• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dugay pah?

Comment

• i cant w8 more i wanna play plz open the servers plz

Comment

• how much time until the GMT servers are up again? I just started playing the game for the first time ever but now I'm bored because the game is super fun and addictive and I want to play but I can't.. :|
        ...expect the unexpected...

Comment

• we all w8ting for servers opening

Comment

• dugay pa ugma pa mu abre

Comment

• The reason why free-to-play games still exist is because of people spending real money but also because you advertise free-to-play game and put publicity on it. If it's not, better pay for wow than a flash browser game that i have to use real money anyway. Talk about this in your next meeting R2 team.

Comment

• Stop complain, is not easy for them too. Just think a regular maintenance take 1-3 hours, now they are trying to implement new building, 2 new battleground, honor positions and so on....be patient and u will be rewarded
                IGN: Vrabo
                Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                Guild: Elite
                Class: Archer

Comment

• Can you help me
                  How can I raise the group skills to Level 2Click image for larger version

Name:	20100902021.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	1660500

Comment

• why even pay, when you just got to be lvl 38 to get the second skill tree!

Comment

• And PDT Servers are back up again. We are still working on the EDT and GMT Servers, but hope to have them up shortly.
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• PDT only..

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          And PDT Servers are back up again. We are still working on the EDT and GMT Servers, but hope to have them up shortly.
                          Thanks again storm to you and the rest of the R2 staff. I'm sure you guys have lots more in the future with this game and i'm excited to see what it is.
                          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                          (How To Submit a Ticket)
                          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

• its 8am GMT what time will the server be up?

Comment

• i am excited to experience the newly feature of this game...

Comment

• maybe 12:00 gmt

Comment

Working...
                                X