[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    The compensation of 25 mount spirits and 300 whips is only for the people that synthed the unicorn *before* last week's maintenance that was supposed to fix it properly. The other compensation mentioned is after the maintenance that will correct what last week's maintenance failed to do properly... And that comp will be for all.

At least, that's how I got it explained I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    I synth'ed mine before last week's maintenance, and have not recieved any compensation so...

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      I synth'ed mine before last week's maintenance, and have not recieved any compensation so...
      Same here, did it before maintenance, still riding the nether lycan, yet I didn't receive the compensation yet. Others on my server already gotten it. So what should we do, raise a ticket to get attention to this matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Vigilantes View Post
        Same here, did it before maintenance, still riding the nether lycan, yet I didn't receive the compensation yet. Others on my server already gotten it. So what should we do, raise a ticket to get attention to this matter?
        I tried, got a ** response as usual, doubt we're getting it.

Comment

26863248 637

As i said this is joke!

EVERYONE would synth +100 stats mount if they had stuff. I was short 1 freaking mount spirit to do it just when new patch came. And now those lucky players that already had get 300 whips rewards for doing sth. everyone would do!!!!!!!!

Thats just freaking sad. I would use stronger words but i cant really

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            were on the same boat

Comment

Originally posted by Terralance View Post
              were on the same boat
              The OP was after the last maintenance, so wouldn't you assume the compensation will be after the next maintenance. Some of you are so dense.

Comment

Originally posted by Azizael View Post
                com·pen·sa·tion
                ˌkämpənˈsāSHən
                noun
                1.something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.

If we all get spirits back that is fair since that is all we technically lost.Since we never lost the stats either. Feeling entitled to 300 whips along with typing like an utter buffoon has me convinced you didn't know what compensation was.
                If you even read the things you paste you'd have understood why there was an additional 300 whips included. While we didn't get any injury, we did incur a loss and suffering emotionally and mentally. The 25 spirits only recompenses our loss of 25 spirits which we wouldn't have utilized otherwise had we known the full details of what we're getting into. The 300 whips is recompense for our emotional and mental suffering of now having to lose something which we were misled to think that it was supposed to be a permanent boost to our toons. Next time...don't even bother to copy and paste things from dictionaries if you do not fully understand what you just copy and pasted...

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                The OP was after the last maintenance, so wouldn't you assume the compensation will be after the next maintenance. Some of you are so dense.
                According to the mod, the compensation was supposed to have been given after the emergency maintenance which changed the +100 stats to +20 for ppl who synth the mount between that emergency maintenance and the maintenance last week which updated with the new mount and features. However, some ppl didn't receive that compensation...he's not talking about not having received the 25 spirits n 300 whips which was meant for the compensation to be released in the upcoming maintenance...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

some has gote compensio from evil unicorn and ther dide make it later then me so how can ther get compension then i dont get it i you should get same time ot befor as i make befor them but i bet it is bug from R2 agin and i wont get it or ther just get compension 2 times.

but agin R2 **** up in send compension **** up in fixe bugs dont answer tickets, can not read how long tickets is sinces sote for tickets is bug and gas ben for 6 months if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    The 300 whips is recompense for our emotional and mental suffering of now having to lose something which we were misled to think that it was supposed to be a permanent boost to our toons.
                    I really hope you are joking here, from your forum behavior I think you are better than this.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• they see me rollin...

Click image for larger version

Name:	unicornproblem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	527.3 KB
ID:	1685476

Looks like so many get this compensation but but.... Me :[

Comment

• I am from S14, i didnt received any of those 300whip nor 25 mount spirit from R2 yet. how come?

Comment

• I do the evil unicon just after the new patch is up. but yet i still didnt see any compensation.

Comment

• I have yet to receive anything either
                            ♥Wildfire♥
                            G.M. of HONOR
                            lvl 80 archer
                            S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• Others HAVE already gotten the compensation....I received this reply from r2 yesterday: R2 Rhett replied:
                              Hi,

Really sorry about the issue and delay. We will now send you the compensation now. Please understand that is not our intention on this matter. Hope you can understand.

-The R2Games Team

And STILL NO COMPENSATION!! and for those sour grapes about compensation: Those mount spirits were very hard and very long to come by...I worked my butt off everyday and there were weeks when I was on medical journey and very very sick and STILL I humped my butt to get those 1000 pvp points...We are test server so I synthesized that mount when ALL descriptions EVERYWHERE said it was permanent...yes great stats but the crypt horse has SAME stats and takes less time to accumulate crypt tokens so why wouldnt I think it was real...there was no other server to ask and we were separated for ALL OTHER SERVERS during this test time...So I got no real advantage there....When all the servers had received the patch ...they got the mount ...but guess what??? They had already removed mine...so the other server met us again in bg and arena with that horse advantage...but not me...lost 25 mount spirits AND had NO advantage...just empty words...sigh and YES others HAVE received this compensation...I was not dependent on any maintenance...just feel devalued and demoralized
                              ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                              SquishyFoxy
                              S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                              (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post

the fact that some guys have recieved the compensation already is the main reason why we are "dense". if they have given out the compensation partially since they havent checked everyone yet then they should have said something about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X