Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. Before landgrab i could not even get into the server as well. And if me and TKO was in landgrab we probably would of won with eveyones help anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by zentox View Post
      I agree. Before landgrab i could not even get into the server as well. And if me and TKO was in landgrab we probably would of won with eveyones help anyways.
      What does that matter before we got disconnected me and 15 members of my guild were ready until we were disconnected no matter what goes in your head to predict the outcome its still not fair we had 0% chance of wining and its not stupid of me saying it was someone on your guild because they knew they were going to win if nobody showed up.
      Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 09:03 PM. Reason: Removed outside of game reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppstewarte View Post
        Is nobody questioning here how Divinity and the Land-grab incident should be dealt?
        I guess not because most people here are from Divinity but I would like to bring up this point as during landgrab yesterday the server was down and Divinity came out wining even though the past winner was HellCast I know it might have been points but I think we deserve a fair shot at this.
        I don't know what happened as I was at work last night during Land Grab. But you can't use "HellCast was the previous winner" as an argument here. Last week HellCast was the only guild that could go into Land Grab, and therefore won by default as Divinity was only a level 3 guild last week and therefore couldn't even enter the Land Grab. So using that as a argument point this week is a moot point. I am in no way saying they wouldn't have won last week, I am not saying they would've won either. All I am saying is when they were the only guild eligible to participate and won by default, it is not a good point in an argument. Also, I've played the game for a few years. Much as it sucks (i've been in a guild that lost LG due to a server crash) only thing that can be done is wait until next week and try again. Losing LG like this sucks, but at the end of the day, it's one week of something in a game.

Comment

• Maybe hellcast is the reason the game stopped working and is down for hours after the whole event of Landgrab. Someone could of hacked the game and now it won't work for 1 whole week until the next landgrab event cause they didn't win. They knew the outcome of what was going to happen and decided that this way nobody could win.
          Last edited by zentox; 04-17-2016, 03:03 PM. Reason: misstype

Comment

• Originally posted by zentox View Post
            Maybe hellcast is the reason the game stopped working and is down for hours after the whole event of Landgrab. Someone could of hacked the game and now it won't work for 1 whole week until the next landgrab event cause they didn't win. They knew the outcome of what was going to happen and decided that this way nobody could win.
            lol, everyone knew the outcome was going to be that HellCast won, Lucifer has double the armor of any of your guilds PATK and that is why you are mad probably. NOW the outcome of nobody playing... That would be divinity winning so your point is so stubborn.

And Grim, last week was not won from a crash and instead was won from how the system works. This week was won from something the system did not predict so it cant just be how you explained because that is retarded sir.

Comment

• But one person can't win LG solo that is why it is a guild thing
              Last edited by wolfrain12; 04-17-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                But one person can win LG solo that is why it is a guild thing
                What are you trying to get at? I can see where you are coming from the server was crashed right as LG starts, I remember it was 22 minutes on the clock and i got 99k ping and so did my guild mates that were inside.
                Lucifer can solo tank all their guild but that does not mean he was going to do it alone... Anyhow the problem still persists and if you get your head in the problem that is server is down and for some reason no mods or gms have said anything. that is scary and as soon as the server is online I am going to be asking GMs and Mods for a rematch because it is only fair so.

Comment

• Let me explain to you guys how this works since you insist on arguing about it. In the event there is a tie whether its 0/0 or 3000/3000 the guild whos name comes alphabetically is awarded the win. Is it fair? Not really but its always been that way, I guess none of you has had this ever happen before but that's the way its always worked.

~Rob~

Comment

• The mods cant really do anything but inform the R2 of everything is going so they probably wont be much help but let them know and I am pretty sure R2 has so much **** up their butt right now because of this whole server issue. And I am aware of lucifer's stats but there are what like 6 towers in LG so how would he be able to solo and take on an entire guild if he will be runinng around trying to get the towers while the oposing guild claims the other 5 dont get me wrong lucifer can just about 1 hit kill everyone on the server but the fact of what LG is in essence 1 person cannot take on a whole guild. The whole ping issue too is getting out of control to because you can feel safe seeing your ping at like 81s-120s and then out of no where jumps to 12k and then you are screw. Like I said earlier I was at work so I dont know the contents of what happened in there beside what I read on here for the time being.

Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                    Let me explain to you guys how this works since you insist on arguing about it. In the event there is a tie whether its 0/0 or 3000/3000 the guild whos name comes alphabetically is awarded the win. Is it fair? Not really but its always been that way, I guess none of you has had this ever happen before but that's the way its always worked.

~Rob~
                    But with land grab say hellcast had 1001 and divinity had 1000 since no one technically won it would be a tie yes, unfortunately in LG when that happens the guild with the most points win so in that example hellcast would have been the winner
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 04:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Oh and by the way S93 is now also down ....
                      Saturday and Sunday the only days I seem to be able to do some events is when the servers are down.

Besides, No its not about points is about alphabetical order D comes before H so you guys "won". Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12
                        But with land grab say hellcast had 1001 and divinity had 1000 since no one technically won it would be a tie yes, unfortunately in LG when that happens the guild with the most points win so in that example hellcast would have been the winner
                        No that's incorrect because sometimes no one gets to 3000 in your example hellcast wins even if the server crashes.

Comment

• I know how you feel the only days i really get to play are wednesday and thursday and even then the server seems to be down for 10 hours + yeah i can play for small amounts of time here and there but with all the crashing it becomes next to none

Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                          No that's incorrect because sometimes no one gets to 3000 in your example hellcast wins even if the server crashes.
                          But I have play on a server where no one has gotten to 3k but the guild with the most points have won LG so that would make sense to me but at the same time if you are saying that it should go alphabetically then D comes before H so that would make divinity the winner from that stand point. I am kinda on your side to it is unfair that most of Hellcast dc during LG because of instability and hey go for a rematch I want to be a part of it since I can't becasue I work on saturday nights I am pretty sure everyone would be happy if they allowed that and even though I am in divinity it would go like this, if divinity won the first time then they can win again the second time there is no luck involved you either win or you dont
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 04:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Well what I'm trying to get you to understand is lets say we had battled it out and score is tied 1500 to 1500 divinity would win because of their name coming first. That's just how it works trust me on this its happened twice all the years I've played this game.

Comment

• Oh in that case yes i can see that part, yes that would be unfair and unfortuntly that is how the world works and me personally if it is a tie I would go and ask for a rematch because then you dont know which guild is stronger or if it was just a fluck and one guild dominates the other no two outcomes for things like that are never the same so the answer to that is I would go for a rematch to be my guest but with how R2 works they will probably say try again next week which as much as it sucks to say it I am pretty sure we both know that is the answer they would give because I for one would like to participate in LG for once but my work schedule wont allow it

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                                Oh in that case yes i can see that part, yes that would be unfair and unfortuntly that is how the world works and me personally if it is a tie I would go and ask for a rematch because then you dont know which guild is stronger or if it was just a fluck and one guild dominates the other no two outcomes for things like that are never the same so the answer to that is I would go for a rematch to be my guest but with how R2 works they will probably say try again next week which as much as it sucks to say it I am pretty sure we both know that is the answer they would give because I for one would like to participate in LG for once but my work schedule wont allow it
                                Yeah they don't really care what the outcome is that's why I'm guessing the system was set to deal with ties that way, better to have someone win as to no one so we can have seignor.

Comment

Working...
                                X