Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we gonna get replied to by that person so we know if our account is getting restored?

Comment

ive had a account on cr2games for 2 months which is face book bound like joyo park but i delted my character just wonering if i need to make new account or not. i deleted my character from cr2 games i would like to have face book bound still
      Last edited by xXxRoCKxXx; 06-08-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

nice! awesome news. more people on the game.
        (S59)Camille
        Class: Knight
        Plane: Eidolon
        Pet: Demon King
        Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
        Spouse: (S59)makaveli
        Likes potatoes and tomatoes
        and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

hope everyone can get back into the game soon, glad to see progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlanaOfJoyopark View Post
            My main problem is this, I move around alot, and do not know how to find the IP address of 2 of my characters, that I spent money on. Is the IP address that important?
            Do your best with the IP address. You should at least know the location of the first one. Payment receipts will be the key thing for your case- old ones will be super helpful.

Originally posted by xXxRoCKxXx View Post
            are we gonna get replied to by that person so we know if our account is getting restored?
            I don't know if everyone will be relied to individually. I will ask about that.
            Originally posted by xXxRoCKxXx View Post
            ive had a account on cr2games for 2 months which is face book bound like joyo park but i delted my character just wonering if i need to make new account or not. i deleted my character from cr2 games i would like to have face book bound still
            It needs to be a fresh account with no history of characters on it, even deleted ones. You can sign up for a free email address through yahoo, gmail, etc and use that to create a new account.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ty for reply

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Step Three: You will need to send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore with the following information included in the PM:
                • Your Real Name and Email Address
                • Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
                3 questions on this:

1. Are you asking for the e-mail address we made our Joyo accounts on or the e-mail address we made our R2 accounts on? I would assume our Joyo accounts, but I'd rather double check.

2. Do you need our real names if we never gave them to Joyopark?

3. What if the IP we use has changed from the one we registered with? While I am using the same ISP as when I registered I know some people will have changed since they started, so they might not be able to find their registration IP.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                  3 questions on this:

1. Are you asking for the e-mail address we made our Joyo accounts on or the e-mail address we made our R2 accounts on? I would assume our Joyo accounts, but I'd rather double check.

2. Do you need our real names if we never gave them to Joyopark?

3. What if the IP we use has changed from the one we registered with? While I am using the same ISP as when I registered I know some people will have changed since they started, so they might not be able to find their registration IP.
                  I will double check for #1.

2. Yes, because if you ever recharged your real name is included in the receipts.

3. I covered this answer on page 5. Do your best with that one and make sure the location is accurate.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

tell me how pls i wher i send a pm pls

Comment

go to page 4 or 5 of this forum and Adri explains it
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        3. I covered this answer on page 5. Do your best with that one and make sure the location is accurate.
                        I have problem with this too. My Joyo account doesn't say anything regarding my registration IP, it's just blank. How can I retrieve that? Another questions:

1. Can we just create new e-mails then use it to register to R2 so we can restore all our characters including our alts?
                        2. What if i forgot the exact level of my Joyo character? 'coz i know my character was scion 90+ but can't remember if it's 91, 92 or 93.

Comment

registration IP
                          your registration IP is your IP address. If you are in the same area/country as you were when you made your Joyo account and haven't moved.

Go to page 4 on this forum is all explained there by Adri.
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
                            your registration IP is your IP address. If you are in the same area/country as you were when you made your Joyo account and haven't moved.

Go to page 4 on this forum is all explained there by Adri.
                            What if I was using a VPN in which telling me that my IP is in a different country when I registered my account? 'coz some VPN's will actually mask your IP

Comment

i already send hope day can accept it.. i miss playing CS
                              layla

Comment

Originally posted by KilluaOfJoyo View Post
                                I have problem with this too. My Joyo account doesn't say anything regarding my registration IP, it's just blank. How can I retrieve that? Another questions:

1. Can we just create new e-mails then use it to register to R2 so we can restore all our characters including our alts?
                                2. What if i forgot the exact level of my Joyo character? 'coz i know my character was scion 90+ but can't remember if it's 91, 92 or 93.
                                Do your best with the IP and country. If you've never moved, you can use www.whatsmyip.org and it will tell you your IP address. If you've moved, see if there's anything you've been to that might have tracked your IP addresses (I know a few games and websites do this). You must put an IP address- all the information requested must be provided. But, they do understand that people move, they use vpns, they use public IPs at cafes- you should at least know the country accurately, but still even if you put your current IP, it's something.

1. You need one new, clean account per Joyo account you had.
                                2. I can help you with this. Just send me a pm with your old server number and the exact character name.
                                Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                                3 questions on this:

This is confirmed as the current email address that you'll be using for your characters to be transferred to.
                                Originally posted by KilluaOfJoyo View Post
                                What if I was using a VPN in which telling me that my IP is in a different country when I registered my account? 'coz some VPN's will actually mask your IP
                                Again, include at least one IP address. Do your best to be accurate, but keep in mind this is not necessarily a deal breaker if you get it wrong.

And for a quick link for you all: R2CS_JPRestore. I've gotten many pm's for how to send the mail. Just click the link there and you'll be taken to the new message screen.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-09-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X