Guild: Honor
        Server: 196-Manbrough Way
        Br: 150k and counting
        just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• where i can get lily

Comment

• u can banned me from this game cozz THIS GAME BECOME SUCKS DAY BY DAY !!

Comment

• moore players leave this game day by day.

Comment

• Another **** event,for Cashers only,i get 40 mahra,that is my target...like 2-3 before events ....

Comment

• I agree thees events are getting worse and worse i am a light casher and a VIP and i think it sucks i would love to be able to get half way to the frost lion mount card and maybe cash for the rest but buying 300 boxes and only mustering 84 lilies and no bunny sucks even more (i have no luck in this game) maybe if i buy 1 more hundred it may drop lol.. I also think VIP sucks ,i don't feel like a VIP a few cool downs here and there and a gift once per week depending on level and a few fast clicks of things here and there depending on level sucks..what if peeps with VIP got event items would that make more people pay for VIP would that be a better treatment to have, like log in daily as VIP and get something to do with event or maybe a VIP only event..this game needs to have some sort of incentive to keep people playing a lot of VIP buyers have either left or stopped paying as they don't care about the VIP benefits or do they not make money from VIP subs????
                  ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

• I hope I get the Mahra so I can upgrade my sylph.

Comment

• The lag is so horrible now

Comment

• cloudcaller

Originally posted by WarriorKill View Post
                        come on obviously it cost 1k for the cloudcaller. you dont spend 1k you dont get it. so clearly you are still paying for it
                        so u want to say, people who recharged $1k only got the mount and dint spend 100k balen in usual ways??? see people who spend 50K - 100K balen easily per month, it was really free for them...and people who cant do that, they still cant recharge that kind of amount whether there is a cloud caller or not!!!

Comment

• Gotta love how you dont tell the truth about event mounts and just try something cute. Why not just say "GOT THE BALENS? THE MONEY? THE HOARDING ABILITY? THIS MOUNT IS FOR YOU!!!! UHIUGHRIUGHIURHGIH AHHAHAHA"

lolol
                          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                            I agree thees events are getting worse and worse i am a light casher and a VIP and i think it sucks i would love to be able to get half way to the frost lion mount card and maybe cash for the rest but buying 300 boxes and only mustering 84 lilies and no bunny sucks even more (i have no luck in this game) maybe if i buy 1 more hundred it may drop lol.. I also think VIP sucks ,i don't feel like a VIP a few cool downs here and there and a gift once per week depending on level and a few fast clicks of things here and there depending on level sucks..what if peeps with VIP got event items would that make more people pay for VIP would that be a better treatment to have, like log in daily as VIP and get something to do with event or maybe a VIP only event..this game needs to have some sort of incentive to keep people playing a lot of VIP buyers have either left or stopped paying as they don't care about the VIP benefits or do they not make money from VIP subs????
                            Allow me to 1-up you. I have now purchase 800 bunches of lilies, and barely gotten 300 lillies to purchase a mount. I have received more runestones then anything and this has absolutely set my resolve to discontinue purchasing anymore of this trash. I have an entire server full of people who within their first 100 boxes received this mount and I have literally had enough of this ****. I'm a pretty steady to heavy casher but when you open 800+ special boxes a month while watching everyone open 1-300 a month you start to get disgusted by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                              Allow me to 1-up you. I have now purchase 800 bunches of lilies, and barely gotten 300 lillies to purchase a mount. I have received more runestones then anything and this has absolutely set my resolve to discontinue purchasing anymore of this trash. I have an entire server full of people who within their first 100 boxes received this mount and I have literally had enough of this ****. I'm a pretty steady to heavy casher but when you open 800+ special boxes a month while watching everyone open 1-300 a month you start to get disgusted by this.
                              Join the club dude, last month I never got the mount, or the sylph the month before no matter how much I spent.

As a matter of fact I never got the mount from the box of whatever it was they had for sale ever. And I have been playing for a year so it's really grinding my gears.

Before I could get half way with events and buy the boxes for the rest, now you gotta pay to the extreme. Even the contents in other packs like whips, runes etc ... have been dumbed down.

So I'm gonna cancel my auto renewing VIP, save my cash and just look for something else just like more and more people are doing.

I know this is a business and not just a game, but they are becoming just to sureal in thier quest for cash.
                              Last edited by Firaxis; 04-13-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Have to agree

Have to agree Im a light to medium casher...

Didnt get mount last month

Brought 500+ chests already so far no Rabbit in the Hat & dont have enough lilies yet for cloud caller

Not doing event mounts anymore will wait 6-12 months for them to be in hot specials in shop

Comment

Working...
                                X