Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post

sorry i dont think we had a " reasonable " compensation when TONS of storage alts were deleted WITHOUT even a single warning ? why should anyone get anything now ? at least what they lost here was a week of their time even those who upgraded lost a month or something
    some of us lost years of farming items and money stored in those alts and they just vanished
    i dont get why they should actually get something when we didnt ?
    just curious u know ..nothing personal ..
    i agree, i didn't get compensation those years ago, i dont see why any of you should either
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

i agree, i didn't get compensation those years ago, i dont see why any of you should either
      Because the people working on this game don´t have to screw up people again just because they did it several times in the past.
      I feel like you´ve most likely been affected by the rollback too so wouldn´t a good compensation/getting back lost items (however unlikely that may be) be positive for you too ?

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

Because the people working on this game don´t have to screw up people again just because they did it several times in the past.
        I feel like you´ve most likely been affected by the rollback too so wouldn´t a good compensation/getting back lost items (however unlikely that may be) be positive for you too ?
        he mostly like to have those compensation...
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Please, try to remember that these are different circumstances and they are trying to rectify the accident. This is not up for debate. Thank you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

the weekend is over. It ’s already Monday but havent worked yet?

Comment

Calm down dude they ain't magic

Comment

Almost end of the day... do we get any update or any news at all?

Comment

Originally posted by R22277274 View Post
                  Almost end of the day... do we get any update or any news at all?
                  New server coming up. thats what they thought of this Monday, not the rollback issue. sigh, why did i ever expect something good.
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

we think this will keep until the next maintenance

Comment

• Stupid dev & stupid customer service, they are so useless. im not blaming to moderator, just express what i felt

What's Customer Service a bot or real people? Their responses time by time always same
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 09-03-2019, 12:21 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

• So how safe is it to upgrade? Should we expect things done this week upgrades wise to be rerolled? Asking Minori

Comment

• When I have an update I will be sure to post it here for all players to see as I have done in the past. At this time the rollback incident has been confirmed, and compensation is still being decided and I've supplied them suggestions for what the compensation should be. Once I have any more information I will post it here on the forums. Thank you for your understanding.

Please, don't use multiple accounts to post on the forums about the same things. It will not speed up how quickly I am able to respond. Thank you.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Thanks but i asked if its safe to upgrade this week or not? I did upgrades on my weapon today.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                              When I have an update I will be sure to post it here for all players to see as I have done in the past. At this time the rollback incident has been confirmed, and compensation is still being decided and I've supplied them suggestions for what the compensation should be. Once I have any more information I will post it here on the forums. Thank you for your understanding.

Please, don't use multiple accounts to post on the forums about the same things. It will not speed up how quickly I am able to respond. Thank you.
                              right, except the fact that they actually real owners of the accnts i play and they post here on forum on their own. anyways not gonna remove all cookies on any device just cuz this forum kinda just choose which ever accnt i log when i log my own main. (neither am i logging out my husband's forum accnt everytime i use his pc)

anyways, back to topic.. hope they atleast do fix this issue fast before its weekend again..

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                                When I have an update I will be sure to post it here for all players to see as I have done in the past. At this time the rollback incident has been confirmed, and compensation is still being decided and I've supplied them suggestions for what the compensation should be. Once I have any more information I will post it here on the forums. Thank you for your understanding.

what we want is char fix, not compensation. dont get the wrong idea.
                                we angry because it takes too much time since the problem occurred. support quality is too low....

Comment

Working...
                                X