Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have many alts and all of them have different Facebook account.. can you teach me how can i fix that??
    Last edited by Green08; 06-09-2013, 12:36 AM.
    If you can dream it, you can do it.If you're going through hell, keep going.
    :o:rolleyes::p

(J2)GreenArcher
    Eidolon

Comment

gusy how to nw if my account is active??the gm will messge or not?
      layla

Comment

Originally posted by Green08 View Post
        I have many alts and all of them have different Facebook account.. can you teach me how can i fix that??
        You need a new, clean account here for every Joyo account you had. If you have 5 facebook accounts linked to Joyo, and none of them were ever used here, then you can use them to create new accounts here. None of the accounts may have any characters on them on any of R2's games- if they do, even if the character was deleted, the transfer will fail. You will need to send a different message to R2CS_JPRestore for every account you wish to transfer, with the full information requested for each one.
        Originally posted by Ronie2013 View Post
        gusy how to nw if my account is active??the gm will messge or not?
        They will be doing transfers during Thursday's maintenance.

Update: There will be an email sent letting everyone know their characters are being restored or if there is a problem.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-09-2013, 01:14 AM.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i pmmed using my clean account here at cs.r2games ... now im done pmming my info for account restoration . now what to do ? wait?

Comment

thank you for finding a solution for us. it is much appreciated by me and many others
            League of Angels
            ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
            Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
            10.6 Million+ BR
            The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
            (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
            Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

I just thought, but what if you had more than 1 character on an account? Would you list the info for all characters in 1 PM then, or would you need to create a new account for each individual character instead?

Comment

This is confirmed as the current email address that you'll be using for your characters to be transferred to.
                i not understand well..
                Last edited by R27900783; 06-09-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I have a quick question. It said "Joyo Account Name" Where joyo did not ask you to make a forum account until you clicked onto the forums the only real account name associated with the account (at the beginning) was the email address (or fb address) with the account. Is the Joyo Account name the email address that you bind to the account or is it the forum user name? I would presume the email but I need to verify this to make sure I am not presuming wrong.

Also, if it is the forum name and the account never registered to post on forums should we just say never registered to post on forums?
                  Last edited by Rattissia; 06-09-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27900783 View Post
                    i not understand well..
                    I believe hat memory meant to say is that the name and email address that part is where you list the email address you're wanting it transferred to. It is then when you list the email address registered to that you put the joyo account email.

Memory, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

how we will know the date we register our accounts.. help plsss.. tnx

Comment

What if i had a 3 characters in one email, will i create three emails for that 3 characters to be transferred in r2 or just one email will retain the 3 characters from joyo?

Comment

Weee... Okay.
                          Originally posted by jesuscarl123456 View Post
                          i pmmed using my clean account here at cs.r2games ... now im done pmming my info for account restoration . now what to do ? wait?
                          Now you wait. You will get an email letting you know if your characters are being restored or if there's a problem.
                          Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                          I just thought, but what if you had more than 1 character on an account? Would you list the info for all characters in 1 PM then, or would you need to create a new account for each individual character instead?
                          Each account can have 3 characters. If you created 3 characters on one account, include the other character names in your pm just to be sure, but it's an account transfer, so you will get all the characters associated with the account you had at Joyo transferred to the new, clean account you created here.
                          Originally posted by Rattissia View Post
                          I have a quick question. It said "Joyo Account Name" Where joyo did not ask you to make a forum account until you clicked onto the forums the only real account name associated with the account (at the beginning) was the email address (or fb address) with the account. Is the Joyo Account name the email address that you bind to the account or is it the forum user name? I would presume the email but I need to verify this to make sure I am not presuming wrong.

Also, if it is the forum name and the account never registered to post on forums should we just say never registered to post on forums?
                          Use both, if you know them. Most places have a "Welcome [yournamehere]" somewhere after logging in.. I don't know if Joyo had that, but I also don't know how an account would be created without a username... Just use anything you know.
                          Originally posted by Rattissia View Post
                          I believe hat memory meant to say is that the name and email address that part is where you list the email address you're wanting it transferred to. It is then when you list the email address registered to that you put the joyo account email.

Memory, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
                          Correct, thank you.
                          Originally posted by vincealfred View Post
                          how we will know the date we register our accounts.. help plsss.. tnx
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post563199 This post shows you were you can see your registration date. If you don't see that, you'll need to use your best judgement. Try to think of a time frame (I mark my time by an event that happened on the forum, if I search for that event, I know what my registration date is, maybe that'll help you) and try to get as close as possible. Do your best.
                          Originally posted by CureN View Post
                          What if i had a 3 characters in one email, will i create three emails for that 3 characters to be transferred in r2 or just one email will retain the 3 characters from joyo?
                          If all three characters were on the same Joyo account on the same server, then all 3 characters can be on the same R2 account on the same server.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Ohh thanks you thank you r2 I was waiting for this
                            Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

But How does this work? is r2 gonna pm us by email?
                              Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by OtakuName View Post
                                But How does this work? is r2 gonna pm us by email?
                                Again, characters will be restored during Thursday's maintenance. You will be contacted via E-mail before then when they have confirmed your information or if there are any problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X