No announcement yet.

Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booyah to the noobs that bought the cloud caller fr a ridiculous amount of $..lol lookie lookie we might be able to get one..maybe spend a bit less :P

Comment

they managed to kill my server in 2 months with there events most that left, left cause of these events good work guild battles is boring even battle ground is one sided now days the strong and the verry weak

Comment

dsgfdgtsfdsa

Comment

another cash player event

Comment

another unworthed event.... 300 Lily imposible quest!
            UNLESS....Wartune GIVE US
            UNLIMITED MOUNT WHIP
            SOUL CRYSTAL EVENT
            but make that event GIVE US LILY!!
            Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Comment

can made i hot event soul crystal, mount training whip and gems can get lily ? We are not a cashers. Thanks

Comment

This is just mad 300 lilies.....spent 5K+ balens on trying to get the frost bear & still didnt have enough eggshells at the end of the event & that was only 220 eggshells (oh didnt get lucky with chests).

No chance of getting 300 lilies for cloudcaller................

Comment

no love thy mount,and soul Crystal

Comment

Nothing new, standart sale, as 1 year ago as now, just another design of item

Comment

• game's become ****...let the mega-cashers have it...when all thats left is a few hundred spend happy insane ***** the game will be officially dead.
                      this is the interwebs after all, there's 1000s of other games out there that don't detest their user base and/or require you to mortgage your home and sell an organ to play competitively.
                      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                      HST

Comment

• DO U ALL CARE TO GET FEW EVENT FOR NON CASHER SO THEY GET NEW MOUNT...SILLY PEPOLE MERGED 439 IN 33 DAYS.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZATLEAST GIVE SOME COMPENSATION TO 439 PLAYERS FOR YOUR STUPIDNESS

Comment

• impossible for me to get that mount ^^

Comment

• impossible for me to get that mount ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by R249233977 View Post
                              impossible for me to get that mount ^^
                              what makes you think you were supposed to get it in the 1st place?

btw....it's impossible for me to get get that mount too...not that I ever expected too.
                              I have no intention of spending until they clean this game up.
                              Tired of the glitches and the hacks and the cheats.
                              "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                              HST

Comment

• If u can't afford pay then Play its possible,and no Game won't die,u will leave game 10 more will start play,10kk+ ppl playing 400+ servers and each day more stop play and each day more come to play this is Life that rotate and its in nature,r2 wont bankrot ppl are eager to buy balens, i wuld also if can afford but 1k$ for mount that is stupid,brainles ppl waste money on Cartoon culd say like buy something that u don't own in pysic item(car,house,etc)But if u have Only Vip and not balens u can do also aloot in game,i know that from personal experimence,and at last u decide or be sissy and give up or try,things change table turn,someday u mybe can start balen and achive beter effect of gameplay then now cahsers .....

Comment

Working...
                                X