Joyopark Players Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TinkyDori View Post
    i'm not trying to be rude here but i've waited for 2 months now for my char to be restored.and i filed 3 tickets before this and NONE of it u guys help me to restore it?
    *** is this **** going on?!.other players file tickets like 1 or 2 days before maintanance and they got it!!?.what the hell the gm been doing right now?!.too lazy too browse the tickets or what?!SERIOUSLY...my info is all correct and plus dee has checked it..theres nothing wrong with my info.so tell me *** is problem to restore my char whose is scion lvl but u guys can restore the noobies lvl!!I'm really not happy with this..so memorylane please check what is going on with my char and why they havent restored it yet..cuz I'm sick of waiting and there's no reply after i send new tickets.
    btw not to be thought we're sharing accounts but we're friends IRL too. and her layout of the info was the same as my main who got restored first try. so i really doubd your info was wrong.
    (S21) MissDee
    Gunner
    lvl 66+
    225k+ might
    GM of ROCKST★R
    Epic Alpaca
    In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• thx dee for clear things out..lol..sorry im just really ****** off and my words like messed up i think..lol

Comment

• If you've sent in a ticket, and have not gotten a reply or your character restored, please post your ticket number so I can ask for it to be checked on. Thanks!
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Hi CureN. Seeing your character on the server is a good thing, means we are halfway there. I've got to wait for the team to get into the office, and then I will ask about your character's status.
          Thank you memory. I feel relieve somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            If you've sent in a ticket, and have not gotten a reply or your character restored, please post your ticket number so I can ask for it to be checked on. Thanks!
            the only reply i got was that the information was sent to devs #562228 nothing since then even if i asked what's going on

Comment

• memory this is the new ticket number i sent #570905.

Comment

• MemoryLane, pls check my mine too #233381

Comment

• MemoryLane...pls check mine too #233897 and #611727...thanks you

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonXD View Post
                    the only reply i got was that the information was sent to devs #562228 nothing since then even if i asked what's going on
                    Originally posted by TinkyDori View Post
                    memory this is the new ticket number i sent #570905.
                    Originally posted by joesander View Post
                    MemoryLane, pls check my mine too #233381
                    Noted.

Originally posted by registertrafa View Post
                    MemoryLane...pls check mine too #233897 and #611727...thanks you
                    Your characters have been restored already.

Please check the latest update here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ate-Part-Three
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• memory .. just wanna ask... we can play our character now? the ones being restored or? theres another part wherein theres another questions to be given?

Comment

• can i request ?
                        why i cant go back to r2games crystal saga ?
                        im from crsytal saga in joyopark why i cant go back to play

Comment

• hey memory . can i ask ? where we can get ticket ?

Comment

• Can i ask how do you know the ticket #?

Comment

• Please restore my CS account on Joyo park
                              Info>>>
                              *jojie najie,
                              *(S3), JieziL, LvL 65
                              *not yet recharge
                              Last edited by BlazingAngel; 12-03-2014, 08:08 PM. Reason: Personal Information Removed.

Comment

• I am very sorry, but the ability to restore your joyo account has passed. The deadline to complete the information required for restoration needed to be submitted to the GMs over a year ago. This thread is from 2013. It will be 2015 very soon. My advice is to start a new character on a current R2 server.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X