[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
    Others HAVE already gotten the compensation....I received this reply from r2 yesterday: R2 Rhett replied:
    Hi,

Really sorry about the issue and delay. We will now send you the compensation now. Please understand that is not our intention on this matter. Hope you can understand.

-The R2Games Team

And STILL NO COMPENSATION!! and for those sour grapes about compensation: Those mount spirits were very hard and very long to come by...I worked my butt off everyday and there were weeks when I was on medical journey and very very sick and STILL I humped my butt to get those 1000 pvp points...We are test server so I synthesized that mount when ALL descriptions EVERYWHERE said it was permanent...yes great stats but the crypt horse has SAME stats and takes less time to accumulate crypt tokens so why wouldnt I think it was real...there was no other server to ask and we were separated for ALL OTHER SERVERS during this test time...So I got no real advantage there....When all the servers had received the patch ...they got the mount ...but guess what??? They had already removed mine...so the other server met us again in bg and arena with that horse advantage...but not me...lost 25 mount spirits AND had NO advantage...just empty words...sigh and YES others HAVE received this compensation...I was not dependent on any maintenance...just feel devalued and demoralized
    Same guy responded to my ticket saying it's handled by the "project team" now.

Comment

• Please clarify eligibility.

I synthed the mount without being aware that it would expire in 7days (nothing in blacksmith/stables description). But I did it after last friday.
      Will the mount be fixed ( i.e. stats) and I'll keep it? Or will I lose it with/without compensation? I don't really understand. Could a moderator please kindly clarify the eligibility for compensation to me?
      Thanks.

Comment

• There was more than 1 bug regarding the Evil Unicorn:

My experience

1) Lost the +100 mount from winning Class Wars

2) When I first went to synth the new +20 Evil Unicorn card, I saw that it said it expired in 7 days so I clicked cancel. It took my mount spirits but no card.

3) like a moron, I synthed another card and now have the +20 Evil Unicorn that expires in 2 days.

4) After a week, I received compensation of 300 whips and 25 mount spirits.

Still out the 25 mount spirits but I doubt I'll ever see them.
        Knight - Kabam - S1
        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• regarding unicorn bug and compensation

dont you think tht who synthesized dey getting better rewards and infact getting back their mount spirits cards as well ......................... in that case it is extremely unfair who was not able to get that unicorn.......... that mean who synthesized getting enjoyment and compensation for that unicorn........................... its a lame seriously its a lame ......................

Comment

• my mount spirit not enought for synthesized evil unicorn, i just have 6. Can I get compensation too?

Last edited by R25686923; 04-17-2014, 03:17 AM.
            SS bro...

Comment

• I synthesized My Evil Mount BEFORE any maintenance I have YET to receive any compensation .. This is total **! MY Mount SAID Not only in blacksmith permanent, it also showed it in stables as that.. I can NOT believe you are taking this mount BACK and ONLY giving a CHOICE few the compensation in full and what, to hell with us others? r2vet3 CAME into MY account for some dumb reason that I still have YET to figure out to "check" My mount.. IT was and still DOES show PERMANENT But no compensation after all this.. NO wonder ppl are leaving as fast as they are.. They smelled a rat.. You just cant treat people this way and expect them to support this game.
              ♥Wildfire♥
              G.M. of HONOR
              lvl 80 archer
              S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                • Mount Spirit x25
                • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.

and when will this compensation come then??
                Name: â™*Frostâ™*
                Server: S99
                Class: Knight
                Guild: EpicFail

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                  • Mount Spirit x25

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.

Maintenance has been done, so where the hell are my Mount Spirits x25

Comment

• Maintenance Done, No x25 Spirts

I have put in a ticket in anticipation of the maintenance not giving me both sets of compensation. I synthesized my mount at most 1 hour after the maintenance that allowed us to have a new mount. I haven't gotten a reply to my ticket, and I have put a reply onto that same ticket asking again.

I don't even care about the whips, but I'd like my spirits back in case I ever want to get the unicorn again and not have to wait like 6 months to get it.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. Once the maintenance is over, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
                    • Mount Spirit x5
                    • Mount Training Whip x50
                    • Signet Training x5
                    • Skeleton Key x5

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                    • Mount Spirit x25

Comment

• what you fix??? its say again 7 days i give 25 spirit maount for unicorn i spend 3 monts to get this 25 maount spirit its a lot time *** this is crazy... 3 ******* MONTS now what need again colect 3 monts for ice fung??

Comment

• Yeah, what the hell? It still says expires in 7 days AFTER the maintenance to fix it?

Originally posted by giannitsa23 View Post
                        what you fix??? its say again 7 days i give 25 spirit maount for unicorn i spend 3 monts to get this 25 maount spirit its a lot time *** this is crazy... 3 ******* MONTS now what need again colect 3 monts for ice fung??

Comment

• ?

wheres the 25 mount spitirts part? i disagre to exchange my 25 MS if it known as just for 7 days mount
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

• pls compensate me my mount spirit, maintainence over and all i got is nothing.

Comment

• This is total ****. I used 25 mount spirit and I only got compensated with 5 mount spirit, mount training whipx50, Signet Trainingx5, Skeleton keyX5. I hope this is not the full compensation. If it is so then it is just a bloodly rip-off.

Btw I found out that some have gotten their 25 mount spirit and 300 whips back earlier, on top of this compensation pack.
                              Last edited by ssache; 04-17-2014, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• RK

I asked around on s14 also, no one has gotten it, so I put a ticket in. Maybe you should too.

Originally posted by ROMEOKING View Post
                                pls compensate me my mount spirit, maintainence over and all i got is nothing.
                                Last edited by BradyB; 04-17-2014, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X