Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

thanks 2 all palyer in R2games cz suporting in joyopark..

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
    We are supporting you guys, we WANT you here. Regardless of what anyone says, EVERYONE was excited for this merge. We NEEDED a merge, and the fact that you were coming from a different host made this whole merge waayyy more exciting for us. It was like going to school and finding out a whole other school was going to be the "new kid" haha, bad analogy.

But tell all of your friends from Joyo to come and support this thread, tell anyone that you know to support it. The more support this thread gets the higher the likelihood that the GMs will do what they can. But it needs support!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
      GM, why u cant make our char one by one by the data that has been transfered to R2? Is that reason because of taking too much time? I offer you for help if i can help something....
      Band-aid fixes are good for small problems that will fix themselves later on. We are talking about 8 servers worth of characters. That is a whole lot of time trying to track down each person to ask for the information needed to do a link.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• all i can say thanks for the support!!!!do ur best ,,,
        i miss my character ,,hard to go back to 0 again.....

s3 curen
        s3 vipcassy
        s3 silverpogs
        s3 berylace
        s3 zold

Comment

• it good know there is still hope of getting back our account . we will wait no matter how long it takes. just wish me and my dear wings was in the new Server now .

Comment

• I am 100% sure that the Devs at R2 are going to try EVERY WAY possible save your toons. I know that waiting is hard and I cant even begin to think how you all must be feeling But rest assured when R2 find away and finally get you on the server, you guys are going to be welcomed and met with a warm welcome as well **Hugs all Joyo Peeps**
            Artemis1
            Priest
            Level64 Scion

Comment

• For real? Do NOT come to my thread, that is a supportive thread, meant to give hope, and give everyone a place for updates, and post that negativity. I get that you "support this thread" but what kind of support are you giving when you come here and bash on R2, who IS trying to solve this problem. You do not think that it would be in their benefit to bring hundreds of players, many of whom are cashers, over to R2.

I really do not appreciate your negativity on a thread about seeking help. And about being productive.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• Just a generalized note: I know we are on the 24th page already and it's harder to do as a thread gets longer, but please keep the thread on topic. Off topic comments that have nothing to do with the joyopark merger will be removed. Thank you.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• any new info?? #12 -_-''
                  (J8)Foxeyyz

Comment

• Just want to thank again for the people here at r2 for trying their best to help us all out.
                    I may not be a cash user but have spent countless hours on the game they developed Crystal Saga to get to where i am at. and that is not by using multiple accounts to get to where i am at.
                    But if they are able to fix the problem positive feedback about their services to friends everywhere would go along ways if this situation were to get resolved.
                    Thank You Very Much to all the Players, Moderators, GM's and Staff at R2games for all your hard work to help us JoyoPark Players.
                    And Thank You to all the JoyoPark players for being Patient and staying positive in our moment of Pain.
                    (S4/J4)Chaosblade
                    Level 78 Eidolon Knight
                    Guild: (S1/J1)Titans

Comment

• **Hugs Chaosblade** that actually brought a tear to my eye
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• im totally agree with chaosblade. and thanks again R2 players to supporting us
                        (j2)silvu Eidolon priest
                        (S2)silvu Eidolon priest

Comment

• My wife and I quit awhile ago from joyopark, we heard that we were moving to R2 and got stoked and ready to play again. Hope you guys at R2 can fix this. We look forward to returning soon

(J2)Trexton
                          &
                          (J2)Sylwanin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahlfs View Post
                            My wife and I quit awhile ago from joyopark, we heard that we were moving to R2 and got stoked and ready to play again. Hope you guys at R2 can fix this. We look forward to returning soon

(J2)Trexton
                            &
                            (J2)Sylwanin
                            And we look forward to haveing you both back, it is always more fun to have more of our friends around.

Comment

• No hope...

(J7)Horus

Comment

• Can we get SOMEKIND of an update as for progress being made or no progress being made? SOMTHING. We are all trying to be as patient as possible but if you could just tell us somthing as to what steps are being taken in getting us our accounts back. That would be great, thank you.

(J3)Videoxx

Comment

Working...
                                X