Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 8/7 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    We will be performing an Emergency Maintenance on following servers: S1, S2, S3, S7, S11, S18, S40, S42, S43, S45, S48, S54, S55, S66, S81, S85, S106, S123, S124, S127, S157, S189, S194, S204, S209, S218, S223, S230, S237, S241, S248, S272, S294, S300, S303, S306, S309, S333, S336, S356, S359, S363, S382, S385, S396, S399, and S517 on August 7th @ 7:30 AM EDT (4:30 AM PDT, 12:30 PM GMT, 7:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game.

Patch notes:
    • Fix the issue that Lost Treasure of Antiquity II - V can not be redeemed in Jewul Hunt.
    • Fix the issues with the Devotino and the Lucky Draw.
    • Fix the issue that the Awakening of sylph buff does not take effect.

After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    • Mount Training Whip x25
    Excuse me- where is Jewel quest? im from Server 1 and how it dissapeared yesterday thats how it staying for now ? u just told that jewel quest is fixed - where is it? in server 1?
    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Lanankuras
    Class: Archer
    Lv:80
    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Its called nightmare for a reason, my friend.
      I wanna see how a team of 170/180k br can finish nirvana nm now without df, if they fail, they shouldn't even have 80 set.
      Be happy we don't have all the chinese changes yet, else people that are on Sky-trail level 3 ( maybe 4 some of them ) wouldn't have been there.
      No deepfreeze - no fast sets - more fun.
      Being on a dead server, again not my problem, R2's problem, or your problem cause top players can't finish it/can't help you.
      sweety, I don't run with 170 or 180k people all the time. and even a team 150k+ has difficulty with it.
      and as I see it, doesn't really make anything more fun. everyone I see is getting a bit frustrated about it.
      and I never said anything about a dead server, don't know what you are talking about.
      but now explain me then what are we suppose to do with our df. save it for pvp and the rest shoo? it becomes useless.
      in my head obviously makes no sense you being able to use df on a normal run. but everyone has their opinion. I have mine, you have yours.
      happilly everafter. shoo.
      Nynaeve, S20 - Nova Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by CMoreto View Post
        sweety, I don't run with 170 or 180k people all the time. and even a team 150k+ has difficulty with it.
        and as I see it, doesn't really make anything more fun. everyone I see is getting a bit frustrated about it.
        and I never said anything about a dead server, don't know what you are talking about.
        but now explain me then what are we suppose to do with our df. save it for pvp and the rest shoo? it becomes useless.
        in my head obviously makes no sense you being able to use df on a normal run. but everyone has their opinion. I have mine, you have yours.
        happilly everafter. shoo.
        I said about a dead-server for those who are not on a active/merged server ( even some merged servers are dead, so ... ).
        We both got different opinions, yes, but what you just said makes sense.
        Why would R2/PC/7road let you use df on NM mode? Its a reason why it is called Nightmare mode.
        I don't know about you, I maybe feel bit weird too for not doing ( I barely play, on the verge of quitting for good ), but normal is better than trying and wasting time on nm.
        5/6 stones + the ones from carddraw if you are lucky in normal is enough, if you can't do nightmare, am I right? If you talk about the easy way of getting high br people or friends with high br just to get over 15/20 stones from nm, then that's bad, and I am proud with R2's move.
        I just said my opinion, and replied to you, I'd rather pay and play with the current mp changes, than pay and play with everyone doing nm mode once they reached the level requirement, just cause " DF " is op.
        Catacombs/Necropolis - DF Usable, and maybe soon enough for Purgatory Maze, the rest doesn't need DF.
        Have a nice day/evening girl/boy ! ( Idk your gender ).
        Oh, and don't take it as a insult or in the wrong way, just saying my opinion.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

and our server no update s151

Comment

did not solve a single problem, which is important in the game still appear very large errors such as ... scafter and deap freazee not give any results if you are not strong enough or you have a strong team, then you can pass the dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by ZONDJA View Post
              did not solve a single problem, which is important in the game still appear very large errors such as ... scafter and deap freazee not give any results if you are not strong enough or you have a strong team, then you can pass the dungeon
              Freeze gone isn't a bug, so nothing to fix there. If you're not strong enough, there's your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by tgs05 View Post
                server 517. Please fix the issues with not being able to plunder a hostile city, Cant clear that quest. Visit Cloud city, cant clear that quest. Astro, cant clear that quest. lv 22 now. I have tried to send in a ticket put I get error message there saying it is down.

s517
                Immer
                Archer
                SemperFI guild.

i was there play when server start, told ya all u can finish them, u just need to do all quiests available on Quest Tracking, and all solo dungeons, and refresh, they going to appear 1 after 1, mount, astrals, cloud city, market quets. and dont say ur not agree with me, cuz i hit lvl 30 and done all stuff, ofc i wasnt only 1 who got lvl 30 on first day. i should mage a tutorial how to finish quests on new patch for new servers ROFL.

PS: Ask "cripsy" g.m from Aztek guild, or DeadShot, they teach u how to lvl, cuz im not there anymore, was there for see how is working the new patch. Cheers!

and if is possible , a mod move this post, and tgs post to game discutions or on other place,here is thread about E Maintenance.
                I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Dafaq? With my party we ran Nirvana NM, i am an archer and DF is working as always, no problems with that, archer at lvl9 in Spire also is not bugged and can be scattered, so *** is happening here? Everyone is cryin for things that are NOT broken...
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                    Dafaq? With my party we ran Nirvana NM, i am an archer and DF is working as always, no problems with that, archer at lvl9 in Spire also is not bugged and can be scattered, so *** is happening here? Everyone is cryin for things that are NOT broken...
                    Im sure you are not in one of the server that got the patch (all NM bosses are immune to slows)

Comment

remove block cap at 3k ..... 3k is nothing! or reduce dmg to 50% when blocking

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                        i like the mpd DF changes

normal difficulty MPD = DF works
                        nightmare difficulty MPD = DF not work

they call it nightmare for a reason so taking away the deep freeze actually makes it a challenge
                        I thought the challenge in NM was that the bosses hit 4 times harder and with more HP.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          EMERGENCY maintenance, that explains =)
                          emergency maintenance can not be scheduled with proper notice for game issues that have been going on for days?

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            thats the way original NM difficulty was. Archers had IS and were there for pounding the boss FAST. That was their main job..... damage reduction and DPS ... and God Forbid the Knight that didn't have apollo, because he wasn't doing NM mp for a long long time. Usually it was 2 mages in the mp, no sylph to help either. So, nm isn't actually that hard with all the sylphs around to help these days.
                            that was before nirvana

Comment

s350 need this upgrad

Comment

Originally posted by kingdark007 View Post
                                s350 need this upgrad
                                All servers will have this upgrade next week, just need to be patient, and there's still have lot of bugs anyway

[S3] Worg Lair
                                Elite
                                Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X