Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no cast speed ???

Comment

• can some1 tell me roughly how many xtal need to get broken seal (w/o purchase charm/loyalty)

Comment

• Originally posted by dark3xectra View Post
        can some1 tell me roughly how many xtal need to get broken seal (w/o purchase charm/loyalty)
        I second this. I too wish to enquire the exact total amount of crystals require to reach the Broken Seal stage. And please update the first post.
        It's hard to scroll and read through 30+ pages just to gather some informations.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

• if we switch a godess to follow do we lose the blessings that we are have that we can sale for charm and use for ourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigger13 View Post
            if we switch a godess to follow do we lose the blessings that we are have that we can sale for charm and use for ourself
            Switching to another Goddess will fully reset your blessings. Each Goddess offers a different assortment of blessings, so it isn't possible for them to transfer over.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• would we get the crystals back that we spent on the blessings if we swithed or would we just lose them
              thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigger13 View Post
                would we get the crystals back that we spent on the blessings if we swithed or would we just lose them
                thanks
                You lose everything, and start back from scratch

Comment

• thanks i to was wondering about that
                  Last edited by CharlieCloudy; 11-21-2012, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• This is Strage

i just vend in starglade for whole time and i got Lv4 Blessing of Peace (Seal Broken) even thou i didnt buy that buffs my Lv.40

Comment

• Question either I have not seen or has not yet indicated how much you need Loyal.points and crystal for exit without soul broken

everyone have no plan how many too use?
                      Last edited by Reverie; 02-09-2016, 12:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• If we want to change the goddess belief, then the tree of goddess will be gone? and need to spend more to get new goddess belief?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhafrimohamad View Post
                          If we want to change the goddess belief, then the tree of goddess will be gone? and need to spend more to get new goddess belief?
                          yes u start with 0 as well as 0 loyalty

Comment

Working...
                          X