Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i from crystal saga dovogame why my char not have at r2games

Comment

Originally posted by eidolon9090 View Post
      i from crystal saga dovogame why my char not have at r2games
      This is not a thread for Dovo players. Your merge is not for another week and instructions are posted in your own game's forum.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have a question on these

1.Your Real Name and Email Address
        2.Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email

1. in #1 what is the email address will u put? the joyo account or the one u created in r2?
        2. in #2 what is that registration email ? the joyo account or r2 account?

Comment

I already make an account here a week before the failed merge w/ my main account?? what can i do to fix it???

Comment

is this for those whos accounts have gotten hacked

Comment

I already have an account here at sukemo bluff s35 w/ my main account via facebook, I make this a weeks before the failed merge?? what can i do????

sincerly desperately!!!
              Last edited by Green08; 06-09-2013, 05:21 AM.
              If you can dream it, you can do it.If you're going through hell, keep going.
              :o:rolleyes::p

(J2)GreenArcher
              Eidolon

Comment

Quick question

1.And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

1. in #1 what is the transaction?
                Last edited by NobiNobisuke; 06-09-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

What will i do i already have an account here at Lunaria Story S10
                  Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

IM so happy for this R2 really much thank you for helping Joyopark players

Hope to see you guys soon

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    We are happy to finally report that we've found a work around for Joyopark players in order to get their characters restored. We apologize that its taken this long to find a solution, but we're happy to be able to move forward on this. So we are presenting two options to Joyopark players, either to have their old character's restored, or to have the crystals purchased by their Joyopark accounts moved over to a new character.

If you would like to have your character restored, please read the following directions. If not followed correctly we will not be able to restore your character. Srsly people. Not joking.

First Step: Registration - Players need to register an account on www.r2games.com

Notice: You must not create any characters in any games with that account. Just don’t use the account for any games after registration. If there’s any character information on the account from any of our games, then your Joyo character cannot be transferred.

Step Two: Re-read the Notice under the First Step. Its important.

Step Three: You will need to send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore with the following information included in the PM:
                    • Your Real Name and Email Address
                    • Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
                    • Your Character's Server, Character Name, Character level
                    • And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

If you have never recharged any Crystal for your character, then just include in the PM that you had never Recharged for that character.

Once we've verified your information, we'll then be able to restore your character to the new account during our weekly server maintenances.

If you would rather not have your character restored, but would like to start with a new character, or have already started with a new character and want to keep playing it, please send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore. Again include the information previously asked for in the first option, but also include your current Character's Server and Name.

Once we've verified your information, we'll then be able to send out Crystals to your new character in the amount that was purchased by your Joyopark account.

Please be aware that each player will only be able to only select one option for their characters.
                    [S55]Abbie
                    [S3]Legends
                    Eidolon 147
                    Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                    Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                    Kilin
                    Holy Terrene
                    Level 7 Seiryu
                    +1497 Soul
                    Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Sorry I have a quick question about the account name. I was told to put the forum name I had created since the name that comes up after signing in is my registration email address which is already in the post under registration email. Also if my account started out as a bound account to Facebook do I need to resend my information?

Comment

I'm going to try to help post the answers for some of these so memory doesn't have to do all. I am doing this from my knowledge of helping people at joyo (my other account here was smexynerd as that was a test account lol). If things are different here please feel free to correct me memory or any other mods.

Originally posted by NobiNobisuke View Post
                        Quick question

1.And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

1. in #1 what is the transaction?
                        If you look at your payment history there is a code before it says what the payment was. I believe this is the transaction Id they are looking for.

Originally posted by R216270483 View Post
                        I have a question on these

1.Your Real Name and Email Address
                        2.Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email

1. in #1 what is the email address will u put? the joyo account or the one u created in r2?
                        2. in #2 what is that registration email ? the joyo account or r2 account?
                        In 1. it is your name and the address you are transferring the account to in 2. it is your account email used at joyo.

Originally posted by R218537222 View Post
                        I already make an account here a week before the failed merge w/ my main account?? what can i do to fix it???
                        You will have to make a brand new account here if you wish the chacter to be transferred if you just want the crystal transferred read the latter part of the announcement. Based off of your post I am guessing you want your character transferred though. So use another email you have (or if you dont have another email you'll need to make one). Once you have do not do anything but post on forums with the new email. You can't have any game data on the new account for the character to be brought over to it. Free emails are available at hotmail, outlook, gmail, yahoo and the such.

Many of the questions asked will still have the same answers as what has been posted previously at joyo. The only difference now is that instead of a npc transferring us over to here it's going to be done one by one by the tech team at r2. Time for us to pitch in and buy them some coffee! lol

Comment

haha nice one #Rattissia can't wait for you guys to come into our server I waited so long !
                          And Dovo is also going to merge with us sooo its gonna be more awesome, be prepared for LG

- Rainy
                          -RainyNight

Comment

Originally posted by Rattissia View Post
                            I'm going to try to help post the answers for some of these so memory doesn't have to do all. I am doing this from my knowledge of helping people at joyo (my other account here was smexynerd as that was a test account lol). If things are different here please feel free to correct me memory or any other mods.
                            I appreciate your help, Rattissia. Thank you.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

(J7) HuStle
                              Eidolon

Comment

T_T I sent my stuff to R2CS_JPRestore guy ... -_- been waiting no reply is it receiving my messages??? -_- I feel like it's not getting anythin..

(J7)Rhaiine01 (^^ Hello peoples <3 ) :'')
                                ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
                                Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

Working...
                                X