Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i used this account i didn't click any server, and i can't confirm if there's a character there because can't log in in S63 server

Comment

• Originally posted by rheshadik View Post
      when i used this account i didn't click any server, and i can't confirm if there's a character there because can't log in in S63 server
      There is no character on S63 on that account.

UPDATE time!

Seems that not enough people followed the complete directions in the first post of this thread, so no accounts were restored this week. All pm's to R2CS_JPRestore MUST include the R2 account name AND the option you are choosing (character restore or crystal refund), along with all of the rest of the information asked for.

You cannot leave any of this blank. You must give some sort of answer to everything that's been asked for, even if not sure.

So, everyone needs to go back and make sure all of the information is there and accurate. Some will already have a pm on the forum requesting the additional information.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to go item by item in the list in the first post and give all of the requested information.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        There is no character on S63 on that account.

UPDATE time!

Seems that not enough people followed the complete directions in the first post of this thread, so no accounts were restored this week. All pm's to R2CS_JPRestore MUST include the R2 account name AND the option you are choosing (character restore or crystal refund), along with all of the rest of the information asked for.

You cannot leave any of this blank. You must give some sort of answer to everything that's been asked for, even if not sure.

So, everyone needs to go back and make sure all of the information is there and accurate. Some will already have a pm on the forum requesting the additional information.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to go item by item in the list in the first post and give all of the requested information.
        If we have all this information do we need still need to turn another private message in with our info?

Comment

• I mean to be honest the steps were written down clear as day at what we needed to have in the messages. It kinda sucks the ones that did it right have to suffer because some cannot grasp the concept of following steps. Many people have answered how to find all of the information you need how hard could it possibly be to get it right

Comment

• what should i do if idk about my last time joyo registration ip. i dont have regular ip that is why my ip address changed everytime if the modem turned off for 5-10mins
            Last edited by moople; 06-13-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Yes now the registration IP address was asking for a bit much, but I am sure your last known IP address and the original country you registered your account with should be fine.

Comment

• so u mean i should be fine if i use my current ip address then? since i just fixed my modem n the ip has changed

Comment

• I would add that part in the message you sent to the restore team...Just explain the situation I am sure they will understand.

Comment

• kk ty for the info

Comment

• You are very welcome

Comment

• well id like to add that being new to r2 games i had no idea that if u reply to a message u get it sends it to yourself. thats what happened to me. i got a reply from the gm or whoever handles the restore, days ago and replied right away. only today to realise that the reply was sent in my inbox and not to the sender
                        (S21) MissDee
                        Gunner
                        lvl 66+
                        225k+ might
                        GM of ROCKST★R
                        Epic Alpaca
                        In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• yeah i have not received a single message since turning my info in. I hope this is not a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by deedeex View Post
                            well id like to add that being new to r2 games i had no idea that if u reply to a message u get it sends it to yourself. thats what happened to me. i got a reply from the gm or whoever handles the restore, days ago and replied right away. only today to realise that the reply was sent in my inbox and not to the sender
                            If you click Reply to a message in your Inbox, the person you are replying to gets the message and you get a copy in your Sent folder. At the top of the message it should show you where your message went to.

If you're not completely sure, take a screenshot, upload it to tinypic and mail me the link here (click on my name, select send private message).

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• MemoryLane if we have all the required information in the message we originally sent to the restore team do we need to re-submit our info?

Comment

• Originally posted by R243942 View Post
                                MemoryLane if we have all the required information in the message we originally sent to the restore team do we need to re-submit our info?
                                No. If you included 100% of the information (including the option you are choosing [character restore or crystals refund]), then you do not need to send in another message. You should keep an eye on your inbox here and at the email address you provided in your message, should they need to contact you for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X