Click image for larger version

Name:	evil unicorn.png
Views:	1
Size:	899.5 KB
ID:	1685511

Comment

• ?

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
      Please all submit those screenshots in your ticket to support requesting the compensation

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...t-a-screenshot is my guide for kong, to put the pic on the forum here you just upload it directly using the image button. But that guide will show you how to get it for the ticket
      i sent screenshot in with my ticket and all i got back was please send a screenshot in with the experation time ?????

Comment

• emma i dont undestand boud this competion, i only get 5 mount spirit in i still had 2 day valid on evil unicorn.. so u mean i will lost my evil unicorn ? how i can get my evil unicorn back if u gift me only 5

Name:	2hari valid.jpg
Size:	523.4 KB
ID:	1685512
        Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. Once the maintenance is over, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
        • Mount Spirit x5
        • Mount Training Whip x50
        • Signet Training x5
        • Skeleton Key x5

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
        • Mount Spirit x25
        • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.

Comment

• just repost from my login ID ,, forget to change account when posting

Originally posted by R25560423 View Post
          1 days left for my evil unicorn ....
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]81979[/ATTACH]
          btw, did we really get more compensation with this things ? just wondering why people do this so do i hehe.

Comment

• I only got 5 mount spirit back while I spent 25 to get unicorn which expires in one day now. Why did I get only 5 back when I spent 25 in the first place?

Ticket #86193

Comment

• So how can we get the nether lycan mount then?

Comment

• i put in 25 mount spirits for that damn evil unicorn and i get compensated for 5? So you do realize you set me back 5 months??!!! Get this **** fixed b4 you decide to have another "BRILLIANT IDEA" that cheeses everyone off.
                I pay good money for this game and this is how i get repayed. I get repayed by getting screwed over. TYVM R2 NOT!!!

Now I want my other 20 spirit mounts back!!! Least you guys can do for me!!

Daxraina
                Lvl 59
                s-134
                Valiance
                Daxraina
                S134
                Elysion
                lvl 80
                4370.1 K BR
                with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

• same with me mate..... DEAAAAAAAAAR G M, GIFT OUR MOUNT SPIRIT BAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!
                  Originally posted by R28732669 View Post
                  i put in 25 mount spirits for that damn evil unicorn and i get compensated for 5? So you do realize you set me back 5 months??!!! Get this **** fixed b4 you decide to have another "BRILLIANT IDEA" that cheeses everyone off.
                  I pay good money for this game and this is how i get repayed. I get repayed by getting screwed over. TYVM R2 NOT!!!

Now I want my other 20 spirit mounts back!!! Least you guys can do for me!!

Daxraina
                  Lvl 59
                  s-134
                  Valiance

Comment

• well I also sent in a ticket # 86487 and this SS.. did not get compensated either

Name:	mount time.jpg
Size:	512.7 KB
ID:	1685513
                    ♥Wildfire♥
                    G.M. of HONOR
                    lvl 80 archer
                    S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• nice to see 25 card gone 7 road is the best

Comment

• Compensation

Well all I can tell you people hoping for your compensation but havent gotten it yet is DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH.
                        I know people who still have not gotten their Hall of SHAME compensation packs.
                        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• have the mount, no compensation, nobody on my srv got the compensation either, some of them dont even use forums for that matter, why dont you just give a redeemable reward to whoever has the mount, or had the mount untill today... gonna expire soon, wont be even able to provide screenshots after tommorow for most ppl!!

Kyraha-
                          S182 wraithfell.

Please fix, compensation, and make it fair give it to all not only to those paying attention to forum right now...

Name:	unicorn.jpg
Size:	504.7 KB
ID:	1685522

Comment

• proof of unicorn

i didnt get the compensation

Name:	spares unicorn1.jpg
Size:	670.2 KB
ID:	1685525

if fill out a ticket but thats not working either, great job, bone more than half your players and then not even give them a way to file a ticket to get compensated for being boned
                            Last edited by R24516403; 04-17-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, this compensation is a ****! I want all my 25 mount spirits! And why the hell players that dont have Evil Unicorn got compensation too? You should make it as hot event - if you have Evil Unicorn then collect the compensation!

Name:	unicorn.jpg
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1685526
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                                Yeah, this compensation is a ****! I want all my 25 mount spirits! And why the hell players that dont have Evil Unicorn got compensation too? You should make it as hot event - if you have Evil Unicorn then collect the compensation!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82057[/ATTACH]
                                All i can say is gud luck with that as it seems that u knowingly synthesized a mount that was flawed expecting to get a reward - you even said this is a post, dated 04-13-2014 06:40 PM

Originally posted by LordVOODOO
                                +1 Its not fair! And one more thing we simply cant get 25 mount spirits every week.
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lid-for-7-days

Comment

Working...
                                X