• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r.i.p camille

Comment

• happily in Heaven Chamille

Comment

• I did not know of her but seems like she was very well known and sweet person my your soul R.I.P and watch after us from above to guide us in good decisions in life *hugs*

Comment

• although we never met a hero of wartune has sadly left, rip to a fellow warrior x

Comment

• Not sure if it she helped me , could have. But in the early days I knew even less than I do now about the game and many , many people have helped me. A large part of why I still play now, 2 years, nearly later is the help and advice I have received and continue too. Rest in peace Camille. Many lifes will be the poorer for your passing, but your pain is at an end.

Comment

• Camille,

i'm amongst the ones that knows you not both in game and in real life. from the above coments and post it seems as if you were a mother to all and you share you love with everyone despite who they are. i jus want to say reading the post written by the other players as surely left my heart in pain and sorrows to see someone with so much caring and compassion towards others has given up the ghost. i hope your legacy lives on in others for it shal surely be with until death. i may not know you but i gave you my love to take with you to your grave sweedy and i wish you could read this as well.

Comment

• Camille descanse em paz

Fica muito difÃ*cil escrever sobre alguém que você nunca conheceu, mas me deixa muito feliz saber que ela teve amigos. Pois ela realmente teve muitos amigos ao ponto de realizarem um evento em sua homenagem. Nesse evento o verdadeiro premio e a mensagem deixada. Sobre a amizade e como a vida é tão frágil. No jogo quando morremos temos a chance de recomeçar, mas na vida real e bem diferente. Por isso aproveite a vida enquanto pode pois ela é única. Eu vejo que Camille não morreu pois ela conseguiu ficar viva na memoria e no coração de seus amigos e familiares. E enquanto for lembrada vivera para sempre esta é a verdadeira vida eterna. Feliz aquele que pode ser lembrado pelo seus entes queridos. pois esse pode em vida faze-los felizes.
                Camille não a conheci, mas a invejo ,não uma inveja destrutiva, mas uma construtiva. pois você conseguiu despertar o que a de melhor em seus amigos.
                minha querida descanse em paz.

Serve
                R2 games
                S73 Islefield Hold

Name Kely
                Class Mage

translation
                Is very difficult to write about someone you have never met, but makes me very happy to know that she had friends. Because she really had many friends to the point of holding an event in his honor. In this event the true prize and left message. About friendship and how life is so fragile. In the game when we die we have a chance to start, but in real life is quite different. So enjoy life while you can because it is unique. I see that Camille did not die because she managed to stay alive in the memory and hearts of your friends and family. And while lived forever remembered for this is the true eternal life. Happy one that can be remembered by your loved ones. in life because this can make them happy.
                Camille did not know her, but envy, no jealousy destructive, but constructive. because you could awaken the best in your friends.
                rest in peace my dear

Note: Sorry mistakes in translation is that I am Brazilian and I used google translator to translate.

Comment

• i wish i had the chance to know her, from what ive read in this thread, she musta been a cool person...rip camille

Comment

• descansa en paz camile

Comment

• Sorry to hear bout Camille and Spartans loss. May god bless her and her family both in Real life and Wartune life in Heaven.

Comment

• R.i.p. Camille

Comment

• I did not know or hear about this player either. But to have R2 post about her like this, she must have been real special. I'm sure most of the the people that knew her thought so too. Reading the first page of comments I already can tell she would have been a magnificent person to play with. May the memories of Camille live in all the hearts of the people who knew her and the people who are reading about her through these comments. You will be Cherished and not forgotten.

Comment

• I will always hold on to the memories that come 2 me and put a
                            smile on my face out of nowhere.

Sometimes i swear your still here because at times i hear you
                            whispering in my ear.

I begin to cry and just wipe away the tears that i know i will
                            always shed throughout the years.

Sometimes i mistakenly call someone else you but i just laugh nd say
                            i got him on mind.

I know it will always be hard but i will never ever forget or leave
                            you behind.

You were an ""angel"" who blessed us in so many ways.
                            I will always hold on to the memories that come 2 me and put a
                            smile on my face out of nowhere.

Sometimes i swear your still here because at times i hear you
                            whispering in my ear.

I begin to cry and just wipe away the tears that i know i will
                            always shed throughout the years.

Sometimes i mistakenly call someone else you but i just laugh nd say
                            i got him on mind.

I know it will always be hard but i will never ever forget or leave
                            you behind.

You were an ""angel"" who blessed us in so many ways.

G0d called you home and we know you will always warm our hearts
                            with rays of love.
                            We are all going to stay and keep getting stronger because we know
                            we have you CAMILLE looking out for us from the heavens above
                            Last edited by simongongyan; 01-30-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• RIP Camille ...

Comment

• she's now in the good hands of our lord... RIP Camille

Comment

Working...
                                X