No announcement yet.

Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but are people who do not use money on boxes evan able to get 1 mahra reward? because the lily you can get this event its so low. and if no log in reward with whells for tresure hunt, then you cant do tresure hunt everyday for 10 times

Comment

• the worst thing is (and thats new for me since i wasn't playing for a year) is that even to open most chests you need Balens... ***!!! i think r2 are really a bunch of greedy ♥♥♥♥. Have a good day all
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• no more place for free player ?

Comment

• here is something you guys need a look at and chill!! appreciate these guys they deserve it http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mployees/page6
          Rajesh
          In Game
          Server: [S429]Umberwich
          Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

• i want the bunny -.- soooo cute
            IGN: Kayeâ„¢
            Class: Archer
            Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

• no soul crystal events, no MTW events, no refine events. These events are not worthwhile. Those that don't use cash will never get to 180 lillies. Just simply isn't a way to get free mounts anymore.

Comment

• what the hell r2 dont wana give some event where will be possible to get it and dont use balens? this is an FREE game but few more mounts and this game can play only kashiers . no monts, no mahras like Anubi0s say its worst and worst every next event. r2 r ♥♥♥♥ and thinking only for $$$ and dont want or any interest of non cashier players. i dont care this game even more and more every singe event since no unlimited souls/whips events with event item inside. no chance to get more than 40-80 mahra. i say *** nothink else i can say
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• u might wanna ask proficient city about that. wink wink

Comment

• i never haxing games i hate hax or codes but in this game i want to do and make this game to bancroting cause nothink else r2 people is worst than lost everythink . most i hate on the word is people who never have enough $ . and want to see them on the floor sitting and asking for 1$ f.u.c u guys from r2 who is an person like that and hope u get that what u r worst for

Comment

• and stop saying free mmorpg game cause its not. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• hahahahaha........all wartune event just for chasers...and not for free player.......
                        and free player like me..only can watching..and watching.....and watching......with laughing....hahahahaha......eq

Comment

• how to have 300 or 180 lily i cant have any special mount so plz R2 can u five me rabit from bunch of lily
                          for more detail see
                          player name = Rohit
                          server =s413(shadow edge)
                          player lev = 55
                          Guild = GuildOfGod

Comment

• YAY get ready to spend a ton of cash!..The only way you will get either the cloud caller or Jacked Rabbit sine Kaboom Jacked us on redeemable events for event pieces Make sure the cashers cash harder,and those of us who cant fall further behind...This game is very one sided

Comment

• For free player is a dream event, but another side this event is great.. what the hell... why like this again... GrRRRrrRRRrrrRRrrRrRRrrrr... Everyday is dream in this game,
                              Up Up Up Up

Archer S106 Devil's Trail
                              Indo Army

Comment

• 1 vip in minus....enough is enough..this is a pile of ****

Comment

Working...
                                X