No announcement yet.

Update on expected merges for s1-5 and s-10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't care they will not merge us even though we have been asking for months on end so I'm done I havent bothered renewing my vip or spirit cove this month nor will I be playing this game as much if at all. The same ruler as always they dont give a sheet while idiots still continue to spend they treat us like ruler and refuse to listen to the user base.

Mads s1
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-15-2020, 10:07 PM. Reason: Profanity changed to ruler.

Comment

eu or ec servers wouldn't matter there isn't enough people who want to play this old version ..this is where r2 is awesome up to think that.

they should only open 1 server every few months and have wc eu and ec then maybe there would be a stable community.

but with only wc and new servers goin out weeklys it seems ,they screwing their selves and the players. I haven't renewed vip or coven either and have already moved onto other games. I will stay for classwars but that's it awesome r2 and the devs.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 04-15-2020, 10:08 PM. Reason: Profanity change to awesome.

Comment

Please, do not use profanity on the forums. I have forwarded the request for server merges. Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Yo Minori can you explain why s3-5 world boss is much longerthan newly opened other servers even after Vilanov and Zeus do there best with mighty hercu? Why dont you admins and moderators create accounts and have 1 day game play in s1-2 and s3-5 server so finally get understand that you guys bottling own job by opening new server also by not giving mass merge. In proficity they do mass merge cause they have brain inside their head. Every days you guys only think one thing- how to give a hard time for s1-5 players? and you guys come up with the answer, Oh lets open new server and teleport exsisting old server players in to new server. A lot r2 players coming to WR server but no WR players coming to R2 server. If this continues then within 6month 60% of R2 Reborn players will quit. I was playing S10 world boss then after it loged S5 toon to play world boss, still low BR me top 7 in all class Rank thats what happening in s3-5.
          Last edited by realghost; 04-16-2020, 12:55 AM. Reason: for getting improved

Comment

Who is in charge here ? Moderators should tell him/them to go look the forum, all the answers are there, everything said is true. I never had problems like this with any online games ever ?! Maybe someone should get fired or something ?

Comment

Moderators are volunteers. The thread and requests have been forwarded. That is all we are able to do. Thank you.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

minori you cannot delete non profanity that is a fireable offense for a mod. do it again and you will be fired. piles of redoga poo dung doodoo isn't profanity
                get off your soap box

spend more time actually looking at all post over 6 months about this and keep forwarding until the devs tell you to stop or your fired. your here for the people not them or yourself.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 04-18-2020, 08:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged. Please, use the edit function.

Comment

Originally posted by vilanov View Post
                  minori you cannot delete non profanity that is a fireable offense for a mod. do it again and you will be fired. piles of redoga poo dung doodoo isn't profanity
                  get off your soap box

spend more time actually looking at all post over 6 months about this and keep forwarding until the devs tell you to stop or your fired. your here for the people not them or yourself.
                  It is against the forum rules. They are located in my signature. The first rule states
                  1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
                  this means any profanity on the forums such as the ones you've used I can and will remove. Please, abide by the rules. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Minori first answer to the question that, its been 6 months that we telling in forum for s1-5 merge and you was forwarding it to admins and still they didnt give you a clear answer that why R2 Reborn hates 1-5 server players by denying our merge? I think what ever you forwarding it straigtly going to R2 waste bin cause your not giving us a answer either r2 reborn. Resign and get some good job Minori. Then we will all respect you. Feeding cat and dogs much betrer than spending cash in r2 games. They show respect and loyalty. Minori and her boss return flowers
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-19-2020, 03:58 PM. Reason: Removed profanity. Changed to flowers.

Comment

Please, read this regarding merges here However, to quote what it states:
                      Server merge requests are generally not considered. In very rare cases requests have been used to produce a merge, but these are in extreme circumstances. There are so many factors that go into considering a server merge that we must consider the overall health of the game above a single server.
                      What this means is merges are not based solely on player requests. It is considered, but will not be the sole regarding factor to determine when a server merge occurs. Please, understand I do not make these choices and have no say in the matter. As I have expressed you can list your reasonings why a merging should happen for the requested servers in your ticket. I can forward your requests to the team, but what happens afterward? I do not have a say in the matter. This is the final time I will address this request. Thank you for your understanding and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

you and your boss just not a simple flower lol, its poison flower, how much you getting paid by r2?couple of balen and bound balen for ignoring players most important needs. Did you know minori i am not a fool i already on WR proficity to avoid the poison from you and your boss flowers. Such a beuatiful flowers that every admins want to smell it, but not us, cause we have better things to do other than enjoying flower. R2 want s1-5 players quit or move to new server or else enjoy Minoris flower. She love to help players with her flowers pls all enjoy it. . ...............?if i were you i wouldnt change horse grass waste to a flower from my last post?

Comment

If anyone has a problem with how mods do things, you come to me. Minori doesn't even play this game and is going out of her way to try to help.

Your problem isn't with us, it's with the operations team who looks at the backend server statistics and say the servers aren't ready for a merge yet. I don't know what you're all doing to skew the stats, but it's working against you. Nothing we can do about that outside of what we're already doing for you, and that's making this merge the daily topic of discussion. If you'd like us to stop forwarding this request, let us know, we'd be happy to oblige.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2020, 02:56 PM.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

memory nobody is spending money anymore on our servers cept a few that isn't enough to skewer P N L lines. someone on operations team is terrible at their job. you and your mods shouldn't even have top ask us or wait for a new thread to be posted to keep submitting your reports.
                            DO IT DAILY UNTIL THEY SAY ONE MORE TIME AN YOUR FIRED. give them hell for the players memory don't wait on us to keep beating the dead redogas

and minori rules are not law, you can want all that in your little world but in non communist countries we have free speech. and when you do dumb flowers it we have every right to call it how we say it.
                            Last edited by *Minori*; 04-21-2020, 01:51 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by vilanov View Post
                              memory nobody is spending money anymore on our servers cept a few that isn't enough to skewer P N L lines. someone on operations team is terrible at their job. you and your mods shouldn't even have top ask us or wait for a new thread to be posted to keep submitting your reports.
                              DO IT DAILY UNTIL THEY SAY ONE MORE TIME AN YOUR FIRED. give them hell for the players memory don't wait on us to keep beating the dead redogas

and minori rules are not law, you can want all that in your little world but in non communist countries we have free speech. and when you do dumb flowers it we have every right to call it how we say it.
                              Freedom of speech only means you can't be prosecuted by the government for things you say about the government. It has never encompassed speech on private property, or things said about non-government entities. As the forum is private property and R2 isn't government, the rules here do apply to you. Say what you feel, raise your pitchfork as high as you want, be loud, but you need to choose words that aren't profanity to say it. Meet us halfway, please.

We do bring up the merge topic daily. None of us are scared to be vocal. We are doing our best to make sure this is the first thing they see when they get in, and the last thing see when they leave for the day. We aren't waiting for you to post before we say something, but these posts are the ammo we use - for every topic, not just this one. I mentioned operations so you would know what the hurdle is, and why you haven't been merged yet. I don't play this so I don't know what goes on in your servers, all I know is something goes on that keeps you out of the zone for merge potential. We're hoping we can wear them down with the constant requests, but until that happens, we can't do more than what we're already doing, and we aren't sitting here silently while we wait.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yo memory Lane just look at my new stupid post. You will have some idea of whats going on in S3-5 and because of you guys a lot players quit, stupid operators. Pass this message to operators

IF YOU CANT RUN IT WELL THEN SHUT DOWN R2 REBORN PLEASE

by doing this a lot players cash will stay in bank or they can move to better game like Guild War2, Black Desert Online or WR server.

Comment

Working...
                                X