No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think we should request all players in R2 to summit ticket together to let them know how many unhappy customers they have here.

Comment

• I will be bad 25 weeks of the effort is not fair.

I will be bad 25 weeks of the effort is not fair.

Comment

• For me it said Permanent card when i got it and now it say Validity 1 day, totaly not Worth 25 mount spirit, and from beginning it was 100+ on all stats now only 20+, that sucks, fix it back to permanent and fix the stats up or give me compensation for that ****.
        Name: â™*Frostâ™*
        Server: S99
        Class: Knight
        Guild: EpicFail

Comment

• No compensation received

No compensation received... Picture verification provided.. please refund my mount spirit cardsClick image for larger version

Name:	unicorn compensation.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	456.4 KB
ID:	1685502

Comment

• here is a screen shot of my evil unicorn expiring in one day
            i have yet to get compensation of my mount spirits
            i filled out a ticket and included screen shot of my soon to be expired mount
            they sent a reply and asked me to send them a screen shot of my soon to be expired mount?
            does the ticket information not work? i included the screen shot....
            so i sent them a second one
            now i am adding one here, i wonder how many more times might i have to include a screen shot to prove im getting boned...Click image for larger version

Name:	evil compensation.jpg
Size:	662.8 KB
ID:	1685503
            Last edited by dennyh; 04-17-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Here my pic..!

Click image for larger version

Name:	unicornproblem3.jpg
Size:	559.7 KB
ID:	1685504

waiting my compensation pack.. >

Comment

• what's up with peoples common sense. you really thought a Mount which costs as much as Ice Fang, but have way better status would be permanent? you guys should have figured out that it was too good to be true and a bug. 25 spirits takes 6-7 months to gather, so you should have known way better that bugs happen in this game. the purpose of the new mount also is to spend leftovers mount spirits, for those who already have Ice Fang and the Panther, but now that you can spend the leftovers people still complain

Comment

• Here is proof.... please provide my compensation....

Failed to receive my mount spirit cards back. Will be providing ticket and here is picture proof Please make this right or allow me to keep unicorn

Name:	Cam.evil unicorn.jpeg
Size:	440.7 KB
ID:	1685505
                  Ingame name: Camages
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S50 HereAfter
                  Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                  merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                  merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                  Toon: Mage
                  Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

• seriously ?

when you see that after six months they issue a new mount for your 25 mount spirits, who would not take it? we cannot read into what may or may not be real or otherwise, the card read permanent, when it reads permanent and you have the required number of cards, who would not redeem it?

you should read your own posts and start using your own common sense

Comment

• I'm having the same issue. Timing went from Permanent to Validity: 1 Day.

I've never received my 25 spirits and 300 Whips compensation for this.

Name:	EvilUnicornBug.jpg
Size:	372.9 KB
ID:	1685506

Comment

• no compensation

Name:	11111111111.jpg
Size:	550.5 KB
ID:	1685509
                        80 lvl mage 238 k br non cashers )

Comment

• Where's my Comp?

....You seemed to have fixed the "Issue" yet no comp....

Name:	Capture55.PNG
Size:	862.3 KB
ID:	1685510

Comment

• Can't make screenshot

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. Once the maintenance is over, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
                            • Mount Spirit x5
                            • Mount Training Whip x50
                            • Signet Training x5
                            • Skeleton Key x5

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                            • Mount Spirit x25
                            • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
                            Evil Unicorn valid 1 days but after 12:00am server time Evil Unicorn Gone,i haven't make a screenshot.Pls solve the problem

Comment

• Please all submit those screenshots in your ticket to support requesting the compensation

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...t-a-screenshot is my guide for kong, to put the pic on the forum here you just upload it directly using the image button. But that guide will show you how to get it for the ticket
                              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 04-17-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• login problem

hi sir..since the maintenance i cant get through the server fallen city..i tried to login in other server,,i can..but in server 463 i cant..pls fixed this sir...ive already spent cash on this...

Comment

Working...
                                X