No announcement yet.

Oceanic Servers Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing worth a ticket.Its not like we will die missing a day of daily events ....

Comment

LOL....Banned the player got bug? are u crazy?
      the lucky player got a bug event... not cheat.
      HOw about my gem when i made after reset for the gem event??
      the MAINTENANCE SO LONG. we lost BattleGround and Tank...
      WHY WE DONT GET COMPETATION ABOUT THAT?
      AND WE WELL LOST THE WORLD BOSS bLOODfANG.
      need your support, guys

Comment

Originally posted by Lilithu View Post
        Nothing worth a ticket.Its not like we will die missing a day of daily events ....
        Wartune is a game of life and death.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm same with Platy, accidentally lose balens coz clicking that damn mount whips. Do we get back our balens/money? need answer

Also, I'm recharging too last night to buy lvl8 gem scroll, that also will gone after the rollback done? wew

Comment

Originally posted by Lilithu View Post

.... lili .......
            IGN : ♥LeLa♥
            Server: S204 Royal Basin
            Class : Mage
            Level : lvl70
            Guild : Dymension

Comment

Originally posted by Yeriko_ View Post
              the lucky player got a bug event... not cheat.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1685198

See how it says in the Event Requirements that the rewards can only be claimed once a day? Did you claim the rewards more than once that day?

So, we agree the event was bugged. Did you know it was bugged? Yes, you did. Did you exploit the bug by continuing to claim rewards even though you knew that you shouldn't have because it directly contradicted what was not only explicitly stated in the event, but also because all of the gem synth events have been the same in the claiming-one-a-day aspect? Yes, you did.

The only lucky part I see here is that you aren't getting banned for exploiting. Lucky dog, you.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]80245[/ATTACH]

See how it says in the Event Requirements that the rewards can only be claimed once a day? Did you claim the rewards more than once that day?

So, we agree the event was bugged. Did you know it was bugged? Yes, you did. Did you exploit the bug by continuing to claim rewards even though you knew that you shouldn't have because it directly contradicted what was not only explicitly stated in the event, but also because all of the gem synth events have been the same in the claiming-one-a-day aspect? Yes, you did.

The only lucky part I see here is that you aren't getting banned for exploiting. Lucky dog, you.
                Exactly, this comment is 100% accurate. As if they didn't know clicking that button millions of time and maxing stables and soul engraving was a bug. Not 1 person will be able to present a single convincing argument. So dumb to keep clicking, would think you were asking to be banned for such blatant abuse!

Comment

If it roll back means yesterday attempt which did after ToA reset will be back before ToA reset. Yes , you get back those attempt , ONLY IF YOU DO IT YESTERDAY . Im only concern on the EXP ... G.M / admin / mod please let me know if i can get back the attempts if i file a ticket

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                  Definition of rollback, is that those attempts will be returned without filing a ticket.

I'm more concerned about losing catacombs attempts and/or sylph arena attempts because event reset and/or sylph reset didn't happen (not worth a ticket, I can roll with whatever happens).

Also, the weekly sylph arena awards are caught in the rollback so I predict they're gone for the whole week. Again, not worth a ticket.

Comment

that rollback date is not good why not make it an hour before the bug started which was the game's fault
                    *noTTyfoXXyroXXy*

Comment

• This all happened becoz u guys start to not give event item from mtw/sc event make us cnt get free mount/appolo sylph. Greedy R2 hahaha serve u guys right! I tell u be greedy again this unfortunate incident will fall on u guys again. u think with computing it will accurate well it manipulate by human anyway it will get error. Just like ur greedy brain full of virus. Everytime u taking advantages from us players we will cursed u all and ur game will be doom by ur own fault.

Comment

• What about the new servers??? we are losing one day of EXP
                        how can we reach required level to claim a reward??? Im missing Exp to get like 7 lvls more...
                        How would you compensate this???

Comment

• Nah..only ytdy coz we already expected this ( 100% roll back). So took screenshots and prepare for the worse

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Do you take screenshots everyday before you start your MPDs?

Comment

• 24 hours MT
                            “Honesty is the currency of wherever you are”

Comment

• When jewel hunt was bugged it took one day for them to have maintenance and they did not reset the attempt because it's not their loss. Now after a bugged event they quickly went into maintenance because they have lost a lot. SO the point is when they lose something they well resolved it QUICKLY but if PLAYERS lose something they will just about it and maybe just give compensation for it and it will take a lot of time for them to decide.
                              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

• Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]80245[/ATTACH]

LoL..... in my server the balenor asked me to collect it more time...
                                he said this is error from game...
                                not ppls fault...
                                i saw many ppls get soulmate title..
                                made me sure to did it and i made gem lv 7 n i lost more my gem lv 6 in my equip...
                                after roolback the will back? or GONE?
                                and many ppls did TOK MPD n SPire will lost the attm n items?
                                need your support, guys

Comment

Working...
                                X