• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gm always mess up maintenance QQ why not just take your time :C

Comment

• Originally posted by perger View Post
      \
      for your info im 27 and thier is better ways to get things done for the game then crying about it n tharshing the dev's all day, that is not going too help in no way. and you should get a better job if u want to put your bussiness out there like that.
      With your attitude you are not older then 13 and from very rich parrents
      Not all have rich parrents so be more avare of situation or just say that games are alowed for rich .
      Do Dev´s and Gm´s think so ? ... lets hear more about it

Comment

• cmon man i wanna play

Comment

• i'm still playing cabal online but i like to play new game i don't even found a new good game but i found this good browser game and i try ( its good game ) SO PLZ OPEN SERVERS FAST

Comment

• Originally posted by R2973632 View Post
            No 1 . If non paying ppl wants to get stronger they need functional and fair market !
            No 2. Things like crypt keys and socketing rodes NEED to be dropable or a way how to earn them in game
            No 3. Those who dont pay,either cuz cant afford ( I am 32 y old,have 2 kids and monthly wage of 300 dolars and cant afford) or dont want to buy are avare that game wouldnt exist without those who pay and we are gratefull to them but we wish more fairness to games and there are ways to do that but thats alot of work for Dev´s( I would pay too but simply cant)
            No 4. Plz if you dont have better to say then this rubbish of 7 y old brainless kid ,plzzz **** better
            +1 you are right

Comment

• Originally posted by R2973632 View Post
              With your attitude you are not older then 13 and from very rich parrents
              Not all have rich parrents so be more avare of situation or just say that games are alowed for rich .
              Do Dev´s and Gm´s think so ? ... lets hear more about it
              im on server 1 and 7 other ign is kingpin not vip no cash shop items im a none casher and still enjoy the game. it's more of a game trying to catch the casher soo plz know what your talking anout befor u speak

Comment

• bring up my server if you want me to spend real money!!!))))

Comment

• hhhhhhhhhhh hellsing

Comment

• hard to lvling kill da gm triple exp hahahaha

Comment

• ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) too late

Comment

• why i can't open astral menu at temple of ibalize?

Comment

• Sooooo according to my watch this has been an 7 hour maintenance...
                          Last edited by Celadine; 09-12-2012, 04:20 AM. Reason: incorrect math

Comment

• u think we will get compensation for longer maintenance :C? i mean, they dont hafto but would be nice :P

Comment

• already passed 5 hours since I a come back later to see

Comment

• browser game take to much time to update its really Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X