some servers have different ppls, ex. Top 50 in wb in 1 server can get 1 million, other can only have 700 k ....

Just don't justified "weak" .....

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbold View Post
                  Just got an update from support they don't know how long the maintenance will take there are issues with the europe servers. They working on it.
                  Well I dont have that support ticket to complain to R2 staff directly
                  Could u do me a favor Thunderbold, tell them
                  "What is so ♥♥♥♥ Hard to post a new Thread in Forum, inform ppl that maintenance will take longer"
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-12-2013, 03:25 AM.

Comment

I just got some nonsense answer about they didnt make the rules.

Comment

I told them they should post in on the forum.
                      The servers seem to be up againg :-)
                      I'm playing now.
                      I hope they will compensate us for this.

Comment

no big deal.. juz stuck at 80% for the last 10mins

Comment

bye bye key whip n soul crystals..

Comment

311 is up and it's 3:58 am server time.

And on Hot Event u can get the reward for the Level UP event.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
                              And btw by this rate ppl should know R2 can fail on any second of every action they do, so shouldnt be so much fuzz around bout it. Yeah even making a change of time clock :P
                              i agree, but i want to correct your statement a little bit: "btw by this rate ppl should expect R2 will fail on any second of every action they do"

:-p
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                i agree, but i want to correct your statement a little bit: "btw by this rate ppl should expect R2 will fail on any second of every action they do"

:-p
                                Thnks teacher! ;p

And btw, Devotion tab it's reseted at 0; dunno if it's cuz of the maint...or it got reset at 4 AM server time... im hopping it was 4 AM cuz that will it be rly funny!! XD

Comment

Working...
                                X