No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Multiple Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 just lost my money, i will never play this game again thats for sure.

Comment

• >< why you merge Blas Charm with very high level player.
      you can compare Blas Charm with •Cheurna Gorge •Amethyst Forest

Comment

• this game not balanced now.
        many player will quit play this game.

Comment

• Server lag gm

Comment

• Don't you see it? it's obvious R2 wants players to jump in younger servers ESPECIALLY the cashers so they would spend money again to try to be on the top of that server. so this is really ain't a rip off for non-cashers as it is to those who spend money in a browser game.

Comment

• Come on r2, merge us already !!!!
              Who needs a KOS list?
              I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

• unbelivble nothing sorry!! xD but still upset
                :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                  wow.... 7 servers into 1 .... ? I can't imagine people fighting for afk spot......
                  my spots are already taken since eidolon's release and now server merge...I PROTEST!!!!
                  "as for me...I'll be a knight!" Ron Weasley.

Comment

• OMFG!!!! new people a tour server keeps comnplaing and spamming with random things they complain about they talking in th world chat to to sell or buy things to use in the trade chat instead and its getting on my nerves i which they can been warned

Comment

• Congrats on merging the relatively new Belas Chasm with 2 much older servers, essentially throwing our decent economy down the toilet and making the PvP zones so badly lagged that people like me (with older hardware) can't even hope of setting foot inside anymore.
                      Well, that did it for me, off to find another mmo...

Comment

• i hate this merger there is no more happy feeling at momment just a lot off people spaming and bossing people about i play to get away from all that rubbish in real life dont need in a game

Comment

• Originally posted by duppon View Post
                          S457, Cragstone, Twilight Cavern, and the wiltherlands need another server merge!!!! with S1~3 if possible !!!!
                          dupy noo -.-

Comment

• Amazing how bad r2 is at customer service, without a doubt the worst company i have ever seen in my life.

Comment

• O.O So basically to all who left Amethyst when they merged with Cheurna G and went to Belas Chasm ...... Welcome Back >.>
                              "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                              Name: Kasumi`
                              ~Hunter~
                              Guild: Defiance
                              Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                              "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

• Really hate the number in front of my name

Comment

Working...
                                X