Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

8/29 Roll Back Issue Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MMTMM View Post

i didnt get which joke u meant the free hw and mut joke or the that it will be worth it joke.
    doesnt matter either way hes is gone were on same server
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

we are angry and disappointed.

Comment

Rollback ? Then annual sale ? Hmmm sounds suspicious . Another marketing strategy ? Tons of people quit because of this superman rollback .

Rip for the money we invested in this game and site . Rip to our friends who quit because of this faulty company .

Why do we even care about rollbacks lol ? This game will die soon as soon as flash expires.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 09-08-2019, 12:12 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

“Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end.”
          - François de La Rochefoucauld

I basically went from being pessimistic about the games future to pretty optimistic and then tried to keep it like that. The fact that I had to try tells part of the story. As of right now R2 has pretty much backstabbed us several times. They´ve got server logs which I know for a fact (the support was able to tell me the exact date, time, item, amount and price for which I bought a item in the past (from another player)) so they should´ve been able to repair the damage by using a backup save (I don´t know if they have one but making a backup before applying any sort of change to the game would be a logical step) and manually applying all the changes from the logs onto the backup for the timespan in which the servers were still going after the rollback. Yes that would´ve been a lot of work but it would´ve been possible IF they had a backup save and were willing to do it

There were atleast two rollbacks that I know/have heard of, chars were seemingly deleted for no reason there were elites which were just taken away after having been there for a longer period of time than necessary for a bug, diviner was nerfed into oblivion and so on.
          I wasn´t directly affected by the majority of the really bad stuff (like deleted alts, lost progress etc.) but what is this supposed to make for an outward appearance ?
          At least to me it looks like a sinking ship that has been sabotaged by it´s own crew and the passengers are jumping off on their own.

PS: Sry for being this negative but I had to get that out of my system - now it´s time to go over to being more positive towards this game by making suggestions that I think might be able to save this ship.
          "Hope" really is hard to kill.
          Last edited by R2109499284; 09-08-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
            “Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end.”
            - François de La Rochefoucauld

I basically went from being pessimistic about the games future to pretty optimistic and then tried to keep it like that. The fact that I had to try tells part of the story. As of right now R2 has pretty much backstabbed us several times. They´ve got server logs which I know for a fact (the support was able to tell me the exact date, time, item, amount and price for which I bought a item in the past (from another player)) so they should´ve been able to repair the damage by using a backup save (I don´t know if they have one but making a backup before applying any sort of change to the game would be a logical step) and manually applying all the changes from the logs onto the backup for the timespan in which the servers were still going after the rollback. Yes that would´ve been a lot of work but it would´ve been possible IF they had a backup save and were willing to do it

There were atleast two rollbacks that I know/have heard of, chars were seemingly deleted for no reason there were elites which were just taken away after having been there for a longer period of time than necessary for a bug, diviner was nerfed into oblivion and so on.
            I wasn´t directly affected by the majority of the really bad stuff (like deleted alts, lost progress etc.) but what is this supposed to make for an outward appearance ?
            At least to me it looks like a sinking ship that has been sabotaged by it´s own crew and the passengers are jumping off on their own.

PS: Sry for being this negative but I had to get that out of my system - now it´s time to go over to being more positive towards this game by making suggestions that I think might be able to save this ship.
            "Hope" really is hard to kill.
            for elites they didn't know how to fix, it was only fixed because the st patrick event drops seeds from elites which code copied over the code for elite drops in 150+, literal copy and paste dev team

i think it was in 2016 there were 2 'accidental' rollbacks as well, prob did it cuz of all the loot people got from said elites as this was after elites was gone, 1st one during the year was same as this, 1 week rollback but due to trading between chars ect and only 'selected' chars getting rolled, lost lots of items, i basically lost all my dc/g mut from elites as well as stacks of fs and ne which i was buying/farming the whole elite period lol (NO COMPENSATION AS PER USUAL)

the 2nd rollback during that year deleted random guilds and characters so everyone who wasn't playing during that period lost their accounts, hense the take over of lvl 0s in friendlists(but hey at least they restored the active players right!?!)

diviner was a bug, its still plently good enough how it is, it was too unbalanced before hand.

i also assume the unannounced deleting of lvl 39 and below chars was another way to get rid of stored loots so people would have to cash to get it back basically

by this point its not even negative, its just realistic/honest opinion so dont worry also r2 dont listen to suggestions i mean, all these new systems and countless people suggestion more bag/vault space so we had to put all our unbound items on lvl 30 alts which all got deleted now, hilarious, nice plan r2
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

diviner was a bug, its still plently good enough how it is, it was too unbalanced before hand.
              It sure as heck was unbalanced as heck and if it would still be working like it did back the majority of players would be running around with way over 1k ms. One item with 30 MS on it would be getting what on a +24 item ? That should be like 231+30 MS on 8 items for 2.088 MS. Throw percentages on that like the 5% from costumes and the 30% from "Phantom Possession" (if you´ve got that one maxed) and that´s like 2.818-2.819 (the Simulacrum might be able to squeeze out slightly more). I woulnd´t want for that to be in the game and see any class with even more %-MS reach mach 4-5. Or getting like 121.970 to 126.326 attack per item which is then affected by percentages which would mean that some players would get like 20 times that or even more.
              What I´m trying to say is: yes it was unbalanced and unhealthy for the game, what I´m complaining about is that it was so straight up without any notification beforehand.

Comment

Y'all agreed to the tos and it says they don't have to do anything
                Last edited by JakeFromStateFarm; 09-11-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
                  Y'all agreed to the tos and it says they don't have to do anything
                  Sure, I guess the majority of players know that, according to the TOS the chars we´re playing with also don´t belong to us but to R2 iirc - that does mean that we are not inclined to get anything at all but it still feels really bad as a player and might cause people to leave or take rather long breaks.
                  Just because we agreed to it doesn´t mean that we can´t be frustrated about it.

Comment

Are you serious about this called "compensation packs"...have you even read the tickets people sent??????? Have you seen what was lost?? even with screenshots, will you give the stuff back or not? cause I am wondering why you asked screnshoots if anyways you are just giving any piece of.....ethereal wings bound x 5??? like are you serious?? do you even know something about your own game????? omg you causing many people leave the game am I am wondering the same cause not only the bad maintenance you give to this game, also a player cant take vacation cause you delete their toon!!!!!! you have deleted my toon, my shop toon with all the stuff and the gold I have on it, while a lvl 39 that hasnt logging in years from am OLDER server is still there.....MAKE SENSE

Comment

Originally posted by xon_fye View Post
                      Are you serious about this called "compensation packs"...have you even read the tickets people sent??????? Have you seen what was lost?? even with screenshots, will you give the stuff back or not? cause I am wondering why you asked screnshoots if anyways you are just giving any piece of.....ethereal wings bound x 5??? like are you serious?? do you even know something about your own game????? omg you causing many people leave the game am I am wondering the same cause not only the bad maintenance you give to this game, also a player cant take vacation cause you delete their toon!!!!!! you have deleted my toon, my shop toon with all the stuff and the gold I have on it, while a lvl 39 that hasnt logging in years from am OLDER server is still there.....MAKE SENSE
                      Moderators do not have access to the ticket system. R2 doesn't read the forums. If your character was deleted during the rollback file a ticket with support. If you're referring to the deletion a little over 3 months ago then it cannot be restored. If you need assistance with your ticket and obtaining a response you can comment with your ticket # or private message me with your email and I'll notify the team you're requesting a response. Thank you.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I don't know why you people still invest too much time/money on this game when all the signs are there, you guys just have to open your eyes. It is common knowledge that R2/devs of CS/CS2 mostly don't care for their players, does not read forums (which is very weird coz why have it in the first place), likes making tons of pay to win events, screws up players, flash ending and no word from devs/r2. Granted some of you have invested far too much money or time here, is it even worth all the stress/disappointment you get from playing this game? I thought playing games was supposed to be fun after a stressful day at work? I assure you there are tons of game out there that can outclass CS in many ways plus they have wayyyy better customer service, you guys deserve better.
                        Last edited by reginejagonase; 09-12-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Greetings Champion,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves
                          That's the answer i got from them lol You haven't heard anything from me because i'm waiting you to resolve this issue. Dont be surprised if peoples quit after this, you're not a trustworthy company

Comment

Originally posted by R26961689 View Post

That's the answer i got from them lol You haven't heard anything from me because i'm waiting you to resolve this issue. Dont be surprised if peoples quit after this, you're not a trustworthy company
                            That's an automated message. It cannot be prevented. Please, respond to your tickets requesting an update if your issue has not been resolved. Thank you.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
                              we are angry and disappointed.
                              No more answers anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by R26961689 View Post

No more answers anymore.
                                What are you needing assistance with?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X