Clear All

• Originally posted by heavenus View Post
    and how long in will be in time aspect?

u must be young if u still dont know what shortly is in mins :C

Comment

• super agree with R2973632 =)

Comment

• Originally posted by R2973632 View Post
        obviously you dont know about what are you talking , and it is very hard to explain to someone with so low IQ how buissnes works,on other hand not all have money and you were insulting those ppl who play and enjoy game but cant afford.
        From buissnes side , more ppl = more cash simple . If you bring alot of ppl to game those who pay will pay more to be competetive from one side,on other side from those ppl that dont pay , sooner or later someone will pay something a little but it is something.
        And what is most important game that offers alot and is fair game attracts alot of people what makes game very popular and do I need to explain you how that works on advertising and on mybe future sponsors etc ... and with that you get alot of ppl that pay.
        like I said it is hard to explain but I think you wont understand (dunno why but I think you simply cant understand)
        lol sooooo u still didn't tell me what gives them the rite too cry all day and trash the dev's and ruin the forum with nosense all day, all your doing is trying to make yourself look better cause you have nothing in life. way too go big guy

Comment

• Originally posted by GrimzSoul View Post
          u must be young if u still dont know what shortly is in mins :C
          is you say so, but 3-5h took like 8 or so shortly hours or so

Comment

• Originally posted by erlexs View Post
            super agree with R2973632 =)
            get off his B====D

Comment

• Originally posted by perger View Post
              lol sooooo u still didn't tell me what gives them the rite too cry all day and trash the dev's and ruin the forum with nosense all day, all your doing is trying to make yourself look better cause you have nothing in life. way too go big guy

ur both correct

Comment

• **** me! its already 8 h long..... patchetic

Comment

• eh 8h 25 min...

Comment

• naaa going for 9 hours =) .... i'll expecting less/no lag in this new Patch

Comment

• Originally posted by heavenus View Post
                      is you say so, but 3-5h took like 8 or so shortly hours or so
                      ok for shorty, u give them 30 mins max, 20mins minimum, then u give them another 10-20 mins to run around the room spanking each others butt's cuz they finally finished, and another 10 mins to soak in the awesome air, then 5mins to push the big green launch button, so say suppose, we go with all minimums here, server should be up 50 mins from when the gm posted

Comment

• how to download a new patch 1.3.5 ??

Comment

• maybe before 11:00 GMT so we can attend World Boss

Comment

• Originally posted by erlexs View Post
                            maybe before 11:00 gmt so we can attend world boss

looooooooooool

Comment

• =) your so mean GrimzSoul.. you count it all

Comment

• Originally posted by perger View Post
                                Why you constantly insult those who are unlucky in life ? who live in countries where ppl are poor and not by their foult !
                                Are you one of rich kids who beats up poor on street ? you look like one of them and not to say about simple thing you cant understand ... More people = more money for game owners ... how come you simplay cant understand that and you attack those who are poor or jobless.
                                What in your life made you to be so angry on unlucky ones ? ...
                                You are rich but that dont make your life more valuable then from child who lives in poorness ...
                                I am sick of stupid rich kids as you are

Comment

Working...
                                X