No announcement yet.

[Valentine's Day Activity] Special Login Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 4 of them this morning, (I logged in before 0500 reset), used all 4 and it extended my VIP by 4 days. Not much but something I guess

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    But pointless - if your already VIP whats the use of giving VIP trial cards

Comment

give it into non VIP
      S245: Warrior
      Name: Free
      Guild: OutCast
      Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

OMG there is stupid ppl more than what I guessed -_- , people not read nor cant understand issue or who payed is VIP without see he got correct time for his renew -_-
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

server 83 dont have this login bonus its not in hot events.

Comment

its not fer non vip got nathing

Comment

wartune guess not want the players keep vip paid, for vip membership so they give them to them no pay any more for come vip member

Comment

nice events... 1 hour vip for 2 day vip

Comment

this aint showing in today's hot event O.o

Comment

for those who still don't read posts:
                    1. READ (doesn't imply only glanceing first line of post) FREAKING POST
                    for those who don't understand posts:
                    2. go to school and learn English (hereby I excuse myself for my typoes- inteneded for those meanies who will search a typo in my text))
                    3. don't use Google translate
                    for those who are just plainly ignorant:
                    4 find some other forum and don't waste space here , u already waste oxygen for breathing

Comment

Pardon me for sounding a wee bit ignorant! If you are Vip why would u need a 1 day pass unless you are expecting people with vip status to Rage quit at some point. In my personal opinion. You should let everyone have a few 1-day vip bonus login gratuities. Then you may just capture more sells in future Vip marketing. If at the very least allow some of these lower level players to catch up a little...Making people happy in how they spend there time is a true blessing!!

Comment

Originally posted by billywylde View Post
                        Pardon me for sounding a wee bit ignorant! If you are Vip why would u need a 1 day pass unless you are expecting people with vip status to Rage quit at some point. In my personal opinion. You should let everyone have a few 1-day vip bonus login gratuities. Then you may just capture more sells in future Vip marketing. If at the very least allow some of these lower level players to catch up a little...Making people happy in how they spend there time is a true blessing!!
                        read the whole announcement
                        Note: •VIP Trial Card rewards are due to an issue with VIP day calculations that happened recently.
                        as you might know February this year has 28 days..some people got 27 days that's the"compensation"

Comment

I get what the event is for, but why give non vip something not comparable. Why not make an event that says "This is for all vip members only because this month is short but billing is weird, this makes your vip not disappear for a couple days." I'd rather see this because it makes sense, giving something to non vip for a vip issue makes no sense.

Comment

thats great...but can we ask for VIP trials for non-VIP players...even just for 1 day trial...just like in Wartunes...if its possible...but if its not well its ok too more power to R2 games...and have a nice play everyone!
                            You choose what you become in your Future

Comment

NOT COOL ! ! ! ! ! ! what is the mindset at the office where its thought was that VIP members should get another 2 days of VIP and non-VIP members get 100k gold??
                              Will it rob WARTUNE of profits if non-VIP members were gifted 2 days of VIP? Come on guys.. if this is your idea of a Valentine's day gift then I fear to be the partners on this day

Comment

You guys have really screwed the pooch on this entire V-day event...pathetic...

Comment

Working...
                                X