Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenzibar
    replied
    not only buff. vagabond + wings blessing + buff ,, we got character do that before the prise delivering after taking one ,
    she do all buffs , then she fight mobs until her wings blessing triggers , then she just use vagabond and log off .... her stats get 115% dodge from glitching the level,,, now her bot fixed on 178% ... and now she reaches 179% so is that legal???
    i would say its totally ILLEGAL because abusing a glitch or a bug in the game is against TOS ... its been 2 days and she keep doing that to get the first prise... oh common men ,,, she is a cashier isn't that enough? or when u cash ,,, u become above the law?

i did that myself to check out by and it worked ,,, and its time to report that issue live in a video stream

here is a link showing her stats inside the game ,,, and watch carefully vagabond gone after 10 sec... but in bot case it stick to the highest value
    well i can kill her ... but ppl weaker than me ... will just dream about hitting her

watch in HD for high quality to see the numbers correctly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqvQv...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• FullInsanity
    replied
    sadly vagabonds glitch does work ( insanity ) i said that it didnt because i didnt understand what he ment r.r this does need to be fixed....

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by wildcard03 View Post
    If you use any buff skill before you log out your bot version will spawn with it.

For example, if you log out while in delivery with Heavenly Protection, Guardians Protection, Circle Of Power, Battle Hymn and a Blessing your bot will spawn with all of those buffs and will also have the Battlefield Balancer buff. Also, if you use a Combat Healing Flask, Combat Vitality Flask, Improved Holy Light, Goddess Embrace, Barkskin, Fight On, Titans Guard, Fire Shield, Stealth and any other Healing or Buff affect and then log out, your bot will spawn with it.

Another thing which is kind of stupid but also pretty hilarious is that in the last 5 minutes of IOB, you get the silence status which stops you from attacking and using items. If somebody challenges you while you are affected with this status, your bot will also be affected and will become completely useless, passives will still work however.
    Yes all of these do work as it is taking an exact clone for your toon and what it looks like the moment someone challenges you. SO what ever is on your toon when you are on or logged off, will be on your clone. Buffs, Pots etc dont count down while you are logged off, so therefore it will not be counting down on your clone either.

Leave a comment:

• wildcard03
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
    I met a stealthed rogue in there O.o
    If you use any buff skill before you log out your bot version will spawn with it.

For example, if you log out while in delivery with Heavenly Protection, Guardians Protection, Circle Of Power, Battle Hymn and a Blessing your bot will spawn with all of those buffs and will also have the Battlefield Balancer buff. Also, if you use a Combat Healing Flask, Combat Vitality Flask, Improved Holy Light, Goddess Embrace, Barkskin, Fight On, Titans Guard, Fire Shield, Stealth and any other Healing or Buff affect and then log out, your bot will spawn with it.

Another thing which is kind of stupid but also pretty hilarious is that in the last 5 minutes of IOB, you get the silence status which stops you from attacking and using items. If somebody challenges you while you are affected with this status, your bot will also be affected and will become completely useless, passives will still work however.

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    I met a stealthed rogue in there O.o

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Hmm...no skills or range....mages, priests and rangers all wait till their ontop of you before they atck rouges won't stealth...so that means that most of em can be taken out just by rooting them and running...pets work in there...bet theres more buggs that no1 knows yet >, ,<

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by AltChars View Post
    when rogue use vegabound / crit buff then gets offline it stays as perm buff on them and while ppl doing delivery their bot arent able to attack in vidalian its just fail event

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
    tested with alt does not work.
    couldn't be asked to troll through to find the post you replied too LOL (I'm in a lazy mood)

The things that stay on you when you log off your toon is

* Buffs
    * Blessing (Seal Broken and unbroken)
    * Sengolia buff (If you win)
    * Zodiac Blessing

As far as I know, and as far as I have seen, those are the only Buffs and Blessings that stay on your toon when you log off as they don't carry on counting down while you are off. So if you log off with them on you, they will stay on your Clone as well.

Leave a comment:

• Galiant
    replied
    Agreed. And if they do not wish to replace the warrior point system soon, then they should remove it, plain and simple. it's an extra bit of code that isn't even necessary anymore.

Leave a comment:

• dollyvic
    replied
    Originally posted by Insanity View Post
    warriors arena was better you actually fight a player the computer playing as me sucks... I lose to people id normally win to with ease lol. Too bad it was glitched I liked that you can pvp anyone -.- and there was no limit.
    yesss...agreee...may be r2 should make time for vidalian...and only pvp on that time....

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    There used to be a manual player v. player arena (Warrior Arena) not too long ago, but it turned out to be a hot mess loaded with issues and was later removed.
    warriors arena was better you actually fight a player the computer playing as me sucks... I lose to people id normally win to with ease lol. Too bad it was glitched I liked that you can pvp anyone -.- and there was no limit.

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Originally posted by AltChars View Post
    when rogue use vegabound / crit buff then gets offline it stays as perm buff on them and while ppl doing delivery their bot arent able to attack in vidalian its just fail event
    tested with alt does not work.

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    I am sure there will need to be adjustments made.
    Post issues with the event in Suggestions and I will try to make sure they are forwarded and looked at.
    Just be patient while all the issues get worked out, this event has great potential

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    I've attacked my GM while he was in delivery and his clone attacked perfectly fine and killed me

Leave a comment:

• AltChars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    There used to be a manual player v. player arena (Warrior Arena) not too long ago, but it turned out to be a hot mess loaded with issues and was later removed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X