[Announcement] Notice for Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    Anyone noticed that "We are experiencing a technical error" message on the top of the forum has now been removed - so I guess this is it bye bye wartune.................. LMAO
    I still see it. It says: ACCOUNT TRANSFER/VERIFICATION

Dear Players, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We ask that you do not click on any email verification or account transfer links. Disregard any emails not from R2Games. Please wait for more official news.

Comment

• ¿Alguien sabe cómo entrar en Wartune?

Comment

• please have someone tell me something about what's going on in wartune orif there's another way into the game. Thank you

Comment

• BTW, R2 did charge us 20% VAT which is illegal for a game. I am already on the other platform and no VAT there. Things will undergo legal procedure between R2 and the developer. The dispute between R2 and the developer have been only explained by the developer while R2 said nothing which verifies that R2 is just lying to us!
          Last edited by fso0ol322; 10-12-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• so where you are playing now ...was all your stuff there?

Comment

• R2 Games, we still waiting an announcement by you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post
                R2 Games, we still waiting an announcement by you.
                i have a feeling we will be waiting a long time
                they send us to dragon awakening(not too bad a game seems like it would be kinda expensive thou) with the promise of free ambers/diamonds and then they dont deliver on that promise
                they are treating the forum users with some very heavy censorship(feels to me like they trying to hide something)that is just my opinion assuming im allowed to have an opinion,will have to check with memorylane and the r2 overlords
                but overall the way R2 games are acting leaves a very bad taste

Comment

• I am not holding my breath or holding out hope for R2 to let us know anything....on the other hand I sure hope we hear something soon
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

• huh huh huh
                    Last edited by fso0ol322; 10-12-2020, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Just remember folks, the truth is out there and the only truth that is shared on THIS forum by its members, gets deleted/censored. Be realistic, has R2 ever been forthcoming? Let's talk about something easy ... Lag .... whose fault is it. We've been told since the beginning of the game that the issue was OURS. If they can't be honest for simple things like that, what makes you think they are going to be honest about something like this?

Comment

• Hopefully I am wrong, but I would be surprised if R2 gets Wartune up and running again, due to some very critical information that can be found outside this forum
                        Anyhow I hope that R2 can provide its players with some info within a few days, because it has been quiet for some time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post
                          so where you are playing now ...was all your stuff there?
                          Everyone's stuff is all there, although some people had problems getting in. Those who got in, had absolutely everything identical to where they left it. Where? Can't tell you, that part is censored on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by LefogDart View Post
                            Hopefully I am wrong, but I would be surprised if R2 gets Wartune up and running again, due to some very critical information that can be found outside this forum
                            Agreed. And in general, legal disputes rarely (if ever) get resolved quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

Everyone's stuff is all there, although some people had problems getting in. Those who got in, had absolutely everything identical to where they left it. Where? Can't tell you, that part is censored on this forum.
                              Figured. It appears I wasn't lucky enough to get the invite....lol so I am relying on "support".

For those of you being told otherwise, your login information belongs to you and you alone. As long as you don't violate the TOS you can do whatever you want with your email address and password and that includes using it "somewhere else".

For those of you that are .... let us know how the lag is LOL.

Comment

• sounds like a case for Scully & Mulder..if anyone can figure it out & find a solution quickly it is them
                                Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                                X