No announcement yet.

[Valentine's Day Activity] Special Login Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ARE V I P's WHY YOU OFFER US THE REWARD 2X 1 DAY VIP CARD !!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WHANT TO CLOSE THIS GAME JUST SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS ...DON'T NEED TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE **** WITH YOUR REWARDS AND QUIT BY THEYR OWN.... YOU RUINED THE SOUL CRYSTALS EVENT ...NOW THE REWARDS FOR VIP's WHO PAY MONTHLY TO STAY VIP's, DO YOU WHANT TO TRANFORM THIS GAME IN GARBAGE ?!?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by R220768534; 02-11-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

May be R2 want to test something......

Comment

to test what ???? how many VIP's will quit this ....becoming ****** game ????? come one man

Comment

R220768534, Did you not see the explanation of why they are giving out the vip trial cards? They shorted us on days, so they are fixing the problem. How many vip's would be mad if they weren't doing something to fix it and their vip's ran out early with no compensation?

Comment

ChickChris i'm already a VIP ...what should i do with this cards ?????!?!?!?!?!? this is the best that they can offer ??? VIP cards to become VIP for VIP users ...i think your missing the point ))

Comment

Why R2 server can take this event just after 00:00 server time,and kabam server cant take it??

Comment

Sorry but whats the main idea to have a vip trial for those who already have vip.
                Give the VIP trial to those who dont have vip already. I guess i am not the only one who think that.
                Like someone said in the forum the vip its recurent so if we dont cancell our vip it will till on till we cancell it.
                thats why there is no use for the vip trial.
                If they want to fix thier mistake they can just add 2 days in the next vip month instead of giving the vip 2 days trial card.
                tanks and have a nice day everyone
                Last edited by R238136110; 02-11-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

People fail to.read the entire post still...

The reward is due to a system error with VIP purchases.
                  Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-12-2014, 02:42 AM.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by R220768534 View Post
                    ChickChris i'm already a VIP ...what should i do with this cards ?????!?!?!?!?!? this is the best that they can offer ??? VIP cards to become VIP for VIP users ...i think your missing the point ))

I am VIP too, but when my VIP expires sooner then it should, I am not getting what I paid for, hence with the cards, it will extend it to the amount of time it should be before I have to pay to renew my VIP again.

Comment

hi guys, the vip card is collectable once per day, so if you do it at 12am feb 12, you can get as much as 8pcs of 1-day cards

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      • Each character may only redeem this reward once.
                      it is bugged, and redeemable once per day

Comment

Okay everyone, the whole purpose of this event was to give out the 2 day VIP trail cards to VIP members. The reason we are wanting to give these out to VIP members is because this month VIP only covers 28 days. However, the billing cycle will only renew every 30 days. That means there would be a two day period where VIP members would be non-VIPs. So the easiest way to fix this was to have an event where VIP members could claim a 2 day VIP trial card to make up the difference. If you are a VIP member, please collect a trial card and use it.

Any extra rewards on top of the cards are just that, extra.

If it is true that the cards can be collected once a day, rather than once during the "event", as far as I'm concerned, the devs coding mistake is your gain. Enjoy.

I'm also checking into Kabam's servers. Thanks for the heads up.
                        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

you are aware that using a VIP card when you have an active VIP extends the days before your next payment right?

Comment

Comment

very nice reward on the VIP card for those who aren't VIP I think the 2 days is way better than the 1 hour that you used to give out! At least this way the non vip ppl will have enough time to actualy be able to enjoy it and check things out a little but with this. Heck maybe it will even generate some new customers.

P.S. just read your post Storm about the 2day billing gap thingy. However my statement stands.

P.S.S. i just realized I'm an idiot since non VIPs can collect them LMAO........
                              Last edited by MrBogus; 02-11-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

I'm also checking into Kabam's servers. Thanks for the heads up.
                                Thanks, now, confusing time (3 am), we got it too, thanks 4 it.

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                                People fail to.read the entire post still...

Kabam is excluded
                                Makes no sense when others would be excluded, we all got february and the same days. And some fail of thinking
                                Last edited by delforcer; 02-11-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X