No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 1/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Reverie how about instead of editing my post you actually take the time to respond to it and other posts. Thanks guy.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

more pay to consume when we did not have any point system for the holidays?

Comment

So, no compensation for the Christmas Tree packs most of us couldn't collect?

Comment

Will the Beast master bugs be fixed already or what?
          ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
          SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

Originally posted by Sentyment View Post
            LOL 20 bronze badge for 1 purified crystal loool be serious i buy them whit 30 silver not waste 1 hour in sengolia for it on the case i,m not on winning side must take 2 entry to make 1 PC thats lamer thinking
            dont knock the bronze badge exchange, I have 2 lines of them this is a good way to clearing out the vault and making some much needed space
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

r2 are you guys playing us refining our fragrach weapon with refinements crystals each is 88pieces? wew lame thing and you guys put therefinement crystals on the shop!!! it will be impossible for us to refine our equipment weapon on that 2% every click just to reach 100%.... if you guys make better just droping refinement crystals in dgs or elites mobs.. we can do refining...what a bunch of money getters... yeah cashers can refine cuz they use money things.....but r2 need to think about other poeples that dont use money in the game...

Comment

plss merge s61 and sever group ...
                im bored >.<
                most of my friends already quit

already been a year and no merge...still waiting for merge ~~~~

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                - JavaMerp -

Comment

Would be nice if we can get an answer from a moderator or anyone higher up for that matter on the Nether instead of keeping is hanging. If you guys don't have the information or the answer than say It, Don't ignore the players that have a legitimate question about a new area. SO can SOMEONE be so kind an answer the questions that was asked about it like it is a PVP area????? what are the drop from there????? and SS would be nice if they are available.
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by johnrayumadhay View Post
                    r2 are you guys playing us refining our fragrach weapon with refinements crystals each is 88pieces? wew lame thing and you guys put therefinement crystals on the shop!!! it will be impossible for us to refine our equipment weapon on that 2% every click just to reach 100%.... if you guys make better just droping refinement crystals in dgs or elites mobs.. we can do refining...what a bunch of money getters... yeah cashers can refine cuz they use money things.....but r2 need to think about other poeples that dont use money in the game...
                    Ummmmm actually 90% of players will not cash for a very easily farmed item O.o would just like to point out that the items needed are found in Yellow Packs in IoB. These are not bound at all, and it is how the 90% of players I'm talking about fused their weapons. Anyone you cashed to refine has more money then sense.

Would be nice if we can get an answer from a moderator or anyone higher up for that matter on the Nether instead of keeping is hanging. If you guys don't have the information or the answer than say It, Don't ignore the players that have a legitimate question about a new area. SO can SOMEONE be so kind an answer the questions that was asked about it like it is a PVP area????? what are the drop from there????? and SS would be nice if they are available.
                    Also would like to point out that most of the Mods are sleeping right now, and the one that are not do not sit at their computers or laptops waiting for people to post so they can reply. They also play the game and IF they are awake right now are probably doing ingame stuff.
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                      Ummmmm actually 90% of players will not cash for a very easily farmed item O.o would just like to point out that the items needed are found in Yellow Packs in IoB. These are not bound at all, and it is how the 90% of players I'm talking about fused their weapons. Anyone you cashed to refine has more money then sense.

Also would like to point out that most of the Mods are sleeping right now, and the one that are not do not sit at their computers or laptops waiting for people to post so they can reply. They also play the game and IF they are awake right now are probably doing ingame stuff.
                      Not trying to be rude but if you read prev post from Kanyo you will know the Rev is on and my questions was for a moderator or above Sorry you don't qualify to even answer my post. Thank you very much I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter.
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                        Not trying to be rude but if you read prev post from Kanyo you will know the Rev is on and my questions was for a moderator or above Sorry you don't qualify to even answer my post. Thank you very much I didn't ask for your opinion on the matter.
                        again Mods play the game and do not sit around waiting for players to post, she might be on but is probably busy right now. If you look at the post he is talking about, Rev merged the thread that is all, this could of been a quick "oh it don't belong there, ill put it here, I'll do that before I go and do something I have to do in my real life that I do have" Patience is a virtue please remember this
                        Last edited by Apoloymi; 01-08-2015, 08:30 AM.
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

again Mods play the game and do not sit around waiting for players to post, she might be on but is probably busy right now. Patience is a virtue please remember this
                          AND again you are not a moderator what part don't you understand!!!!!!!! If you want to become a moderator I think I saw that they are taking applications and with that you have a good day.
                          S42MxMood03
                          Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

AND again you are not a moderator what part don't you understand!!!!!!!! If you want to become a moderator I think I saw that they are taking applications and with that you have a good day.
                            Oooo what an angry person you are, not wonder Mods are not reply to you, I can really understand why :P xoxoxo
                            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Oooo what an angry person you are, not wonder Mods are not reply to you, I can really understand why :P xoxoxo
                              I am far from angry my question was posted for moderators or above and you decided to put your opinion into this!! so please I do think they are taking applications for moderators then apply and then you can answer my questions that are posted for Mod or above.
                              S42MxMood03
                              Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Unfortunately, I myself am unsure of the exact details surrounding the new event, but I have requested that the team provide a bit more information as their description is pretty vague. I can however provide a glimpse of what it looks like inside, so hopefully that suffices for the time being:

Originally posted by ranjithran619 View Post
                                Will the Beast master bugs be fixed already or what?
                                GM Rob is currently working with the devs in hopes of getting several BM bugs addressed. He has been avidly working on sorting out the class, so it is a matter of patience.
                                Last edited by Reverie; 01-08-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X