No announcement yet.

Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well R2 don't have to worry about anything now. sucked money from dumies. "R2 - Now we can give them ****, maybe they will leave faster, A lot of cash we made Bros, Let's shut this down"

Even we don't like the events, but why then we are still playing ?

Comment

480 lilies.... Joy! haha. Hopefully the rabbit will drop by the time I've gotten the 480 lol.

Ty for the event. =) Happy to get a shot at the cloudcaller finally.
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Its gotten worse with time........stopped saving items for events.......plus no space to keep stuff

Comment

" R2_Emma " plz man can you tell us ur plans not the events just tell us you if you are planing no more good events > let's say with another way no more events like the past " plz post the truth we aren't need to guess more and more and find nothing just a post say no more whips or souls good events

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
            every event is worst and worst.

Last february event i couldget 80 mahras for free, at march i could only get 40 mahras for free...
            you are right 100%

Comment

nothing new.everything for the cashers.ah well....

Comment

for ppl that missed it or for servers that were lauched after Xmas :P

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                  Already got the Frost Lion mount for FREE during the Xmas event with unlimited soul engraving/mount training.
                  for ppl that missed the xmas event and for servers that were lauched after Xmas :P

Comment

Seriously considering cancelling my vip. I mean you've made these events so that cashers only benefit from them. I won't ever be able to get another event mount or even the costumes so what's the point.
                    Frozenshade
                    R2Games
                    S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

what do you expect? its r2 :P i have a friend of mine will going to wait to end his vip coz of this event tho he said he will be around but not as vip, he is really grumpy and cant do anything about it xD

Comment

oh the events are getting sillier and sillier... I guess this game doesn't worth my attention much then

Comment

Hemm, lets see if we can get that mount or not, at least rabbit
                          If not, then bye bye vip, n ofc sooner or later, bye bye R2

[S3] Worg Lair
                          Elite
                          Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            People who paid $1,000 for that mount, must be in love with this event
                            lol u got tht right...can u imagine how the casher see this event after they put 1kbucks to get it r2 give the mount 2 mounth later for 300 lily...nice r2
                            SERVER-S233
                            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

another greedy month for R2.. balens balens again -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
                                lol u got tht right...can u imagine how the casher see this event after they put 1kbucks to get it r2 give the mount 2 mounth later for 300 lily...nice r2
                                sigh there is a difference you didnt spend the balens for the mount it came with the purchase and this you buy it

Comment

Working...
                                X