Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] The Third Age V7.7 Feedback Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell event prizes r the same every time, heck the quests dont even change then again i have not been able to log in now for almost a week due to black screen, on 3rd computer trying to log in and still black screen,

Comment

Dervish - Server 51

1. Not really thrilled with the " Lovers " feature whatsoever. It it were put to the court of public opinion, especially with parents, and women in general,, I think there would be a resounding " OH HELL NO!! " Being that this is a war game, I think having Generals, both male and female, would have been a better way to go, than Lovers.

2. Would be nice to be able to convert unwanted A tier heroes into General chips, that could be used elsewhere.

3. The SS Medusa hero seems out of place, considering this game is loosely based on Lord of the Rings.

4. Everything ^^ Danif2 ^^ mentioned. There really needs to be explanations for why things are changed, and how they ultimately effect us.

5. Tunneling needs to go.

Note: By the time this survey ends, I doubt I will still be on Server 51, as my faction is pretty much done. I will update as soon as I move on.
      Last edited by derv.sepulchra; 06-28-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Tazzimodo-server 47

1) they are blatantly sexist. Yes, you want them good looking but these look like they will finish stripping if you buy the right gems pack. It was embarrassing when you had them during the screen changes, especially if my wife or grand-kids were around. ( yes, I am old but I like the game)

2) you need a way for players to get them besides a random event every now and then.

3)

Comment

Great game1
          Sound effects too loud. Music and noise levels should be able to adjust for individual player preferences. Need more chances to win diamonds.
          My server is S53. username; Velibaba

Comment

Hello!
            I prefer the previous Battle Power system then the new.

Basically i dont like this new update.

S4. Dragonbird

Comment

At first the idea of lovers was neet, but as one player said, it is not really appropriate for children and most women. I believe that the whole concept needs to be re-thought and if nother better is created, then shut down.

Comment

Update :
                Add:

1. Hell event entrance .......still showed up in the Event Tab
                2. Rebel camp...........no instructions disappeared after 1 day
                3. jigsaw puzzle...........never happened
                4. New hero............how do you obtain

Optimization:
                1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue........how
                2.Modify the Recruitment Fort
                3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower..........how?
                4.Modify Novice plot related function........................what is this?

Rules:
                write down your opinions in the comments below. Remember to leave your username and server.
                Duration: June 28, 2020, to July 12, 2020
                Rewards will be sent to you within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards:
                Players who participate in the event will receive in-game rewards worth $49.99....................wheres the reward for the last participation worth $39.99 plus a bonus for being in 4th Age!

This is gone on for far too long where we are asked to do something and receive nothing after a promise of a monetary gain!! S1 Vapraak
                Last edited by cptcruch; 06-28-2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Update :
                  Add:

1. Hell event entrance - Why not make the Hell event a permanent event, with the tab on the bottom of the screen and delete if from the daily events?
                  2. Rebel camp - Just have been notified that the camps are on for 3 days and off for 4 days - no information how these works or whatsoever
                  3. jigsaw puzzle - I like this mini-game, easy rewards without spending actual money. Maybe its more fun when there is a choose button to play in cross server or own server?
                  4. New hero - Nice looking hero, but where or how can we get her??

Optimization:
                  1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue - How was this calculated or modded?
                  2.Modify the Recruitment Fort - not very usable when it is maxed out
                  3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower - Very very annoying, the more troops you have the more powerfull you've become?? If i have lesser troops in fort, then i can't win in arena??
                  4.Modify Novice plot related function - What is this indeed? Never seen this before.

Exathor S1.
                  Last edited by exaltus.se; 07-02-2020, 07:54 AM. Reason: edited the jigsaw puzzle option.

Comment

Update :
                    Add:

1. Hell event entrance- No comments
                    2. Rebel camp- Took a while to figure out how to actually do one, Add a way to notify the Nation when one is queued up
                    3. jigsaw puzzle- Have not found this, no clue what it is
                    4. New hero- Hero not released yet, no feedback

Optimization:
                    1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue- This is a bit nice, basically Fatigue goes down slower...I think...Clarification would be nice
                    2.Modify the Recruitment Fort- I like the idea that you can train unlimited troops, maybe this is too good for higher level players? Perhaps just increase Troop max by 10x permanently like it was during the Paragon training event
                    3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower- This is all messed up, Battle Power and War Power seem interchangeable but their formulas are different.Why does it show the new formla on the hero screen, but uses the old formula during battles? Which one the true power of a hero during a battle?
                    4.Modify Novice plot related function- No clue what this is

Other:
                    Dark Lord is still bugged in Arena. Depending on attack or defend, he can stun immediately or after 5 secs, also based on what level he his. His behavior is odd,

[S1]The Grand Haven
                    S1.Quaddaddy
                    Last edited by exilum; 06-29-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

cho mình xin h?i ra ??ng sau nhà ng??i ta ?ánh làm cach nao chi mình v?i

Comment

ra sau nha nguoi ta danh lam cach nao

Comment

A little more instruction would be nice. The Lover is something I know very little about due to a lack of in-game instruction on exactly what it is and how to use it.

Scerosis s54 Fobockston

Comment

Eomer S 30

1. Agree with above posts, the Lover is out of place in this game and not needed.
                            2. Explaining the updates and how changes were applied to computations of power would be helpful
                            3 .The 3 day events need to be one day to make them something to work on and be beneficial. So disheartening to log in the next day or two and see nothing to work on since you completed the events the first day. If they are so slow that every one can complete them, then that is regular game play and not an "event".
                            4. Now that Rebel camp is back up, it looks like something positive and will add game play.

Comment

sorry if sound disgruntled but what is the point of these feedback events when the rewards promised are never given to the players??? participated in the feedback events from 04/23/2020 and 05/11/2020 and have yet to receive any of the promised rewards for those. it has been months overdue.
                              a curious question to players who have played this game for a while...has any feedback from the player base that improves the game actually been incorporated into the game? was wondering...if it has then that is great.
                              all of the questions regarding this new version 7.7 posted on previous topics have been ignored and never answered. just look at all of those posts to see the feedback from the player base regarding this new update. thanks.
                              Last edited by gameplay1191; 06-29-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE
                                Players who participate in the event will receive in-game rewards worth $49.99....................wheres the reward for the last participation worth $39.99 plus a bonus for being in 4th Age!

This is gone on for far too long where we are asked to do something and receive nothing after a promise of a monetary gain!! S1 Vapraak[/QUOTE]

Been asked on other threads as well and by others!! Going on 3 months for 1 and over a month on the other!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X