Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post

what we want is char fix, not compensation. dont get the wrong idea.
    we angry because it takes too much time since the problem occurred. support quality is too low....
    You can dispute your character issues through the ticket system. Moderators are not in control of how something is fixed or what R2 decides to do. We WILL help as much as we are able to, but we do have limitations, and determining how the issues are fixed is one of our limitations. I apologize this isn't the answer you're looking for.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• waiting for maintenance...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

Because the people working on this game don´t have to screw up people again just because they did it several times in the past.
        I feel like you´ve most likely been affected by the rollback too so wouldn´t a good compensation/getting back lost items (however unlikely that may be) be positive for you too ?
        thats where your wrong, they screw people all the time, lol
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• compensation only

Comment

• Please force dev to do restore, please i beg. I dont need compensation at all, i need my toon, i beg you

Comment

• Compensation is for all players, but for your characters and what you're missing, you will need to file a ticket. I do not know how they will handle it as each situation is different. Thank you.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X