[Activity] Piles of Stinky Socks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evel... View Post
    I think its stupid, even with Christmas day itself we are not getting the Stinky socks ....

and I agree that we should open those colorful decors with gold or daru

but hope we get a compensation for all the days we did not get the Stinky Socks and the event was still running ...
    Compensation for what lol
    Its how they made the event, not a bug. Just look at the first post... has the dates clearly stated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Compensation for what lol
      Its how they made the event, not a bug. Just look at the first post... has the dates clearly stated.

i love these smart *meep*....
      where INGAME states so "clearly" the rules of the game?
      IN *** GAME!!! where PLAYERS PLAY
      Last edited by VicZar; 12-25-2013, 09:33 PM. Reason: Censored

Comment

• More stinky socks with better chance at the exchangeable socks please.

Comment

• a bad drop rate every time passed

Comment

• yes im agree with R4344035 For what collorful decor if open must use balens

Comment

• i got today 4 socks while solo dung blitzing. Seems still chance for all.

Merry Xmas to all

Comment

• Can anyone confirm? ^

Comment

• What about decoder will be an exchange event for those?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                    Can anyone confirm? ^
                    Yes, i can confirm.

Should be pretty obvious tho, if you look at the exchange date and the usual time for event items quests.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• ya they finally added the final time to the first post so that a mod can come by later and point and say "see it was already there" just like back on page 5 or so of this thread.

Comment

• ***!! they are extending!!! Told me through pm that they aren't extending and used all of it..
                        Heroes Evolved
                        GODZ

Comment

• Just got 40 from crypt, so socks are back
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Yeah!Colourful decor should be free for christmas and New Year...

Comment

• yup its confirm. final dates are 26/12 - 29/12......

Comment

• Originally posted by R235844426 View Post
                                ya they finally added the final time to the first post so that a mod can come by later and point and say "see it was already there" just like back on page 5 or so of this thread.
                                Now that you said it, im more curious how Stormageddon edited his opening post without any trace. No "last edited by: " thing that normally exist after editing a post.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X