No announcement yet.

[Valentine's Day Activity] Special Login Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny seeing all these comments... maybe if you'd have saved the 1 hour VIP Trial Card you started with... you could've had something lol

Comment

• u can give it to non vip

Comment

• still dont see this event, maybe it didnt happen?

Comment

• If it was out of compensation then it would have been in the Events tab where you would enter a event code. Now comparing someone you don't know to your offspring is rather ridiculous. I get the numbers this game rakes in and I also get the business end of it also. Now I am curious how Valentine's Day is gifting the ones you love then why not offer what was it you VIP members got as a gift...2 days VIP cards.. If you put money into the game then 2 days won't really make a difference but for someone who isn't VIP,
          Wartune should love the non VIP members just as much as the paying ones. Advertise in a positive way.. Entice them into buying VIPs not make them feel neglected because they aren't cool enough VIP members.
          Originally posted by R217508883 View Post
          VIP members are NOT getting extra. We were shorted days due to a system error. The VIP cards are a compensation so our VIP will not run out before it is re billed.

Please learn to read the post in the future, and if you have issues understanding it ask before whining. My 6 year old son has better comprehension skills than most of the people posting here.

Comment

• The VIPs on my server didn't get the VIP cards - we got 2 experience scrolls instead. Is this a mistake? Do I need to start a ticket?

Comment

• whats the use of vip cards for vips

Comment

• Originally posted by R223239594 View Post
                whats the use of vip cards for vips
                Read the first post again, thoroughly.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• i had 1 hour card and i used it 04:33 server time so i get 4 day card

Comment

• Read the entire post and am still not too sure what to do. Do I have to wait until 28th Feb and use 2 cards or do i use them now? Can a mod please confirm

Comment

• Wow...
                      The logic, seriously, is worse than a rock.
                      Yes let's not give VIP Trial to non-vip-ers.
                      Logic scam -___-

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Vip tokens reward not getting while using vip trial card!
                        SERVER 239
                        LordPaz 73 "BALENORS DARLING OF THE CROWD"
                        Theres no valid reason that you cannot accomplish something you want, if your lazy or not doing action. "LORDPAZ"

Comment

• Well. I could have sworn I would say the same thing but...
                          -has a 1-hour trial card...- ;;

Well, guess I have to thank them once in a while. ^^;;
                          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

• Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
                            LoL so suck these event, Trial VIP Card for VIP? OMG...give at who dont have VIP a Trial VIP Card....R2 have a little brain?
                            Its simple.. get non vip players to buy vip at least once so that they can get the 1 day cards.. that way they can save up tokens and use the cards down the road instead of rebuying vip.

I guess this is one of the few times that you get the stick b4 you get the carrot..lol

Comment

• anyone can challenge me? i'm big Boss www.************

Comment

• BIGBOSS immortals?

Comment

Working...
                                X