[Valentine's Day Activity] Special Login Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R232994662 View Post
    NOT COOL ! ! ! ! ! ! what is the mindset at the office where its thought was that VIP members should get another 2 days of VIP and non-VIP members get 100k gold??
    Will it rob WARTUNE of profits if non-VIP members were gifted 2 days of VIP? Come on guys.. if this is your idea of a Valentine's day gift then I fear to be the partners on this day
    VIP members are NOT getting extra. We were shorted days due to a system error. The VIP cards are a compensation so our VIP will not run out before it is re billed.

Please learn to read the post in the future, and if you have issues understanding it ask before whining. My 6 year old son has better comprehension skills than most of the people posting here.

Comment

so this is not a VIP card trial? this will actually add up to our days duration of our current VIP?
      just asking to be sure..

Comment

I received gift VIP for month from guildmate. It happens sometimes, you know, people usually nice to each other(especially when they annoy each other sometimes). Now I shall get VIP card for hour which will be very useful for me long after when my VIP expires and I shall receive another few millions of kiyanite(from some event) to spend in academy.
        Last edited by FeyFre; 02-12-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

My server doesn't have this - it's giving use two exp scrolls instead. I hope they will fix it and give us the VIP cards, since use VIP's are getting screwed if they don't.

Comment

VIP: 100,000 Gold, 1 day VIP Trial Card x2<<<<<<<<these wass better for non vip's

Comment

well i can only be a VIP by the event dat lets me purchase VIP card from shop so - im grateful at them giving me an extra time at being a VIP

Comment

No free vip people..

only for those with 1 hr trial card. 1 hour trial card can be converted to 7x 1-day-vip card if you do it right. 2x 1-hour-trial card can be converted to 8x 1-day-vip card. Lucky for them, thank the stupid programmer who made this once per day.

Comment

please makr it for players no vip pleaseeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Okay everyone, the whole purpose of this event was to give out the 2 day VIP trail cards to VIP members. The reason we are wanting to give these out to VIP members is because this month VIP only covers 28 days. However, the billing cycle will only renew every 30 days. That means there would be a two day period where VIP members would be non-VIPs. So the easiest way to fix this was to have an event where VIP members could claim a 2 day VIP trial card to make up the difference. If you are a VIP member, please collect a trial card and use it.

Any extra rewards on top of the cards are just that, extra.

If it is true that the cards can be collected once a day, rather than once during the "event", as far as I'm concerned, the devs coding mistake is your gain. Enjoy.

I'm also checking into Kabam's servers. Thanks for the heads up.

Please Read if your non VIP!!!!! this is why it's only for VIP's...... geez ppl get a grip

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
                      so this is not a VIP card trial? this will actually add up to our days duration of our current VIP?
                      just asking to be sure..
                      Correct !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        I understand the reasoning as to why they are giving them out. However, as most people's (MOST, not all) VIP is on a recurring payment it makes no sense.

To make up for their mistake, they are asking players to cancel VIP and wait for it to expire, then use cards and wait for them to expire, then renew.

Only in the land or Wartune does this make ANY sense at all LMAO.
                        Anyone still on auto renew for vip isn't very smart, they sell the vip cards once a month cheaper than the normal price and you can max the rewards from that if you recharge balens for it during a recharge event. For ALL vip members this should be a good thing to save for later, say it comes a time you are 3-4 days from vip pack event and ur vip is almost out, bam you are covered...and its free...

Comment

• Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                          Anyone still on auto renew for vip isn't very smart, they sell the vip cards once a month cheaper than the normal price and you can max the rewards from that if you recharge balens for it during a recharge event. For ALL vip members this should be a good thing to save for later, say it comes a time you are 3-4 days from vip pack event and ur vip is almost out, bam you are covered...and its free...
                          Pretty sure the vip packs each month are the same price or higher and offer a bit more stuff like lvl 2 xp scrolls. most ppl are auto renew and saving these is pointless since it will autorenew anyway. Even if they don't auto renew it no vip player is going to notlet there vip expire with out getting another one before hand. So in the end there no point in saving them up. you still get the same amount of days either way. Unless you plan on being vip for a month. Then cancel it. I guss saving would be okay if you don't plan on being full time vip but would like a boost when you want to speed up your techs or something. That be the only reason to save them.

Comment

• nice, VIP for VIPs, let,s get stonger or double VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Pretty sure the vip packs each month are the same price or higher and offer a bit more stuff like lvl 2 xp scrolls. most ppl are auto renew and saving these is pointless since it will autorenew anyway. Even if they don't auto renew it no vip player is going to notlet there vip expire with out getting another one before hand. So in the end there no point in saving them up. you still get the same amount of days either way. Unless you plan on being vip for a month. Then cancel it. I guss saving would be okay if you don't plan on being full time vip but would like a boost when you want to speed up your techs or something. That be the only reason to save them.
                              VIP = $8 a month x3 = $24, vip 31-day 3 pack = $21.50, plus the rewards from recharge event plus the bonus from the pack itself...why anyone would pay more to get less is beyond me, also the vip pack events don't run the exact same days each month, there's a chance somewhere in there that there could be a few day gap from month to month

Comment

• Okay I understand the note about the Trial Cards being for the VIP purchasers who got cheated off a day or two, but still. If you're gonna call it a Special Login Bonus then it should be SPECIAL to ALL PLAYERS, Casher or NonCasher. Otherwise, just call it Valentines Day - VIP Special Login Bonus, since the 100k Gold NonVIPs get is pretty much nothing but a poor excuse of a consolation prize, for most players.

Heh, I'm just irritated that R2 bothered to add those cards in Hot Events to make NonVIPs drool. Seriously, it lowers player opinion on the game.

:P

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                                BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                                Server: ALL S69
                                Guild:
                                ALL in Epic
                                Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                                Level: ALL 80
                                Adv. Level:
                                Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

Working...
                                X