X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in peace camille :

Comment

• RIP..camille we will miss u and u will be missed but i hope tht wherever u are u have get ur place as an angel ur name will not be forgotten and will be remembered whenever we have the opportunity...even if we are a virtual community we are a family..condolences to ur family and those who have the wonderful opportunity to meet u personally im pretty sure tht it was just a delightful as was in this game....RIP
      SERVER-S233
      GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
      CHR-EBEB ARCHER
      SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• R.I.P. Cami! God be with you! Cya in next life. Wait for us. Make a strong guild there until will be come.

Comment

• Camilla likes a flower,
          silent but has a million hue
          elegant and humble
          because her fragrance get to the heart
          although her body has gone
          she remains eternal
          in each memory her kindness
          Camilla, your soul at peace there
          peaceful as your smile in your life
          all who knew you will miss you
          because now you are in heaven as a bright flowers

Rest in Peace, Camilla
          Last edited by ridhonym; 01-30-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• R.I.P. Cami you will always be with us in spirit right here in our hearts & in the best game on the planet "WARTUNE"...

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille...

R.I.P. Camille you'll always be in our hearts & in the best game on the planet "WARTUNE"...

Comment

• i dont-meet her , but i belivie , he is now with god-may his soul rest in peace and god bless all !!

Comment

• Camille

Its always a sad moment in life when this happens and R2games has out done them selfs by acknowledge the contribution and dedication of this Camille
                  sadly i did not no Camille A valiant defender of Balenor but she sounds like a legend and legends deserve to be in a hall of fame...

My thoughts go out to there family and friends god bless.

Comment

• i did not have the pleasure of knowing Camille in life or game but i must say she was loved and respected by all how know her...she will be missed on the battle field and in her guild rest easy my wondering spirit..

Comment

• Camille I hope u accept in side of GOD.....

Comment

• A little over a year ago a person i saw every day for 21 years told me they had Cancer less then a month later they had passed away... i know the pain of losing a friend someone i cared for i still feel it ...the pain never goes away we just deal with it and move on but it is never gone... if you are grieving please look up "the 7 stages of grief".. it will help you understand what is going on why you feel the way you are ...its not a fix all but it will give you tools to understand what is happening

i did not know Camille i grieve for her just the same
                        may her friends and family find comfort
                        God Bless

Comment

• I did not know her, she sounds like a awesome person and may she rest in peace!

Comment

• So sorry for her families loss send my condolences..

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille

Na vajon ez mi???

Comment

Working...
                                X