Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the other hand may she rest in peace and I realy hope that every post that lavished her here to be honest. Never met her even in BG.

To the admin of this forum please delete this post if it makes rummor and do not count me to the prizes. I reject this totaly.

Enjoy the game, and enjoy even more RL. Moments like that makes you feel grateful we have all our friends/loved ones alive and well.
    Last edited by Chiri; 01-31-2014, 04:32 AM. Reason: Fixed to follow thread guidelines.

Comment

• RIP Sweet Camille. How beautiful that picture looks and love is felt from it and from your honor to her memory. I've never met her but I'm sure her energy surrounds the Wartune world still. Thank you for this and love to her Family and Guild Mates.

Blessed Be,
      LYKAWOLF (s383)
      Last edited by LYKAWOLF; 01-31-2014, 11:07 AM.
      L Y K A
      (S383 Pearl Cliff - TANK) Guild: SPARTA

Comment

• rip your highness

Comment

• bueno yo no llegue a conocerla pero aun asi ,es dificil de olvidar a un ser querido por todos los jugadores y familiares,y se de antemano que perder a alguien querido es duro asi que mis mas condolencias a su familia y amigos tanto en el juego como en la vida real: (
          Last edited by TITOTONI1; 01-30-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Camille,
            Rest in pece,and gve me good luck in Wartune!

Comment

• R.I.P. Camille

Comment

• Camille of Tortmain Abbey,

I didn't know you but honoring you will be better (I guess). We all honor heroes for different reasons. Sometimes for their daring, sometimes for their bravery,
                sometimes for their goodness. But mostly we honor heroes because at one point or another, we all dream of being rescued.
                Of course, if the right hero doesn't come along, sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.

Ingame: loudeivienoe
                Server: 85 R2GAMES

Comment

• RIP Camile......

Comment

• Camille,

A hero is an individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure inspite of trials or obstacles that come along way. I really didn't know you personally or in the game but as a player in R2games I give you honor and pride, a hero who never be afraid and run-away from battle.

Leave in PEACE !

Name: EPHEUM
                    SERVER: 85 R2GAMES

Comment

• May you REST IN PEACE (R.I.P) Camille,

as a fellow player of Wartune, we have the good times and bad times, their are happy moments and sad moments, we all shared even though we are in a different server.

i pray for your peace of soul wherever you are now. God is with you now!

God Bless!

Amen!

Comment

• R.I.P. Camile.....

Comment

• Dear Camilie,

Although I barely got to know you in person, it is clearly seen that you are a very great and respected player that have the utmost regards of many players of Wartune. One is not judged by one's passing, but by the legacy one's left behind when one was around. You have left a very deep legacy here in Wartune and I'm very sure we will continue to cherish the memories you have entitled to us. May you find everlasting peace!

Comment

• R.I.P. Camilie...

Comment

• i did not know this person but its always sad when somebody passes so may she rest in peace

Comment

• R.I.P. Camilie...

Comment

Working...
                                X