Joyopark Players Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didn't I get

why didn't I get J1shroominator back I was hoping I would be playing today please get J1shroominator back to me
    is there something I can do or need to do please help me get her back

Comment

• why haven't I got J1shroominator back yet
      I want my char back and why is no one saying anything to help me
      all I want is J1shroominator back
      I am a cash player
      can someone tell me what I need to do to get her back
      <this account

Comment

• Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
        thanks for the cupid pet
        waiting on my cupid still

Comment

• Originally posted by apachemage1 View Post
          Where my toon sick of waiting
          got my toon thanks and now waitting on chokechain to get her miss my wife

Comment

• Originally posted by R219433870 View Post
            why haven't I got J1shroominator back yet
            I want my char back and why is no one saying anything to help me
            all I want is J1shroominator back
            I am a cash player
            can someone tell me what I need to do to get her back
            <this account
            I'll ask the team about your issue when they get in. I will send you a pm if anything is needed from you.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• thank you memorylane

Comment

• MemoryLane, how about me? (J7)joesander

sent 2 tickets 1 week ago, my main (J7)Reyzler restored after maintenance, but my alt (J7)joesander is not. i can see joesander char in game, and i set him as guild master (J7)Avengers

Pls check it. i really need joesander. all of my gold and important item i left to joesander (sorry my english bad).

Comment

• It would really be nice if for once people could do things right. Made a BRAND new account on R2 sent the info and was told oops u can't have any toons on the account. Guess what I never played on it and so once again made another BRAND new R2 account and still No dang toon. Guess what didn't play on that account either so why can't people get it right and I shoud have had made Joyo toon back weeks ago!!!At the point getting tired of being put thru hell to get my toon back when it was not my fault with the merge mess up but we are the ones oh please be patient.. About ready to find a new site and new game to play!!!!

Comment

• They got the bulk of players restored, now they are catching up and sorting through the ones who did not. I know it's frustrating, but all I can ask is that you do continue to be patient, everything will be sorted out soon.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• i miz my char,,help me to restore it i done all the application needed for the restoration but i don't know if that is will be restore,,huhuhu

Click image for larger version

Name:	1045015_353500441444887_1122379437_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	1671622

Comment

• Really trying but unfortunately did everything correct like they wanted and still nothing...It is always be patient. Have lost a lot of time playing now because of this merge not done right and so even when and if R2 ever straightens it out, Us Joyo players are still behind everyone and yes the cupid is nice and all but doesn't help us catch up so we can do any of these events or dungeons..We did our part and some of us are still on hold again til most likely next maintenance... More time missed playing....

Comment

• Memorylane, any word for my char? been doing anything here just to help locate my char in your database, and already posted an in-game image that my char still there waiting for me. Care to response on me even just a single word if the devs working on my char? seriously im falling behind with other players now. Please don't ignore me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CureN View Post
                            Memorylane, any word for my char? been doing anything here just to help locate my char in your database, and already posted an in-game image that my char still there waiting for me. Care to response on me even just a single word if the devs working on my char? seriously im falling behind with other players now. Please don't ignore me.
                            Hi CureN. Seeing your character on the server is a good thing, means we are halfway there. I've got to wait for the team to get into the office, and then I will ask about your character's status.

Comment

• i'm not trying to be rude here but i've waited for 2 months now for my char to be restored.and i filed 3 tickets before this and NONE of it u guys help me to restore it?
                              *** is this **** going on?!.other players file tickets like 1 or 2 days before maintanance and they got it!!?.what the hell the gm been doing right now?!.too lazy too browse the tickets or what?!SERIOUSLY...my info is all correct and plus dee has checked it..theres nothing wrong with my info.so tell me *** is problem to restore my char whose is scion lvl but u guys can restore the noobies lvl!!I'm really not happy with this..so memorylane please check what is going on with my char and why they havent restored it yet..cuz I'm sick of waiting and there's no reply after i send new tickets.

Comment

• my friend sent his info for one his main a while ago, and didnt get restored, and the info for his alt yesterday and that one got restored today? how does it work? also my cs bestie sent her info over a week ago and still didnt get restored.
                                (S21) MissDee
                                Gunner
                                lvl 66+
                                225k+ might
                                GM of ROCKST★R
                                Epic Alpaca
                                In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

Working...
                                X