Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure lol.. I guess I jus click that link

Comment

Well I mean I guess I better just say how for those who dont know how to do and are sick of not getting their moneys worth out of their VIP. On the Crystal Saga webpage click on the R2games icon in the top left hand corner, then where you see the four circles the first being your account click on the third one that says my orders (icon that looks like a receipt), switch over to the VIP state and then click cancel, I am pretty sure it will ask you if you are sure about it but either way if you are going to cancel it wouldnt really matter what it says after that because you are going to do it anyways. And there you have it the way to cancel you VIP

If you decide that you want vip back later on you can always repurchase it so it isn't like you will lose out of getting it again so don't think that you won't be able to get it back if you cancel it.
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2016, 08:09 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

yer.. I mean its only $8 but I still grudge giving it to a totally fraudulent company.. atleast until they fix there server..

payed 200 crystal for rosses as well planted be4 server crashed and there gone must have died dureing the downtime soo yer 200 xtals down the drain because of crashes I wonder how many others bought rosses for same thing to happen to them
        Last edited by silentzoner; 04-16-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Well this is the first time that I have seen them like this with one of their servers and even though this is a new account for me I have been with R2 crystal saga for 3 years now from the very beginning and yet this is the first i seen them mess up this badly so someone or someting has bto be interfering with they servers for it to get out of wack like this but anyways i have to head to work so much for trying to afk while i was there once again.

Comment

ok hun have a nice day at work hopefully chat laters

Comment

Yeah hopefully we win LG if the server is actually on at that time, dont know what will happen if no one battles does the previous guild get it, not sure but i guess i will get all the info later. have fun dearest

Comment

downnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

when server be on?

Comment

The instability will just make us play something else... downloading RO at the moment... 50% left to go of the 2GB file...
                    IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

RO? whats that

Comment

Has the server been down since LG?

Comment

i don't know. I've been unable to logon for the past 7.5 hours at the very least.

Comment

So then the server was up for like an hour or two then because I didnt go to bed until 1:30am since i got off from work late and the server was still down

Comment

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad what to do?

Comment

I don't know. 8 hours ago was when I got home from work and I haven't been able to get on since I've been home... granted I did sleep for awhile during that and it's possible I missed it being up only for it to have crashed again.

Comment

Working...
                                X