No announcement yet.

Can't log in S1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg can't log again. Couldn't log for over 24 hours, when we can finally get on game we get a shockingly bad compensation pack, we lost all events, 2 city attacks, daily city reward... EVERYTHING!!! Then you give us 100 gems, what a joke!

Now I can't log again.. same issue as before.

Robyn S1

Comment

it's off for a ride, I can not connect again, same problem as Friday and Saturday !!!!! Its become unplayable !!! Especially with your miserable compensation !!!!
      Juanabis S11 Lookout Fort - The third Age

Comment

Yup, same here, wonder how long this will take again.
        I have send Minori a private message, hopefully this will go faster then only telling on forum.
        Last edited by exaltus.se; 02-02-2020, 04:01 AM.

Comment

I also hope, its become permanent when have work all week and is happy to play all weekend and that finally bug ALL WEEKEND! Fix this problem as soon as possible please

Comment

The issue has returned S1 Cascade
            Attached Files

Comment

Same here once again Buddy s4

Comment

This has been forwarded and they are looking into this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Update: They have informed me that the issue is fixed. If it is not please let me know so I can pass along the information.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 02-02-2020, 03:18 PM.
                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

There is something very wrong with the server, we get messages from other server that are non excistant on ours, see attachements.
                  The event button has changed, but can not be opened. What is going on???? Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel event not to open.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	2001652Click image for larger version

Name:	new server, non existant on ours.JPG
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	2001653Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel new server not to be found event......JPG
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	2001654
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by exaltus.se; 02-02-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exaltus.se View Post
                    There is something very wrong with the server, we get messages from other server that are non excistant on ours, see attachements.
                    The event button has changed, but can not be opened. What is going on???? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2001652**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2001653**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2001654**[/ATTACH]
                    Thank you, this has been forwarded. Is the event button the merit rank?

Comment

yes with a countdown timer above it, we can see other servers fighting, but we are on our old map. No Paragon clash for us server 1 - 6
                      Last edited by exaltus.se; 02-02-2020, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exaltus.se View Post
                        yes with a countdown timer above it, we can see other servers fighting, but we are on our old map. No Paragon clash for us server 1 - 6
                        Thank you this has been forwarded also.

Comment

we did not get merit rank rewards, rank was not reset, we did not get previous stage rewards either. We can see other servers battling already... we going to get another 100 gems as compensation? what is this ...

people with alt on other server saying everyone else is there and they r taking our side cuz its undefended. ;(
                          Last edited by *Minori*; 02-02-2020, 03:17 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums. Posts Merged.

Comment

Originally posted by drdray104 View Post
                            we did not get merit rank rewards, rank was not reset, we did not get previous stage rewards either. We can see other servers battling already... we going to get another 100 gems as compensation? what is this ...

people with alt on other server saying everyone else is there and they r taking our side cuz its undefended. ;(
                            The issues have been reported. Please, be patient in the meantime.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The issues have been reported. Please, be patient in the meantime.
                              First we cant login for 24 hours, then we get in for last few hours of the event, then when next step should start our server gets messed up again. Now we are behind 2 days in events and how are we supposed to be able to play when all we did in last 2 days is wait? We did not even get normal attacks, there is nothing to do on server and other servers are way ahead in merit. We won't even be able to catch up so not only we not going to be able to compete for rewards we got screwed out 2 of them already. If this was line once a year or something, but this is second day in a row we r hanged out to dry. Compensation is none existent and all we get is ".. be patient.." for what? so we get can another 100 gems? Wow R2 is really hating their player base....

Comment

Originally posted by drdray104 View Post
                                First we cant login for 24 hours, then we get in for last few hours of the event, then when next step should start our server gets messed up again. Now we are behind 2 days in events and how are we supposed to be able to play when all we did in last 2 days is wait? We did not even get normal attacks, there is nothing to do on server and other servers are way ahead in merit. We won't even be able to catch up so not only we not going to be able to compete for rewards we got screwed out 2 of them already. If this was line once a year or something, but this is second day in a row we r hanged out to dry. Compensation is none existent and all we get is ".. be patient.." for what? so we get can another 100 gems? Wow R2 is really hating their player base....
                                Please, follow the previous instructions regarding compensation. I've attached my previous comment with the instructions.

In regards to the servers being down for the players who reported it here, to me or Hachiro please, submit a ticket with your server and name you will be compensated according to the amount of time you were offline. Thank you!
                                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                                Forum Rules are located here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X