Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] The Third Age V7.7 Feedback Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i use account of my wife to write here. I cant acces Forum with mine. I click login but always still not logged without error message.

I think i'm the one who play the most since this game exist. I'm Top from S11 (and got another account)

About Survey :

Update :
    Add:

1. Hell event entrance =
    Comments : Good to got this. Sometime we dont understand why is so hard. On Defend Ennemy, i make a lot of attack and Kill, like 500k merit. (more than many in one week) and no acces first level of Reward. A other Hell, I recruit 150 hero and not reach secont level. Only Building and Research work there to succed acces to all reward.

2. Rebel camp
    Comments : Great this new event the first day only, That need some ajustement, when we spend many mobility to make 6 or 7 Rebel, that not fun to got only 1 reward for all this. Not want to do anymore. The first day, we win always some stuff (not big but cool) and sometime, in rare case, Ascend. Was great. No more now.

3. jigsaw puzzle
    No comment

4. New hero
    Comments : That great.. all want it i think. But we need to buy it by small piece. like 2 or 3 card .. like that, if it's a day without ressource, we can got a part and buy more next time.

Optimization:
    1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue
    Comments : I dont understand this change ???

2.Modify the Recruitment Fort
    Comments : That cool to got more troup avaible in recruitement fort because that not change anything in battle but only on personnal gameplay. Less waste of time to make troup while battle. Dont change it.

3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower
    Comments : No No No.. Why.. We are lost with this new formula. I know i can beat someone but his Battlepower is more than me.. Lol i can beat him very easy. Not representative of real power in battle. Come back like before. Or make new formula. Battle power must give information about if someone is more strong that other in Warfare. Now it's impossible to know.

4.Modify Novice plot related function
    Comments : I dont understand this change ??? i have a new player but not see anything about that.

Other comments or suggest :

Event and Hell :
    Great to got many choice to make the event. BUT, A) very hard to do with some choice.. like impossible. We need to know more how that cost for each, like how many recruit hero i need? How many stamina i must spend, how many Ennemy i must defeat. There is a formula like Ennemy x Tavern x Stamina?? B) If all choice must be do, it's too hard. I t ried with All my tavern (spend like 150 rhum and beer) withoot succeed. The day after, no more to make a other Event = Not fun. But when the choice include Building or research wow VERY easy. That only way i can succeed with my best level 57 player.

Arena : It's too hard for low player on 4th Age to collect stuff. If you are in small nation, only mine level 1 it's impossbile to grow. BUT if Arena allow to collect Heroic Badge for the 50 first level instead 20, that will be very good. Just small reward to give chance to lower plkayer to progress in 4th age. 20 level with Heroic Badge was good in 3th age but not on 4th age.

Starup : Now, It's too hard to upgrade our hero at 5 star. Before, Event give 150 Starup when we able to reach last level. Now the best for same period is aroud 75 or less. Player will buy less hero if they cant upgrade without Starup. A little bit more in Event would be good.

Vice-Vizier : To help Vizier, Vice-Vizier must be allowed to give city as Lord like the Vizier.

Buying Sadie / Dora / Corina / Rihanna : If we can buy part of her by step was better, more easy, more buyer. Like 20%. Otherwise, i dont understand why you put 100% if we can but only on one shot. And How to buy all of her? i only see Rihanna and Dora on special offer.

Thanks for this great game.

User name : S11, Top

Last edited by ha-hy64; 07-01-2020, 10:15 PM.

Comment

I support (TheGaffer, S53) I've played briefly on 4-5 different servers and almost every time One Nation tends to dominate, although that is the Nature of the game, it makes it unfair and puts people off sticking around for the 4th Age. I would love to see another reliable way to gain Merit at the same rate of siegeing.

Comment

Would like to see some place whrer you can earn lover chips.

Comment

Rebel camps doesn't seem to work and still waiting for medusa chips

s1.Noel

Comment

Update :
            Add:

1. Hell event entrance : hell event is useless for fresh 4th age servers, theres no way to be in top10 for us, older players make 10x morepoints in it... rework it pls, or add rewards up top 50 or 100players
            2. Rebel camp : Its a good addon, but its should reset faster or place more from it... also its rewards are bugged, its happened many time only 1 player got rewards only, others got nothing
            3. jigsaw puzzle : Haven't seen it yet
            4. New hero :it just saying come with Hero pack, but never pop up

Optimization:
            1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue - Hard to say about this anything cuz we didnt got any info about how it changed
            2.Modify the Recruitment Fort - Its a good change, we can make bigger army now for long fights over one city
            3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower - This one is kinda useless... lots of researching giving fake power, or unused fake power...old system was much better
            4.Modify Novice plot related function- Dunno what is this...you guys should really give more info about your updates, not just its headtitle...

S46 Shadow

Comment

Now, I will answer all your Questions, to best of my knowledge:
              1. Hell Event Entrance: Got 8th Place, Mount stones and such... I got something in the mail, and didn't care.
              2. Rebel Camp: What the frack are these Camps? Lv 36, LV 60... It looks like Clutter on the map, no one does them.
              Side Note: Do you really think we play as a team? We... are... Hungry for Merits, and most players can be 'Bullies' like the french Santa... with BT of 800K+ and can 'Camp' 1-2 Hero's with 3-5 Million BT = Every Hero trying to move on is killed 1 by 1. You can bring 10-13 Hero's, ALL will be killed by one Super Star Player... yeah, what fun; what joy to be killed; all resources to Zero.
              I have never seen any Guild on any Nation work together and send out X amount of Birds to a Camp? & for what? More Stones, & not worth the effort at all.
              3. Jigsaw Puzzle: Praise the Gods! So you will add 'mini' games??? really, bc that is the Best News! .. so what is it? So many games add a puzzle game like bejewel and such... it would be fun.
              4. New Hero: Medusa ... ok... a SS 1 Star useless 'Hero' with your new 'Formula Battle Power' ... Do the Dev's play daily, like 'we' do? ... Honestly, I do wonder how to get her... NOT ... bc I'm not that curious...

Optimization:
              1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue: Explain this 'Fatigue' Because I have no more Food... Add more 'Food' Because we have to constantly travel long distances to get to our Final Destination... Where 1-3 'toons' will kill my 5-8 Team, and thats pushing the limit.
              2.Modify the Recruitment Fort: Say What??? You mean an endless supply of any Troop... It's quite annoying every click, creates an explosion of "Battle Power' ... Meanwhile, it has no effect at on any troop. If I am wrong... I welcome Feed Back.
              3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower: It not good; it's demeaning to the characters I worked really hard to improve. Did the Poor get Poorer?; & the Rich got Richer!!! I used a calculator, and made some notes... Not happy with 7.7.0
              4.Modify Novice plot related function: Ha ha ha... what? Modification of Novice 'Plot' Function... ok... What Plot? There's a plot... I'll start a new toon to see what ever this is.
              In fairness, since Patch V7.7 has Nerfed my troops to the point I can't let more than 4-5 characters to fight, and I used to bring 8-10 to battles.
              If I equip 4 Purple 3xStars Gear @ LV45= 334K power is added to any hero; My 'Purple' Hero's have an average BT of 169K= 503K ...
              In battle, that is about 1.2 to 1.5 million BT... which is not bad for 3-4 Hero's, and the 5th... well she dies a lot.... Forget every other Hero, they are all useless in 4th age.
              Now my SS Hero's are Nerfed to @69K with said gear, has a Total BT of 403K = That's about 810-940 Battle Power on the field... so my SS stay back, and what it takes to get SS chips, I'm not impressed.
              This 'Issue' should resound with all your players. 4x Blue Gear lv 45= 223K power added to any Hero... Avr Hero @ 169K would now have 392K BT... Again, useless in 4th Age. And if I make any Blue Gear 1 Star each, its a bonus of 36K to any Hero... big whoop...
              If it's Broken; do Fix it! ... My review is filled with 'contempt & sarcasm' ... Because I really Like this game; Yet it IS completely 'Unbalanced' ... so fix that asap
              Shadow S44

Comment

I appreciate the opportunity to offer some Feed-Back ... Yet, know that I'm unhappy with 7.7.0
                The Fact that R2 is working hard on 3rd Age, or is it 4th Age? ... Is a really good thing; as I have invested over 1K$ cnd : So I feel like I'm part of this amazing time-killer; type of game. Like most, I play 12-16 Hours Daily. Here are my answers:

1. Hell event entrance: What it takes to reach top 10 is for the Cash Whales. Prizes are not attractive enough to care atm
                2. Rebel camp: Why? ... and what one gets for even trying it... Well, check the game yourself... No one is going to team-work that way. The cost to send our 'Birds' is not worth it.
                3. jigsaw puzzle: That sounds interesting... please tell us more about this... Jigsaw Puzzle... Please add anything to pass the time... ANYTHING is welcomed!
                4. New hero: oh... another SS Hero... Not sure what that means, or how to get her... Will I want her with your new "Calculation Formula of Battle Power"? ... Do the math... not worth it.

Optimization:
                1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue: I have a 'upper limit of fatigue' lol ... irl I have plenty of Fatigue playing your game... sorry I didn't notice. (Was it explained somewhere)?
                2.Modify the Recruitment Fort: What Have You Done!!!! Limitless Recruits... Should I be excited... I have no idea what this does... sure points are added to our BT... but I see no use for this change at all... Please educate me, because Patch 7.7.0 Nerfed my entire "Gaming Experience" I managed to gear 6 of my Toons; 2 with Purple Gear; 3 with Blue and one in Green.... I used to be able to send out 10 with 1-1.5 Million BT... Now, as I said, I can take out 6-8 max. Only to be met by one or two toons; camped in a city with 3Million BT... so I know its suicide to go anywhere... If it was me with 3Million BT, I would laugh myself to tears to see 10-20 average BT of 1.5Million BT get cut by ONE TOON! Come on... Someone agree with me please, cuz I'm not having fun like I used too.
                3.Modify the calculation formula of battlepower: Do Not Go There. I don't want to be banned or my account taken away... Why could you not Lower the Defense of Top Nation; and Boost Battle Power for Weak Nations? And why 6 Nations in 4th age? only 1 or 2 rule any of your servers. Alts are placed in Nations that have been strangled to the point they quit, or transfer Servers. So they can get their Wizard Chips?! ... I'll pay 5K Diamonds to move to a Dead Nation for my weekly chips of 10-5-2 ... It's the same players that get them weekly... no, the 4 Nation in 3rd age worked really well, why could you not of made it 4 Nations in 4rth age? having 6 opens many ways to gain "Unfair" Advantage.
                4.Modify Novice plot related function: So, I need to start a new character to 'Plot Related Function' ... I have no memory of a plot... Did you have to add the word 'Novice' to offend us? ... just joking... sort of...

Look, I'm very grateful to have a game that I can play daily... There's so much that can be done... so I decided that 7.7.0 takes 'us' two steps back...
                Hate the Game; Not the Player... Your game is so 'Unbalanced' ... It is very frustrating dealing with players as it is... and now 'they' reign Supreme... Hope you make a special server for 800K BT @ 3.5-5.5++ Million BT... Why is there not a limit to where a S1-S20 go to a Special Server; as would S21-S41 ect... You have the 'Brain-Power" to make an awesome game, please use it for the next Patch.
                Wolfen S44
                Drop The Candy... & Step Away From The Child!

Comment

Make it so we can actually play the game have been locked out unable to play for 20hrs when will it be fixed and when can they start communication when its down.

Comment

LorDBONES serv 56 loxikeep

muito bom o game, mais poderia colocar drops especificos dos montros de maior level, assim, cada um droparia coisas segundo o seu nivel. e coloquem mais monstros disponiveis para matar, tem muito pouco no mapa.

Comment

any idea when we're going to get compensated for the last 2 events? So far R2 owes for the last 2 events where we haven't been given our rewards and R2 made sure to mention we would but never came thru!!!!

Comment

Dan Tataryn S53 Bimerston,
                        name is Velibaba from the Rivendel Guild

game going well
                        i thought there wasnt any interaction with 'the lover' though
                        you give her gifts, and not much is perceived in return

wish there was a volume control for the gun noise during battle... the music rocks, but the loud explosions ruin the music... turn the noise down and the music up!

Thank you
                        Be well

Comment

Dan Tataryn S53 Bimerston,
                          name is Velibaba from the Rivendel Guild

game going well
                          i thought there wasnt any interaction with 'the lover' though
                          you give her gifts, and not much is perceived in return

wish there was a volume control for the gun noise during battle... the music rocks, but the loud explosions ruin the music... turn the noise down and the music up!

Thank you
                          Be well

Comment

fix log in nonsense

Comment

Update :
                              Add:

1. Hell event entrance This I like
                              2. Rebel camp No instructions do not even know how to battle it
                              3. jigsaw puzzle A little complicated not great response with mouse drag n drop not real good
                              4. New hero....Spent a BUTT LOAD TO GET MUDSSA>>>AND IT DID NOT HAPPEN NOT VERY IMPRESSED
                              Optimization:
                              1.Modify the upper limit of fatigue No freaking clue haven't noticed anything
                              2.Modify the Recruitment Fort Again did not know anything was done not enough info
                              3.Modify the calculation formula of battle-power...well I see a-lot of notifications now that i did not see before
                              4.Modify Novice plot related function I really don't have a clue

Rules:
                              write down your opinions in the comments below. Remember to leave your username and server.
                              Duration: June 28, 2020, to July 12, 2020
                              Rewards will be sent to you within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards:
                              Players who participate in the event will receive in-game rewards worth $49.99.

Join to help us make the game better!

Comment

The reward is: 'Chips' for Useless 'Lover' Sadie as the $49.99 ... Because 'we' already get her free by 4th Age... You end up with 'Useless'-Sad-Sadie) extra chips... they sit in your inventory. No one uses the Heroes for Sadie... ever. I thought, maybe I can upgrade her with these 'chips' I got from doing the other Survey... It's tactless, rude and I'm extremely disappointing, that no one responded to 'players' asking this question on many other 'Threads' I've been accused of 'Spam' so, I decided to write the answer here. Again, you will not care about Useless-Sad-Sadie. Based on 3 pages of feed back... Not one player is happy with 7.7.0 & a $49.99 Value... Like I would spend 50 bucks on a 'Lover' Makes no sense at all. Cleavage for days; what are we? Teenagers with a box of tissues for our issues? Please get rid of Lovers. Add an Adviser and a Spy... something that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X