Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt know her but god bless her and rest in peace.
    RoyalD - ToXiCLair Officer
    S182

Comment

• R.I.P fellow warrior

Comment

• R.I.P Camille...

Remember The Falling....Remember The Brave...Gone But Not Forgotten.

Comment

• R.I.P Camille, didnt know her but my regards to all who knew her.
          Played as DarkN3ss on Wartune, League of Angels, Sword Saga, Stormthrone, and Mythborne.

Comment

• Wow..... May you be smiling from Heaven above as your action on the game is one of bringing lots of folks together and giving them a reason to feel emotions. Battle Grounds will not be the same when we crossed swords with always a kind word in the current chat. This is such a thoughtful legacy, here is hoping someone will print this off and give it to her son.... so he will always know how much she was loved... To all the severs who has lost someone... this is for all them... Remembered for the footprint they leave on our hearts and on the battlefield.... Camages
            Ingame name: Camages
            Server: EST, R2games
            Servername: S50 HereAfter
            Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
            merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
            merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
            Toon: Mage
            Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

• hi-all.would,it,befitting,for,r2,to,have,a,toon,in,memory,of,camille?just,to,show,how,much,she,was,appreciated,for,her,kindness,towards,others.pendragon,xxxxxx

Comment

• RIP Camille. I never had the honor of meeting you in game or in real life. Since this thread is about honoring the fallen, I would like to also honor my best friend irl Bryan who played on s51 as the archer Dedeye. Gone too soon May 3, 2013 from cancer. Like Camille, you are and will continue to be missed greatly my dearest friend!

Comment

• i dont know camile personality

Comment

• Rest In Peace Camille

Comment

• R.I.P Camille..

I don't know her but based on the previous comments Im sure she is really caring, kind, and she touched so many hearts !

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille

Comment

• R.I.P Camille. From what I see players describe you as an amazing, kind, thoughtful, well caring, intelligent, and good person. It would honestly be an honor to have met Camille
                          Last edited by Chiri; 01-31-2014, 04:32 AM. Reason: Fixed to follow thread guidelines.
                          Name: Takion
                          Lvl:31
                          Server:427
                          Guild: None

Blade Hunter
                          Name:Takion
                          Lvl:54
                          Guild Ranking:4
                          Server:35

Comment

• I didn't had the pleasure to meet her neither in person, neither in game. But from the thread that the members of her server opened we can clearly see that she was someone who spread a lot of love, [layer forever ...spartans too..

Comment

• in this sad day , i buriel from s419 , laydown my staff , put down my armor , even i didnt know her , i climb the cliff , unarmor,but with one rose , and i throw it to the air ,in her honor whispering love songs for her brave hearth , on my knees looking the burning sun , one drop of tears i pray for my god , to stay with her , and knowing one day we ill be all toguether , not godd bye , but see you soon .
                              god bless us all
                              from buriel s419 middlemount

Comment

• descansa en paz

Comment

Working...
                                X