Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Advance Guide For Beginners (Patch 7.7.0)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you cptcruch. Think I understand the answer to question No. 1. Have clarifications on the other questions which I wrote below in their original number an in italic font:
    2. So I assume by your answer you lose all arena coins and heroic badges earned so far and will start over from the beginning earning diamonds, arena, coins and heroic badges.
    3. Based on the screenshot I uploaded with the "Confirm" button, it doesn't even show me the list of available servers. Does that selection occur after pressing "Confirm" or is there another button to show the list of available servers?
    4. Think I understand what you mean by "alt", which is create a new character to check out/scope out the server. I just want a fair server if that makes sense, maybe it is not possible LOL. The server I am currently on has 2 nations dominating but they never attack each other. They just prey on the 3 weaker nations and therefore players on those nations have all quit LOL. Don't know if there was some back room deal where they agreed not to attack each other LOL. Of course, they are the only 2 nations that can only access the City of Darkness.

Thanks again and much appreciated.

Comment

#2 seems you've got.........u lose your current ranking but its not that big of a deal since u start over and earn Diamonds.
      #3 i forget if once u press confirm does the other servers appear (list)

I personally would move to a nation that i haven't done my morale quest on yet? collect some gems if you wanted? But if you wanted to look into H5 yellow nation, we fight the other nations and they fight back. We don't claim the lands forever, ppl are allowed and fought back to gain what was taken..........this is the nature of the game, is it not?

Don't listen to all the Hype about "us and Noel" you want help it can be given and sometimes it's beneficial for lower ppl to join a higher (bigger nation)! I got 1 char Vapraak but many have a gang of ALT's who appear in Clash every 2 weeks!

Blue nation hits us all the time, so does Green and Orange and its really quite fun! Everyone pushes back but we don't camp a certain pt to stop ppl from hitting COD. The problem with COD is there are only 3 routes and 6 nations in 4th age so yea half the server doesn't make it to COD!!

Comment

Thanks cptruch for your posts and clarifications and thanks Silkypants for starting and posting on this helpful thread for us beginners who have a lot of questions. I do understand that with 6 nations and only 3 access points to COD only 3 nations at the most can participate. What was dubious to me was the 2 biggest nations not attacking each other and just preying on the other 3 nations choking all access to COD (1 nation looks like all the players quit, probably from frustration, so they are not even relevant) I get that is the nature of this game but it does seem to make people stop playing and so you lose your player base.

Comment

most other nations I bet are 97% alts, which in the beginning you tied your accounts together with a code and you got rewards as they leveled up and yes many quit or are quitting. But i think it's rather R2's fault and not some much the players......

No info from updates
          quest broken
          star ups are more limited
          no communication from R2 at all
          no rewards for doing a job and told you will be rewarded a specific monetary value

I do hit the lil ppl and big ones ......like most larger nations they do this...pm each other and say "hi, can i earn some merit by hitting this town?" Now obviously, if the person on the other nation is 120+ mil BR then ask "can you send like 4 troop"s until you can handle more. You will find most will do this but sometimes others run in and then the fun begins but eventually either they stop or you. You usually contact the other nations Vizier or Vice or if you know a specific player just set it up.

Each server has its own style and all anyone needs to do is find the one that best suites him or her.

Comment

I almost forgot the most important aspect of this game ..................MERIT!!! Everything is based off of MERIT!! Doesn't matter how you look at it the best rewards are near the top obviously and this requires merit...no diff than COD or doing any type of daily quest. Look at the Hell event!! It's all merit based and somebody gotta out do someone and someone gonna have their feelings hurted!!
            Happens all the time!!!

Comment

Think I got it thanks. Appreciate the information. Yes the developer communication in this game really needs improvement and hopefully they start doing a much better job of communicating with the player base and making good on the rewards they said they would give.

Comment

Originally posted by gameplay1191 View Post
                3. Based on the screenshot I uploaded with the "Confirm" button, it doesn't even show me the list of available servers. Does that selection occur after pressing "Confirm" or is there another button to show the list of available servers?
                Hi Gameplay1191,
                If you hit the confirm button once, you will see a list of all the realms. Select a realm and you will see how the map is occupied by the nations. If you see 1 you like, you hit the main city of the nation you want to join. Based on the info that silkypants gave about all the realms and servers, you can make a dicision, or as like Vapraak stated, create an alt and use that one.
                To transfer to the new nation hit confirm again.

The route to follow:
                Avatar - change force server - transfer - confirm - select realm and nation - buy the server transfer voucher - (at this point, you still can go back) - transfer.

Comment

Hi Exathor,
                  Thank you for the very detailed response and much appreciated! One question I had is if on the first Confirm button after Transfer on your route to follow, do you lose the privileges (emperor, vizier, lord title, etc.) once you hit that button or you don't lose it until hitting the last Transfer button? Thanks.

Comment

Oui... Allo! I really did not expect anyone to check out my Guides... as the Q/A make sense to me; yet keep in mind I've transferred Servers 3 times.
                    On May 1 2020, I started in S44 - Jishdaville. Main character Wolfen. Out of the 3 Nations Offered... I choose Green/Nature over Blue/Ice & Red/Fire
                    When you start on a new server: Welcome to 3rd Age; Each 'new' town;city MORAL Quests will appear on the left bottom, under MAIN Quests & Extensions.

- 3rd Age: There are 3 Main Factions. (You can Not switch Nations; yet feel free to join any Guild, from said Faction)

"Moral Quest" One must click the 'Bubble' that will appear on top of the actual town/city,
                    (Let's say you are in Red, & your Nation captures a city, & you collect Moral Quest goodies. 10 minutes later, Green occupies said city ... 20 minutes later, you take it back= No more Moral Quest Goodies for that city ever again. Usually, one Faction will have a few more 'Hard-Core' players. On my Server, I decided to take over Blue and Red. After 8-10 days... Collected all the Moral Quests I could. I was not liked on my Server, as I took 1rst place... Then a Human emotion took over me, as I saw Blue take back everything back, yet Red was filled with F2P players... and left to rot.

I felt guilty for Red... So I decided that if I was so strong in Green, and Blue had some bad-*** players... I created 'Shadow' to join Red, Spend about $1,000 Cnd on him. That did not help the way I imagined, yet with my tax return, and Covid-19 - I went mental, knowing I'd be house bound for a couple months. Spending real money, My options were limited, so I mostly bought 'Training' Speed ups. Day 12-13 of S44 I played almost 24 hours, and Took over as much of the map as possible. (Many of 'us' are Mental)

Day 14 - I wake up to find I was no longer in 3rd Age: I was shocked, not knowing the game switches to 4th Age with 6 Factions, and a Huge Map!

As I mentioned, I was not liked as Wolfen, and no one knew Shadow was my alt in Red... Both my 'toons' were Not the only ones that the server hated. Lots of Drama, to the point I had to put a sheet over the chat box to avoid negative comments towards me, & there was gamers Rage... No one wanted to be in any Guild in 4th Age... Because no matter if you were R-B-G All Nations in 3rd Age, now are all the same Color. We had no idea how to team-work, and it got so negative, I spend 5K x2 Diamonds to transfer my main & alt to a new 4th Age Server. (If I would of known about 4th Age, Shadow would not of been created)

Comment

Each Server is 'Unique' yet the map is the same. If you won a Title like 'Conquer' You will keep those types of Titles what ever Server you Transfer too. Petty tittles like 'Mayer' ect... go away... Because you start on a new Server, You will have to re-do Arena based on the players on said Server... You will gain lots of Diamonds, when you join an existing Nation; on a Server that was opened weeks/months ago.

If you join H5 - Yellow or Blue - It can take a few hours to collect them all. Yellow dominates Top portion of map; after 7 day Cool Down, you can spend another 5K Diamonds to change Nation on said Server; or based on my Guide, choose a different Server. Lets say you change from Yellow to Blue... New Arena, New Moral Quests (South of the Map) ... and yes you can gather your 5k back in the same day.

But... The game remembers every Moral Quest you collected. I transferred 3x to gather as many as I could. I collect things... You won't loose much by transferring Servers. Yet Look at Your Merit Rewards... in 3 days or in 6 days... If you transfer, All your Merit Rewards for that Nation/Server will end. If you left at Stage 3 of Merit Rewards, and one day left before Merit Reward ends... & you placed 2nd by a landslide, and you leave the Nation/Server: Reward will be sent to you in Mail, when it ends. The point is, it keeps track of your progress, and rewards accordingly. Now, on the New Nation/Server you continue earning Merit as you play, but you start at 0 in the new Guild, and depending how many days left for the Merit Week Progress; you continue going up to Stage 4-5-6 (Depends what Vip you are, and time played)

If all of this makes no sense... all I can add is "KISS"
                      or.... just switch and see what happens.
                      I regret, leaving S44... It's Locked for over 100 days... No way to go back... Again, read my 'detailed' guide on all the Servers available, which I tried really hard to keep it simple...

Comment

Thank you all for the helpful discussion. Maybe I shouldn't be asking this but will do since you got me intrigued and a bit confused. Think I know what an "alt" is but how do you create one in The 4th Age to check out potential servers and Nations to transfer to? I assume an "alt" is a new account where you create a new character, but I thought new characters cannot enter The 4th Age. Also there seems to be a lot of reference to “H5”. Is this a server, since I thought servers had the “S” prefix. What does the “H” prefix signify? Thanks.

Comment

create another account with another email

Comment

Got that but when selecting Servers it gives me the message in the attached image below.
                            Do you have to pick one of the newer Servers and start from the beginning in The 3rd Age? I am not interested in starting again in The 3rd Age; my desire is to check out Servers in The 4th Age to see which potential ones interest me before joining. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-09 094927.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	2008786

Comment

Oui! Allo! I will answer your questions; including the ones you have not asked yet. This will be a 'Guide' of sorts; yet, told as a story filled with ways to not only cope with having an 'Alternative' player, and how you can accomplish what a 'Cash Whale' can do. First, you now know that you started in 3rd Age; 4th Age came a couple weeks later. Now, you may be looking at your world Map. You see that there are now 6 Factions. You also clicked on 'Rankings' to carefully review every possible 'Strength & Weakness' of each player on Server - From what Nations have been 'Activated' & some parts of the Map may have Gray Fortresses, which will later be filled with a Server... It could be weeks; so you will see a 'fair' portion of the land 'Protected'

For what ever reason; you decide that you want to change Servers. From H1 to H5 ... to see this; you clicked on your Portrait, then click on 'Change Force Server'

A 'Warning' Screen pops up; pay no attention to this, because you simply want to see all the Servers out there. But, you're uneasy that if you 'click' you may not come back... No worries because you need to 'Buy' a transfer ticket for 5,000 Diamonds.

Now, you see all the Servers available (even if you do Not have 5K Diamonds); including your own. You may be here for a good half hour... I refer to my Guide about all the Servers, before 'Tranfering'

Because you read said 'Guide' you now cross reference the info I provided, to see if things have changed. As you know, a lot happens in 24 Hours. You know to look at each Map, as if it was a 'Clock' Top middle is (1) going 'clock wise' it will end with (6) for each Nation. Colors vary from the Servers available, so KISS, click on each 'Fortress' to see how much land is owned. It's a works of Art really. Our players are Passionate & Mental.

Each Server from H1 to H5 includes multiple servers, from S1 - May 13 2019... If you thought a lot can happen in 24hr... Imagine players that have over a 'Year' on You.

Do not change Servers, unless you really have too. The top player in the game worked hard, and had to spend countless hours. I may hate this game; but I will not hate a Player. (I'll argue, and **** them off; as they will shower me with the same tingling sensations) Yet, we all have respect for the 'Tactics' & 'Insight' one must have to truly enjoy this game.

So... you decide, what do I have to loose??? I want to see other places... and perhaps, you've had enough of the 'Karen' s that play. You click, and purchase the 'Transfer' token... You have to be sure that you have clicked on the right Server, the right 'Fortress'.... You stare at the screen, reviewing all your options... You decide to get a drink first... ok, you come back, knowing that even if you land in a 'Snake' Pit... Your Cool Down is 7 days. So if you want to change Servers again... You wait 7 days.

You must of noticed when you looked at all the servers... yours has a Protection... ( A TIMER ) The newer the Servers are; the longer it will be under protection. You Can never come back to your Server for a few weeks, or for a few Months. When you 'Jump Ship' in this game... You literally jump ship.

Now... You are no longer a 'Beginner' ... It's time you you learn how creating your 'Alt' will help you do much... much more... That will be the next Guide. within the hour. Cheers

Comment

Not a Team-Player? Prefer to be a solo player? Your 'Online time varies; & you've had enough of being told by an 'Alt' Vizier, that was put in that Nation to 'Serve & Protect' their Main Character's Nation... or, you're like me... I adapt & need to put 'me' first for a change... I invest my free time, my money!!! ... so no 'Karen' I will not be in your Guild, you used 'our' efforts to profit yourself. So, you click on 'Members' then you click on your name 'Leave Guild' Option appears, and you never look back... Yet... um... You are guildless, no more daily things things to do, no more 'resources' from guild event... You so wish you had a Friend right now...

This 'Friend' is your 'Alt' and having your 'alt' will open many possibilities... What I'm about to share with our players are ways to cope; adapt; & excel to your full potential as a solo player.

Let's say you log in R2 through Facebook S-50... (Any Server in 4th Age is Locked) Unless, you have a 'Toon' in said server; you can then visit to see how the whole 'Force Server' is doing. Players from S1 made sure to have a 'toon' every 6 Server: bc each has 6 Nations... so 50 divided by 6= 8.3 ... There are potentially 8 'Force Servers' that means H1 to H5 has over 30 Servers in them.

So don't bother clicking S1 to see something... think! There's not ever a way to go on a Server that reached 4th Age otherwise.

ok, back to your pretty little friend... You know to log in through a different account, since your main is through 'fb' maybe create through a 'Google' Account - That way, you can switch screens easily; and 2 different ways to log-in log-off. You play both, which passes the time, and late game... well, it's a game changer.

Now S-51 opens... omg... it's too late to make my 'Alt' for my S-50 Character... not a problem... Any time in 4th Age you can switch Servers. so your S-51 Character will go through 3rd Age for a couple weeks; once in 4th age... You can now 'Transfer' you Main S-50 & S-51 to H5.. or where ever. Maybe, you decided to Transfer your Main sooner... You like where you are in what ever 'Force Server' you choose, knowing that you will bring your 'alt' to said server. At some point, they will meet. Those that have experience with alts, would of created them the same day.

When you click on 'Rankings' You will see multiple names that are the same; yet look closely, to see some have S-12 Karen and some S-16 Karen and some S-18 Karen... They may be all the same Player; or there's another Karen out there (they are everywhere)

Under closer inspection; they are in different Nations; in different Guilds. One week they are in Orange, the next in Red. Because you can change 'Nation' within the same 'Force Server' ... No... you can not do this if you have not transferred from your original server; as it is 'Locked' for a period of time. Once you jump ship, you can't come back for a very long time.

So now, you have your 2 Characters, you've spent time and money on each... Good times; some Bad ones... Maybe you didn't do what the 16 year Vizier told you to do! The Vizier does not like you; or was told by another Karen to not like you. They may kick you from guild, or you decided to kick yourself first. Just start your own Guild. No problem! right?

It takes 2 in a guild to open all the daily Contribution treasure boxes... You main is the 'Deputy' & you choose your own guild name. Cost nothing. You accepted the guild request your 'alt' sent, and becomes 'Captain'. As Deputy, you set the time you will want the Guild Boss to appear, because you never could make it in your old guild; or not enough players participated. As Deputy, you can Shop, and add a couple 'Barrels' a day to be bought, since your old guild Deputy never bought items for players to buy, well you can now. You feel less stressed.

You send out your birds to hunt based on 'Mobility' and you see that all guild members get free 'resources' Along with many other benefits...

But now you angered Karen the Vizier! How dare you leave; (shaking fist) No one leaves me!

You had a town which the Vizier approved & a cute green title like 'Mayer'... which expires; and many other reasons like your town was taken. So you apply for a town, you don't dare ask for a city, because those offer more daily rewards, and you are not a Karen... You wait to see the 'Pop-Up' that the Vizier accepted your request. 2 days later, you realize that you are no longer 'liked' ... I guess, the game will suck now... not at all!

My next Guide will be how to Survive as a Solo player and your 'alt', and how you can get more rewards by not having the Vizier accept your request for a town. Trust me, it's fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X