• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i sleep, woke, up and waited, still no play (((

Comment

• Originally posted by samxboy View Post
      browser game take to much time to update its really Strange

still better than having to wait for long update, than have to wait more time to patch, with browser, it patch in 10 sec and less

Comment

• this is taking tooooo long

Comment

• gm thankz to bring a nice game last time i play supreme destiny now im enjoying wartune but da problem how to bcum a vip

Comment

• when serever open take toooo long maintenant

Comment

• Originally I was a little upset at how long it would take but then I realized they're doing something pretty big so no big deal to wait 4-5 hours.. but now it's 2am (I live on the West Coast of the Americas) and still no game :/

Comment

• We want compensation for the delay hehehehhehehehe

Comment

• called a anonymous can solve the problem quickly with servers

Comment

• Originally posted by aldorlea View Post
                    called a anonymous can solve the problem quickly with servers
                    .............................................??????

Comment

• Originally posted by GrimzSoul View Post
                      .............................................??????
                      confusion is the name of the game right there

Comment

• guys what is the best class on this game i'm playing knight

Comment

• Originally posted by perger View Post
                          im on server 1 and 7 other ign is kingpin not vip no cash shop items im a none casher and still enjoy the game. it's more of a game trying to catch the casher soo plz know what your talking anout befor u speak
                          obviously you dont know about what are you talking , and it is very hard to explain to someone with so low IQ how buissnes works,on other hand not all have money and you were insulting those ppl who play and enjoy game but cant afford.
                          From buissnes side , more ppl = more cash simple . If you bring alot of ppl to game those who pay will pay more to be competetive from one side,on other side from those ppl that dont pay , sooner or later someone will pay something a little but it is something.
                          And what is most important game that offers alot and is fair game attracts alot of people what makes game very popular and do I need to explain you how that works on advertising and on mybe future sponsors etc ... and with that you get alot of ppl that pay.
                          like I said it is hard to explain but I think you wont understand (dunno why but I think you simply cant understand)

Comment

• I have word that we are working on the finishing touches, and servers are expect to be up shortly. Me, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And my toes too.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              I have word that we are working on the finishing touches, and servers are expect to be up shortly. Me, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And my toes too.
                              lucky you, i lost a some toes, in the war of 1812 :/

Comment

• and how long in will be in time aspect?

Comment

Working...
                                X